PDA

View Full Version : Too soon Hotboat

Ziggy
04-30-2014, 04:30 PM
You locked too soon.:(

Sent by tapatalk with good intentions

gn7
04-30-2014, 04:43 PM
All lock downs are too early. If he didn't that along with deleting threads and posts, what other function does he have here? Share Fireball recipes?

HB Vic
04-30-2014, 05:20 PM
GN7 I'm guessing if you lived by the saying "if you have nothing good to say, say nothing" we wouldn't hear much out of you.

Just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HB Vic
04-30-2014, 05:22 PM
When I grow up, I don't want to be like you.

gn7
04-30-2014, 05:25 PM
GN7 I'm guessing if you lived by the saying "if you have nothing good to say, say nothing" we wouldn't hear much out of you.

Just saying

Not at all. Reading comprehension problem with you as well.

More like "If you don't know WTF you're talking about, its probably best if you SFU." There is a HUGE difference.
Again, maintaining the posts weren't there, and using Ziggy being online at 10:00 as proof???
If I don't give a shit, whats gained by the denial?

I see from my avatar that there are more keys to this train wreck than you are willing to acknowledge.

HB Vic
04-30-2014, 05:27 PM

More like "If you don't know WTF you're talking about, its probably best if you SFU." There is a HUGE difference.
Again, maintaining the posts weren't there, and using Ziggy being online at 10:00 as proof???

I see from my avatar that there are more keys to this train wreck than you are willing to acknowledge.

Refer to post #4

HB Vic
04-30-2014, 05:38 PM
And just in case you don't know how you are, here are a few clues; self-important, pontifical, overbearing, imperious, arrogant, haughty, condescending, disdainful. I'm sure I missed a few.

So I'll just go with pompous to cover all the bases.

HB Vic
04-30-2014, 05:41 PM
Damn I forgot the smiley face

djunkie
04-30-2014, 05:43 PM
I've learned over time that there are some people in this world that really do thrive on being confrontational. As if they enjoy it.

ChumpChange
04-30-2014, 05:49 PM

So what did these posts say Bob? They're not there. There's no deleted posts. You wouldn't believe that if you were sitting behind me looking at my screen. Stainless made a comment but has not been here all day. So can you at least let us know what they said?

Paul65K
04-30-2014, 05:55 PM
So what did these posts say Bob? They're not there. There's no deleted posts. You wouldn't believe that if you were sitting behind me looking at my screen. Stainless made a comment but has not been here all day. So can you at least let us know what they said?
Well....there was this for one

But I deleted it not too long after I posted it cuz I thought it was inflammatory...........in hindsight now it seems rather appropriate :D

Ziggy
04-30-2014, 06:02 PM
I've watched gn7 fly through each of the boards I'm famiar with in the same fashion. Always giving him benefit of doubt.
Sadly I find myself intrigued by his holier than thou attempts......just for something to laugh about. Like a cat toying with lizard.
He might even be proud to have made it on my list of people I care not to ever meet.....lonely place there aint it gn?
As far as my comment about Vics post, it was purely my observation, not gospel(sticking with the Holy theme here).
Now as far as the chosen one (pretty Holy sounding too), I'd put that moniker on you. Simply for the fact of how you add nothing to this place other than grief AND are still allowed to be here. You must be the Chosen One.
Hey Vic, where's that little Ignore button I need to click now?

Sent by tapatalk with good intentions

HB Vic
04-30-2014, 06:03 PM
Are you insinuating GN7 is a Polecat with a foul mouth? :D

Eli
04-30-2014, 06:30 PM
I've learned over time that there are some people in this world that really do thrive on being confrontational. As if they enjoy it.

Misery loves company. It takes so much more energy to be angry and confrontational than it does to be happy and smile. Some people just prefer to think they're right vs being happy. Sitting back and watching it makes me feel bad for those people.

Sent from my Bat Cave

ChumpChange
04-30-2014, 06:31 PM
Are you insinuating GN7 is a Polecat with a foul mouth? :D

And to think.....Timon wouldn't even let Pumba say "farted" in front of the kids. .

niceguyeddie
04-30-2014, 06:38 PM
Who's Unforgiven?

SBS933
04-30-2014, 06:44 PM
Bob is the King of pissing people off. I'm pretty sure it takes him very little energy to do it, and I'm pretty sure he laughs while doing it. Just my 2x

HB Vic
04-30-2014, 06:46 PM
Bob is the King of pissing people off. I'm pretty sure it takes him very little energy to do it, and I'm pretty sure he laughs while doing it. Just my 2x

He doesn't piss me off. That takes thought and energy better used for more productive purposes :D

Eli
04-30-2014, 06:55 PM

You're on to something. 👍

Sent from my Bat Cave

RogerThat99
04-30-2014, 07:50 PM

I wonder how you learned this. :D

I think my siggy sums it up nicely.

papaletch4130
04-30-2014, 09:14 PM
I vote Bob for president!

HB Vic
04-30-2014, 09:22 PM
I vote Bob for president!

Me too lol

SBS933
04-30-2014, 09:31 PM
Don't you have to serve a full term as Moderator first. ? :biggrin:

gn7
04-30-2014, 09:42 PM

Are you insinuating GN7 is a NAME CALLING Polecat with a foul mouth? :D

I think that's exactly what he was saying

HB Vic
04-30-2014, 10:06 PM
I think that's exactly what he was saying

Are your feelings hurt? I'm sorry lol

gn7
04-30-2014, 10:08 PM

Are your feelings hurt? I'm sorry lol

Not at all. Its just nice to KNOW the type of person you're dealing with. Full of shit, and talks out his ass, unable to back up his bullshit

ChumpChange
04-30-2014, 10:53 PM
Who? You still haven't told us what these four "deleted" posts said.

gn7
05-01-2014, 03:22 AM
Who? You still haven't told us what these four "deleted" posts said.

I NEVER said it was 4 posts. AGAIN, you people making shit up you claim I said. Find that please.
I said Paul's posted and I posted. PERIOD!!

Lets try to get that fucking straight. I have NO IDEA what all Stainless saw.

ChumpChange
05-01-2014, 05:25 AM
I NEVER said it was 4 posts. AGAIN, you people making shit up you claim I said. Find that please.
I said Paul's posted and I posted. PERIOD!!

Lets try to get that fucking straight. I have NO IDEA what all Stainless saw.

From what I see you ARE making shit up as there are no deleted posts. Unfortunately this will never get resolved in your head.

So what did your post and Pauls post say?

Eli
05-01-2014, 06:01 AM
I thought this argument was locked? Or was it just moved to a new thread? People just let it go. You're gonna give yourselves a heart attack over posts that were not deleted????

Maybe we all need to hug this one out?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
05-01-2014, 06:08 AM
A HotBoat Hug

HB Vic
05-01-2014, 06:37 AM
Ok I waited longer on this one lol

Happy Thursday!!