PDA

View Full Version : Eli Gets Lucky!

Eli
05-09-2014, 08:59 AM
Last night, I'm on my way home and driving between 90-100 mph on the freeway. I keep looking up at the speedometer (in the Camero the speed is displayed as a holograph in the windshield) and keep thinking…SLOW DOWN! Well sure as the sky was black, I see the unmistakable red and blue lights I have become oh so familiar with this last year. I begin my speed reduction and right lane approach, as I am in the fast lane. I exit the freeway, for both mine and the officer's safety and I turn into the first gas station.

I'm nearly blinded by all the lights, so I roll down both front windows. I see a flashlight approaching on my right, so I roll up the driver's side window. The flashlight tells me, "roll down your driver window ma'am". So of course I did. The following ensues:

O: I pulled you over for speeding, do you know how fast you were going?
E: No, I'm sorry I don't (insert I'm guilty as fuck but please don't give me a ticket expression)
I didn't lie, at that point it had been a few minutes since my last "SLOW DOWN" lecture to myself.
O: 90 when I approached you and 85 when I hit the lights. ($370 ticket without traffic school fees and costs UGH!)
E: oh
O: Where are you going?
E: Home
O: Where are you coming from?
E: A friend's house.
O: License, insurance and registration please.
E: Here's my license, the car is a rental so all I have is the rental agreement, I think, and I don't have my proof of insurance with me. ($796 fine)
O: Is this your current address?
E: No ($25 fix it ticket)
I can hear the cash register cha-ching, cha-ching, cha-ching. Crap there goes my new gun I've been saving for!!!!
O: Have you been drinking?
E: No
O: Nothing at all?
E: Nothing
O: You sound like you are slurring.
E: I do? (giggle, giggle)
O: Yes.
E: I ate at McDonalds, they don't serve alcohol there.
Luckily, I had not been drinking AT ALL and I had my McD's bag in my car. I lift the bag and show the officer.
O: Yea, last time I checked they don't serve alcohol. Place your hands on the door please…(WTF????)
I place my hands on the door, and he proceeds with a mini field sobriety test. Of course, I think it's kind of funny that I am getting a sobriety test and I have an ear to ear grin and a few giggles in between. But, I think I passed. I hate failing tests!
O: Okay, wait right here.
Officer Garcia goes away for a few minutes as I ponder why the Fuck didn't I use my lawyering skills to get myself out of this mess? He returns.
O: This is your lucky night. I'm going to let you off with a warning as to the speeding. Just saved you $1,500 in total fines and fees. But, you have 2 fix it tickets as to the address and insurance.
E: This is like Christmas.
O: Yes, Christmas in May.
E: Thank you very much, I think I'm going to cry.
O: Don't cry, you'll make me cry.
E: I promise I will not go over 65 mph all the way home.
O: My partner and I are going to follow you home.
WTF???? CREEPY!!!!
E: I'm going to hit the ladies room and be on my way, thank you!
His follow you home comment did creep me out.

WOW, did I get lucky! I didn't even try to get out of that mess. But, it took me FOREVER to drive home at 65 mph and watching EVERYONE, even RR's grandma, Omi, pass me…walking, was a tad frustrating. Hey, but I made it home safe!

HB Vic
05-09-2014, 09:10 AM
That's just not right at all. Us males would have been thrown in the pokey. Who do I call to file a complaint? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get415
05-09-2014, 09:40 AM
Not to be all nerdy but hey, maybe that even saved a life or two!!! You just never know what the night had in store for you...intuition was already saying slow down. Now that I'm done being a downer... How fu@&g cool was that hook up, best feeling in the world to slide away on a ticket!!!! Wooooo-hooooo

Eli
05-09-2014, 09:53 AM
That's just not right at all. Us males would have been thrown in the pokey. Who do I call to file a complaint? Lol

