PDA

View Full Version : More boating - less drama

314joey
04-30-2014, 03:56 PM
We went out last Friday and took a nice ride North the ICW to Cabbage Key for lunch, one great thing about livin' around the ocean is the seafood is great and fresh, we had stone crab and shrimp for two, I pigged out, turned out to be a beautiful day.

Maybe a little boating will chill everybody out, have a great day. :wink:

Yes, that's a lot of dollars taped on the walls and ceiling, over 70K I'm told, I hope the place doesn't burn down.

Eli
04-30-2014, 03:58 PM
Fun!! The food sounds delicious!

Sent from my Bat Cave

bubblegoose1
04-30-2014, 04:26 PM
Looks like a great time

Ziggy
04-30-2014, 04:44 PM
Those inner coastal routes is something I have yet to experience. I'm told you can get up through the carolinas....any truth?

Sent by tapatalk with good intentions

314joey
04-30-2014, 06:57 PM
Those inner coastal routes is something I have yet to experience. I'm told you can get up through the carolinas....any truth?

We're on the Gulf Coast, the ICW goes all the way North past Tampa Bay, but yes, I believe you can follow a large part of the ICW up North to where you're speaking of on the Atlantic side too.

GotHalos
04-30-2014, 07:03 PM
Nice pics!!! Looking forward to getting back out on the big blue. :)

What is that thing, tour boat?

Ziggy
04-30-2014, 08:45 PM
We're on the Gulf Coast, the ICW goes all the way North past Tampa Bay, but yes, I believe you can follow a large part of the ICW up North to where you're speaking of on the Atlantic side too.

Ah, thought you were on the Atlantic.
You got gators in your icw too?

Kenny D
04-30-2014, 10:26 PM
Gators don't like salt water!!

Ziggy
04-30-2014, 10:54 PM
Gators don't like salt water!!

How 'bout a Croc? :) Which are prevelant in Florida?

314joey
05-01-2014, 04:55 AM
Nice pics!!! Looking forward to getting back out on the big blue. :)

What is that thing, tour boat?

Yes, it a big boat that holds 30-35 people, it goes out of Sanibel and takes folks for a ride around the barrier islands, it's pretty cool..............and fast.

Ah, thought you were on the Atlantic.
You got gators in your icw too?

That's a big myth about gators being all over the place, sure there in the Everglades, but they "rarely" come around the areas where there's houses, dogs and people, they want to be left alone.

Paul65K
05-01-2014, 05:18 AM
A thought for the morning.........39749

Eli
05-01-2014, 06:04 AM
A thought for the morning.........39749

Amen brother!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Slacker
05-01-2014, 08:22 AM
Water looks Great! We will be in St. Pete first week of Sept. for our annual trip to FL. Always look forward to it! I'm still hoping to get on the Lake today if the wind would lay down a bit.

Get415
05-01-2014, 08:24 AM
Fun trip. Wow, your interior is immaculate. Hard enough to maintain in normal conditions and your boat lives outdoors!!

rschap1
05-01-2014, 10:11 AM
Once again I just gotta say...
Lucky S.O.B.

:)

Ziggy
05-01-2014, 10:31 AM
That's a big myth about gators being all over the place, sure there in the Everglades, but they "rarely" come around the areas where there's houses, dogs and people, they want to be left alone.

Is that anything like us Californians saying we don't have earthquakes here?? :D
Been in Miami once for biz and took an everglade tour....airboats be fun:D Wife held a small gator. Pretty much the extent of my Floridian knowledge LOL

2manymustangs
05-01-2014, 10:40 AM

I hear the gators taste like chicken, lets catch one and find out... :)

U a lucky man Jim... ;)

She's Mine
05-01-2014, 01:11 PM
We went out last Friday and took a nice ride North the ICW to Cabbage Key for lunch, one great thing about livin' around the ocean is the seafood is great and fresh, we had stone crab and shrimp for two, I pigged out, turned out to be a beautiful day.

Maybe a little boating will chill everybody out, have a great day. :wink:

Yes, that's a lot of dollars taped on the walls and ceiling, over 70K I'm told, I hope the place doesn't burn down.

Thank God for you Jim. I completely forgot this was a boating site until you posted this.

It's getting extremely sad on here...

Ready to jump ship and start swimming for land, if you know what I mean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Miss Managed Assets
05-01-2014, 02:00 PM
Hey HotBoat, when you getting out here for the races? Bringung the MoHo?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

ptc
05-01-2014, 02:05 PM
Holy crap NO KIDDING.... this places has gone to the dogs!!!!

peoples all getting their panties in a bunch over stupid shit like name calling and reverse engineering and deleting posts WTF?... whats next?

oh by the way... FUCK YOU BOB! ..... lol :omg:

Miss Managed Assets
05-01-2014, 02:09 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/02/nezypy4a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Ziggy
05-01-2014, 03:05 PM

peoples all getting their panties in a bunch over stupid shit like name calling and reverse engineering and deleting posts WTF?... whats next?

WTH??? I don't wanna know who wear panties :D:D

314joey
05-01-2014, 04:37 PM
Thank God for you Jim. I completely forgot this was a boating site until you posted this.

It's getting extremely sad on here...

Ready to jump ship and start swimming for land, if you know what I mean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

All is good here, Summer is almost here so we can all can get back in our boats and have fun for the Summer, nope, no gators here and we always have great time when we go out, the clear blue green water is beautiful and it's very seldom that do we not see dolphins every time we go out..............thanks for the nice comments, if any of you guys get out our way just shout, we would be glad to show you around.

HB Vic
05-01-2014, 06:14 PM
Ticfaw feast time 39774

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HB Vic
05-01-2014, 06:35 PM
Aerial shot lol 39776

HB Vic
05-01-2014, 06:42 PM
Thanks Kap!

Napanutt
05-01-2014, 06:43 PM

Way to succinctly put it Paul. :)

Eli
05-01-2014, 06:56 PM
Aerial shot lol 39776

That looks delicious but why is the shell still in them?

Sent from my Bat Cave