PDA

View Full Version : Good morning everyone.........TGIF

Paul65K
05-02-2014, 05:37 AM
Good morning everyone.................The fast and loud boats are in town and let's all hope the wind is our friend this weekend, let the speed begin :thumb:

ChumpChange
05-02-2014, 05:41 AM
Mornin. The weekend is almost here!

Eli
05-02-2014, 05:47 AM
Good morning!
Today is going to be one heck of a day for my mother. The last of her three daughters is graduating from Law School.
My older sister and I get to hood the "baby" together. To say the three of us are close is an understatement, so I'm thrilled that we will all be standing there together. I just hope I can keep it together long enough to get my perfect picture pose and of course a selfie ;) I couldn't be more proud of her.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Stainless
05-02-2014, 05:57 AM
Good morning :)
Eli, congrats on your sisters accomplishment! Your mom has to be the most joyous person in the world today having seen 3 daughters graduate with law degrees. :)

CH3NO2

Paul65K
05-02-2014, 05:59 AM
Eli, congrats on your sisters accomplishment! Your mom has to be the most joyous person in the world today having seen 3 daughters graduate with law degrees. :)

CH3NO2I second the thought :thumb:

Things were a little different in my family................My mom was happy that I finally got my GED after 20 years out of school :rolleyes

2manymustangs
05-02-2014, 06:14 AM
GOOOd mOOrrNIIN yallll... :)

Happy Friday...

Eli
05-02-2014, 06:26 AM

CH3NO2

I second the thought :thumb:

Things were a little different in my family................My mom was happy that I finally got my GED after 20 years out of school :rolleyes

She is thrilled. Most people don't know how hard my mother worked to keep us from becoming a statistic. Single mom, no financial support from anyone and three young girls. Now, she gets to exhale knowing she's done an amazing job raising all of us. I don't think she's going to keep it together today ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

rioracr
05-02-2014, 06:53 AM
morning all and congrats to your sister Eli may she be an honest lawyer, hard working like you and yes your Mom should be proud............:thumb:

Eli
05-02-2014, 07:11 AM
morning all and congrats to your sister Eli may she be an honest lawyer, hard working like you and yes your Mom should be proud............:thumb:

Thank you! She's going to be a fantastic addition to the bar.

Sent from my Bat Cave

BrenMoto
05-02-2014, 08:08 AM
Good morning everyone.................The fast and loud boats are in town and let's all hope the wind is our friend this weekend, let the speed begin :thumb:

Cool pic :)

Sent from this purdy mouth

BrenMoto
05-02-2014, 08:10 AM
Wish I could be there this weekend, can't gotta work...ugh

BrenMoto
05-02-2014, 08:12 AM
Good morning!
Today is going to be one heck of a day for my mother. The last of her three daughters is graduating from Law School.
My older sister and I get to hood the "baby" together. To say the three of us are close is an understatement, so I'm thrilled that we will all be standing there together. I just hope I can keep it together long enough to get my perfect picture pose and of course a selfie ;) I couldn't be more proud of her.

Sent from my Bat Cavethats awesome Eli, congrats to you and your family

Miss Managed Assets
05-02-2014, 08:16 AM
Good morning sunshines, now lets go see some boats:cool:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

djunkie
05-02-2014, 08:22 AM
Morning.

Paul65K
05-02-2014, 08:36 AM
Good morning sunshines, now lets go see some boats:cool:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk Good morning.....great to meet you and 78 Southwind this morning......thanks again for breakfast! Hopefully I will see you guys at the street fair tonight and get even :thumb:

Eli
05-02-2014, 08:37 AM
thats awesome Eli, congrats to you and your family

Thank you!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
05-02-2014, 10:10 AM

She's our baby! Mother is losing it right now. I'm glad we aren't sitting next to her or I'd be a basket case.

Sent from my Bat Cave