I can take all complaints lol

Not to be all nerdy but hey, maybe that even saved a life or two!!! You just never know what the night had in store for you...intuition was already saying slow down. Now that I'm done being a downer... How fu@&g cool was that hook up, best feeling in the world to slide away on a ticket!!!! Wooooo-hooooo

I agree with you! I'm grateful I got the slow down fear instilled in me with a warning. I drove home on cruise control the rest of the way.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Ziggy
05-09-2014, 09:55 AM
What kind of outfit did you have on? That might answer everyone's suspicions :D
And you just failed the bikini test with the McD's bag in the car. ;)
Outside of that, good job on just a warning.
Sent by tapatalk with good intentions

riverrunner1984
05-09-2014, 10:02 AM
Lol, you still may have passed Omi. She is still in the 55mph days and 60 is speeding lol. True story, today I was only driving 140kph and she told me she would appreciate it if I went between 90 and 100kph? I said Omi I'm fine your safe just relax lol

riverrunner1984
05-09-2014, 10:03 AM
But as HB said, us males are effed when it comes to that

BrenMoto
05-09-2014, 10:09 AM
You lucky lucky girl go buy a lottery ticket

Sent from this purdy mouth

Eli
05-09-2014, 10:13 AM
What kind of outfit did you have on? That might answer everyone's suspicions :D
And you just failed the bikini test with the McD's bag in the car. ;)
Outside of that, good job on just a warning.
I was dressed to leave an impression earlier that evening lol but not in a bikini. No I didn't go to McDonalds on a date lol

Lol, you still may have passed Omi. She is still in the 55mph days and 60 is speeding lol. True story, today I was only driving 140kph and she told me she would appreciate it if I went between 90 and 100kph? I said Omi I'm fine your safe just relax lol
Well she'd hate being in my car 😉

You lucky lucky girl go buy a lottery ticket

Sent from this purdy mouth

I bought one earlier that night. Powerball...not sure what made me pick that one. maybe bc it sounds like an alcoholic beverage.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Ziggy
05-09-2014, 10:28 AM
True story. Ive been let go with warnings multiple times. I keep a LEO friends biz card under my DL and am very good at making sure they see it when I remove my DL. :D The professional courtesy they give to their boys in blue is amazing. :cool:
Lastly, the one that changed my driving habits was an Az HP clocking me at 85+ in my truck just coming into Havasu by SARA Park. He turned around and pointed at the lake and simply said "it'll be here in the morning". Since then racing to the lake is no longer a part of my life. Saving 30minutes ain't worth the risks.

Eli
05-09-2014, 10:31 AM
True story. Ive been let go with warnings multiple times. I keep a LEO friends biz card under my DL and am very good at making sure they see it when I remove my DL. :D The professional courtesy they give to their boys in blue is amazing. :cool:
Lastly, the one that changed my driving habits was an Az HP clocking me at 85+ in my truck just coming into Havasu by SARA Park. He turned around and pointed at the lake and simply said "it'll be here in the morning". Since then racing to the lake is no longer a part of my life. Saving 30minutes ain't worth the risks.

LEO? Maybe that's why I got let go, my bday is 8-18...I'm a Leo.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Ziggy
05-09-2014, 10:31 AM
I was dressed to leave an impression earlier that evening lol but not in a bikini. No I didn't go to McDonalds on a date lol
Sent from my Bat Cave
Lol, so I was correct. :D
McD is not a health food store......is where I was going with that note.;)

Ziggy
05-09-2014, 10:34 AM
LEO? Maybe that's why I got let go, my bday is 8-18...I'm a Leo.

Sent from my Bat Cave

I can hear your ROAR.
I have one in my household that roars too :eek:

RVR SWPR
05-09-2014, 11:33 AM
Any chance the officer was driving a p/u?lol

djunkie
05-09-2014, 11:45 AM
I thought this thread was gonna be about something else. Lol
I got lucky a couple nights ago as well. Cop stopped me on my way home from work. I was 5 houses away from mine. He said he stopped me cause the third brake light on the cab of my truck was out but he was fishing for a DUI. After going back and forth a bit he realized I was just another night shift worker like him. He was pretty cool about it but still a pain to deal with.

314joey
05-09-2014, 12:46 PM
Why wasn't I born a chick, would have to have been a real cute one though. here's what you get............for life;

get of of jail cards
free drinks for life
vacations
all kinds of free stuff

and all you have to do is put up with great guys like us on hotboat.................................lmao.
kidding, glad you got home safe and all is good, slow down and take care, Little E.

Eli
05-09-2014, 12:50 PM
I can hear your ROAR.
I have one in my household that roars too :eek:

I'm just a little pussy cat. :D

Any chance the officer was driving a p/u?lol
What's a P/U?

I thought this thread was gonna be about something else. Lol
I got lucky a couple nights ago as well. Cop stopped me on my way home from work. I was 5 houses away from mine. He said he stopped me cause the third brake light on the cab of my truck was out but he was fishing for a DUI. After going back and forth a bit he realized I was just another night shift worker like him. He was pretty cool about it but still a pain to deal with.

Haha not getting THAT kind of luck.

Fishing for DUIs. I can't believe Garcia told me I was slurring. I've been shit faced and people couldn't tell I was drunk.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
05-09-2014, 12:52 PM
Why wasn't I born a chick, would have to have been a real cute one though. here's what you get............for life;

get of of jail cards
free drinks for life
vacations
all kinds of free stuff

and all you have to do is put up with great guys like us on hotboat.................................lmao.
kidding, glad you got home safe and all is good, slow down and take care, Little E.

I promise to slow down. But, being a chick is pretty freaking awesome!!!!!! But, I think the fact that I'm nice gives me points for what I lack in hotness.

Sent from my Bat Cave

314joey
05-09-2014, 01:23 PM
I promise to slow down. But, being a chick is pretty freaking awesome!!!!!! But, I think the fact that I'm nice gives me points for what I lack in hotness.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Stop it I've seen pics and yes, it's a plus that you're nice too.

At least 5 of you...................lmao.

Eli
05-09-2014, 01:25 PM
Stop it I've seen pics and yes, it's a plus that you're nice too.

At least 5 of you...................lmao.

Only 4 of us are nice lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Ziggy
05-09-2014, 01:31 PM
Only 4 of us are nice lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Getting along with all of your you's must take a toll..:D

Chick
05-09-2014, 01:32 PM
Lucky girl!! 😜

Sent from?

Eli
05-09-2014, 01:33 PM
Getting along with all of your you's must take a toll..:D

It's pretty simple once you figure us all out. We are all pretty easy to please.

Sent from my Bat Cave

K-034
05-09-2014, 04:10 PM

Boobs help :boobeyes:

djunkie
05-09-2014, 04:31 PM

Yes. Lol

Eli
05-09-2014, 04:44 PM

Yes. Lol

It's not like I tore my top off before he asked.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Mrs.K034
05-09-2014, 05:09 PM
It's not like I tore my top off before he asked.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Lol. You don't even have to tear your top off.. Your top can barley contain those two anyways! 😳 hehehe.

Eli
05-09-2014, 05:19 PM
Lol. You don't even have to tear your top off.. Your top can barley contain those two anyways! 😳 hehehe.

Hi Pot...I'm Kettle. ;)

We are a combustible package ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

28eliminator
05-09-2014, 06:43 PM

Yep.. Her tits got her out of it..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eli
05-09-2014, 07:00 PM
Yep.. Her tits got her out of it..

I was joking, he didn't see them. I'm going with my sweet smile did the trick :)

Sent from my Bat Cave

28eliminator
05-09-2014, 07:01 PM
I was joking, he didn't see them. I'm going with my sweet smile did the trick :)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Of course you are :D

Mrs.K034
05-10-2014, 02:20 PM
Hi Pot...I'm Kettle. ;)

We are a combustible package ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Lmfao. 😂