PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Unforgiven?

GRADS
04-27-2014, 12:36 PM

HB Vic
04-27-2014, 12:45 PM
He was let go. His services are no longer needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gn7
04-27-2014, 01:30 PM
Was he making derogatory remarks about DCB toon boats and their owners again?

HB Vic
04-27-2014, 01:48 PM
Was he making derogatory remarks about DCB toon boats and their owners again?

Sadly it had nothing to do with boats.

Ziggy
04-27-2014, 01:51 PM
Herd thinning?

Sent by tapatalk with good intentions

Eliminator4life
04-27-2014, 03:56 PM
He wouldnt admit he's old.

HB Vic
04-27-2014, 05:26 PM
Unforgiven broke our bashing rule. Idk if he's coming back at this point. But I'm really getting tired of all the bashing and name calling. I thought we were adults. But it seems a few adults here still have a lot of growing up to do.

HB Vic
04-27-2014, 05:55 PM
But if all the bashing and name calling is directed at one person you might want to take note. ;)

Grads this is your last and final warning. No more pm's. No more Mr Nice guy. I've tried to be nice, doesn't seem to work. The next time I ban you, you will not be welcomed back. I've never been more serious.

You made a mistake, deal with it on your own via pm, email, smoke signal, don't care. Just don't do it here. This will not be your personal trashing and bashing playground as long as I'm paying the bills.

I hope I've made myself crystal clear.

HB

Milkmoney
04-27-2014, 06:19 PM
Grads this is your last and final warning. No more pm's. No more Mr Nice guy. I've tried to be nice, doesn't seem to work. The next time I ban you, you will not be welcomed back. I've never been more serious.

You made a mistake, deal with it on your own via pm, email, smoke signal, don't care. Just don't do it here. This will not be your personal trashing and bashing playground as long as I'm paying the bills.

I hope I've made myself crystal clear.

HB

Jus quoting this :). Want to see what happens next. Lol. :).

Vic : by what I know and what I see. U need a vacation. Not a banned one jus relaxing one with no involvement :)

Grads u need a ummm. ???? Idk. Lol

Ziggy
04-27-2014, 09:21 PM
Jus quoting this :). Want to see what happens next. Lol. :).

Vic : by what I know and what I see. U need a vacation. Not a banned one jus relaxing one with no involvement :)

Grads u need a ummm. ???? Idk. Lol
Mysteriously creepy that no one can put a finger on what he really needs.

gn7
04-27-2014, 10:27 PM
Still dreaming of the Utopian Kumbaya boat site I see.
Good luck with that.

ChumpChange
04-28-2014, 05:36 AM
Good luck with that.

Still talkin out your ass I see.

gn7
04-28-2014, 05:54 AM
Still talkin out your ass I see. :D

I rest my case. You can get away with talking shit if you are of the "core" asskissing group and use a smiley

HB Vic
04-28-2014, 06:06 AM
Good luck with that.

Thanks for the best wishes GN lol

ChumpChange
04-28-2014, 08:22 AM
I rest my case. You can get away with talking shit if you are of the "core" asskissing group and use a smiley

I took away the smiley if that makes you feel better. ;)

Slacker
04-28-2014, 09:14 AM

Well you get away with it so you must be part of the "core" asskissing group:smile:

Paul65K
04-28-2014, 09:19 AM
Well you get away with it so you must be part of the "core" asskissing group:smile:
That's some funny shit right there :D

gn7
04-28-2014, 11:08 AM

Not getting away with anything with any of the asskissers. I'm not quite that stupid.

If I was looking to get my ass banned, I know full well to unload on.

314joey
04-28-2014, 12:02 PM
I leave for a few days and all HE!! breaks loose, dahm , I miss all the fun.

28eliminator
04-28-2014, 08:39 PM
I leave for a few days and all HE!! breaks loose, dahm , I miss all the fun.

I know right... Someone needs a hug :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BrenMoto
04-29-2014, 10:42 AM
Herd thinning?

Lol

Sent from this purdy mouth

BrenMoto
04-29-2014, 10:46 AM

A man hug?

Sent from this purdy mouth

gn7
04-29-2014, 12:13 PM

http://www.stepfordlife.com/wp-content/uploads//2012/01/prozac.jpeg

gn7
04-29-2014, 04:37 PM
Spoke with Unforgiven (never knew how appropriate that name was:hmmm:)
He said the boat ran great at DP, he's doing well, and he will be at Cutting Edge on Friday to get his props tweek.

Oh and Vic, he says HI!

HB Vic
04-29-2014, 05:17 PM
He said the boat ran great at DP, he's doing well, and he will be at Cutting Edge on Friday to get his props tweek.

Oh and Vic, he says HI!

