PDA

View Full Version : Huge thank you!!!

Mrs.K034
04-27-2014, 07:00 PM
I know we've all been throwing our thanks out there, but I think it's deserving of its own post! Thank you sooooo much to hotboat.com for the great party and amazing hospitality Friday night! Everyone had a great time. Also, thank you to Eli for all her hard work!! It was a great party, and as always, great to meet new people and hang out with out friends here and make new friends!!! Thank you!!!!

Music to my Ears
04-27-2014, 07:18 PM
Couldn't agree more. Thank you!!!

Eli
04-27-2014, 07:31 PM
Thank you Vic, Renee and Pixie you three work so hard it's unreal! Mrs.K-034 and OCPHOTOGRAPHICS thank you for all of your help too!

It was so much fun hanging out at the booth at the street fair, card stop 3 and the great party Friday night!!

It's always such a pleasure to put faces behind the witty screen names. Everyone is so nice and fun! Can't wait to see you all again!

TommyH, your hospitality is second to none. Thank you for giving me the master bedroom in your beautiful home, while you crashed on the couch. I feel like such a princess as well as part of the family. Thank you!

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
04-27-2014, 07:54 PM
Thank you to everyone who came, we really appreciate it.

I'll be honest, when the guest list hit 150 I was seriously worried about a lot of things. But the biggest worry was will anyone actually show up?

Well they showed up and then some. Heat Hotel said they were just about at capacity Friday night. The sign I saw said 270. I heard there were at least 300 people there.

Pretty good turnout. Got to meet a lot of new people and visit with a lot of old friends.

We're stoked with the turnout and so glad so many people came out.

Thank you all from us at hotboat.com

Let do this again next year!!

HB

RogerThat99
04-27-2014, 08:00 PM
Thanks for setting this up. I had a great time and it was great to see some friends there. We had come off the water kind of late so I didn't have a chance to get cleaned up. Hopefully I didn't smell.

It was a long ass drive home today. See you guys next time!!

djunkie
04-27-2014, 08:06 PM
Thank you to everyone who came, we really appreciate it.

I'll be honest, when the guest list hit 150 I was seriously worried about a lot of things. But the biggest worry was will anyone actually show up?

Well they showed up and then some. Heat Hotel said they were just about at capacity Friday night. The sign I saw said 270. I heard there were at least 300 people there.

Pretty good turnout. Got to meet a lot of new people and visit with a lot of old friends.

We're stoked with the turnout and so glad so many people came out.

Thank you all from us at hotboat.com

Let do this again next year!!

HB

Nice seeing you and the misses Vic. Party was great. And very loud. Lol

Paul65K
04-28-2014, 06:56 AM
Thanks for the great party.....we couldn't stay long as I was completely wiped after a day on the water but I really appreciated the party and meeting a few people before we ducked out!!

GotHalos
04-28-2014, 03:00 PM
:thumbup:

K-034
04-28-2014, 03:57 PM
:thumbup:

Where were you at Ron, we had a great time

ocphotographics
04-28-2014, 04:08 PM
I would have to agree with everybody else, it was a great party. Huge thanks to Vic, Rene, and Pixie, and a huge thanks to Eli for making sure everybody knew who everybody was.
Thanks again!!!

GotHalos
04-28-2014, 04:14 PM
Where were you at Ron, we had a great time

Sitting in a cubicle all week/end. :bangmyhead:

Still bummed I missed it!

Eli
04-28-2014, 04:31 PM
I would have to agree with everybody else, it was a great party. Huge thanks to Vic, Rene, and Pixie, and a huge thanks to Eli for making sure everybody knew who everybody was.
Thanks again!!!

It's tough to have to introduce ourselves 6 times and figure out which Eli made the appearance lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

NRI
04-29-2014, 08:09 AM
GREAT party!!! Nice to meet members and put faces with names. And so nice to finally meet you Eli ... One question: which one did we meet??? Party girl? LOL Great to hang out with friends in a non-working atmosphere and just have fun!

THANK YOU Vic/Hotboat! Looking forward to next year!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk