PDA

View Full Version : Just one more

Music to my Ears
04-27-2014, 07:22 PM
I figure if I stop drinking cold turkey after DS, my liver might crash. Nursing one (or 2ish) to come down slowly is probably the wise choice. Anyone else?

ChumpChange
04-27-2014, 07:25 PM
I figure if I stop drinking cold turkey after DS, my liver might crash. Nursing one (or 2ish) to come down slowly is probably the wise choice. Anyone else?

Good call. I know quitting caffiene cold turkey provides monster headaches. Good to wean off it......

HB Vic
04-27-2014, 07:28 PM

I'll admit I just had a beer. But just one. Going to be a rough week with the drags next weekend and trying to detox from DS :D

Honestly I was pretty good this weekend. Couple of characters did their best Friday night to get me Firebombed, but it kind of backfired because I weathered through it.

The Vodka/Monster last night was a bad idea though. I was wide awake at 5am :D

Eli
04-27-2014, 07:34 PM
I sobered up last night and was a recovered champ this morning. But, the rest of the weekend, I woke up with alcohol for breakfast. Lol

Vic, did you really try to switch to my drink? Why do you think I sleep 3 hours a night lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
04-27-2014, 07:49 PM
I sobered up last night and was a recovered champ this morning. But, the rest of the weekend, I woke up with alcohol for breakfast. Lol

Vic, did you really try to switch to my drink? Why do you think I sleep 3 hours a night lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

I'm pretty sure I ran a mile at 5am according to my heart rate, wow LOL

Music to my Ears
04-27-2014, 07:59 PM
I don't do Vodka/Monster's anymore. The upper downer thing trips me out!

HB Vic
04-27-2014, 08:09 PM

I just started doing them. If I can manage it and timing, it might work out LOL

Eli
04-27-2014, 08:16 PM
I start out getting more energy...until the 4th or 5th one where the alcohol takes over.

I just started doing them. If I can manage it and timing, it might work out LOL

Probably didn't have the same bartender as me bc my vodka to monster ratio was 1:1 😱😱😱

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
04-27-2014, 08:17 PM
I'm definitely feeling the withdrawals right now!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eliminator4life
04-28-2014, 05:56 AM
Sounds like everyone is getting old haha

Paul65K
04-28-2014, 06:28 AM
Damn.......I had a long night last night.

I have been storing some wine for a friend who's been in Fiji/Hawaii for a couple of years and he made it to Havasu last night claiming "We gotta drink some of that wine" well............................

Eli
04-28-2014, 06:56 AM
Damn.......I had a long night last night.

I have been storing some wine for a friend who's been in Fiji/Hawaii for a couple of years and he made it to Havasu last night claiming "We gotta drink some of that wine" well............................

Any other day I would be jealous...today, I'm happy for you and glad it wasn't me. Lol

Sent from my Bat Cave