Unfortunately I can't take his calls or texts at the moment. Best wishes.

gn7
04-29-2014, 05:24 PM
Unfortunately I can't take his calls or texts at the moment. Best wishes.

Yet you have a red phone hot line for Grads. Go figure.

HB Vic
04-29-2014, 05:27 PM
Yet you have a red phone hot line for Grads. Go figure.

Lol ok if you think so

Ziggy
04-29-2014, 06:28 PM
Grads' phone is faded red......duh :D

HB Vic
04-29-2014, 06:30 PM
Grads' phone is faded red......duh :D

More like pink lol

ChumpChange
04-29-2014, 06:32 PM
When peoples perception becomes their reality, ignorant posts happen! :rolleyes

HB Vic
04-29-2014, 06:36 PM

Ouch lol

gn7
04-29-2014, 07:01 PM

That's pretty deep for somebody with a such a shallow fucking mind

ChumpChange
04-29-2014, 07:10 PM

Thanks. Thought of it myself. Feel free to take partial credit. You were my muse after all.

HB Vic
04-29-2014, 07:38 PM

Wow that's rough lol

gn7
04-29-2014, 07:40 PM
Thanks. Thought of it myself. Feel free to take partial credit. You were my muse after all.

If I did anything to get those 2 brain cells of yours moving fast enough to create some heat, I'm happy for you.

Paul65K
04-29-2014, 07:45 PM
If I did anything to get those 2 brain cells of yours moving fast enough to create some heat, I'm happy for you.
Hey Bob.....while I kind of agree with where you're coming from.......I am always confounded with why you feel the need to speak your mind in such a caustic manner.....name calling is typically reserved for the liberal left and I'm pretty sure that's not your persuasion :D

An intelligent, clear thinking individual like yourself can typically throw the jabs in such a way as to typically go over the heads (just barely) of the intended victims while the intelligentsia gets the gist and it makes it just that more funny/ironic/whatever.....just sayin'

Carry on :D

ChumpChange
04-29-2014, 08:01 PM

Here's some advice for ya Bob:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6WHBO_Qc-Q&sns=em Sent from my iPhone

Eli
04-29-2014, 08:06 PM
Hey Bob.....while I kind of agree with where you're coming from.......I am always confounded with why you feel the need to speak your mind in such a caustic manner.....name calling is typically reserved for the liberal left and I'm pretty sure that's not your persuasion :D

An intelligent, clear thinking individual like yourself can typically throw the jabs in such a way as to typically go over the heads (just barely) of the intended victims while the intelligentsia gets the gist and it makes it just that more funny/ironic/whatever.....just sayin'

Nicely articulated and an excellent example!

Sent from my Bat Cave

gn7
04-29-2014, 08:33 PM
Hey Bob.......name calling is typically reserved for the liberal left and I'm pretty sure that's not your persuasion :D

Care to QUOTE these "names"?

Ziggy
04-29-2014, 08:40 PM
Care to QUOTE these "names"?

Trying to put that one over Pauls head?.....just barely :D

Paul65K
04-29-2014, 08:47 PM
Trying to put that one over Pauls head?.....just barely :D

Yup....it certainly went over my head :rolleyes

C-2
04-29-2014, 08:54 PM

Huh? :D

ChumpChange
04-29-2014, 09:00 PM
Huh? :D

Do you need an intelligentsia to explain it to you? ;)

C-2
04-29-2014, 09:06 PM
Do you need an intelligentsia to explain it to you? ;)

Huh? :)

gn7
04-29-2014, 09:16 PM
Yup....it certainly went over my head :rolleyes
WTF? No names?
That can happen when you let your ass do the talking?

WESTERNAERO
04-29-2014, 09:52 PM

Oh and Vic, he says HI!
Yep, I'll be riding along again. Got any brutality honest comments you want me to relay to him from you. I think he can handle it, he never struck me as an overly sensitive winer...

gn7
04-29-2014, 10:52 PM
Yep, I'll be riding along again. Got any brutality honest comments you want me to relay to him from you. I think he can handle it, he never struck me as an overly sensitive winer...

No. I only kick people in the crotch if I'm certain my foot is going to land in a slit. I don't see that happening with Ed.

HB Vic
04-29-2014, 10:59 PM
This is hilarious

Stainless
04-30-2014, 04:33 AM
Good morning :)
( would have been funny if last 3-4 posts were not deleted, lol)

CH3NO2

gn7
04-30-2014, 04:39 AM
Just Vic doing what he does best. Never expected anything less when comes to covering the ass of his BIL

ChumpChange
04-30-2014, 06:08 AM
:rolleyes

HB Vic
04-30-2014, 06:32 AM
Just Vic doing what he does best. Never expected anything less when comes to covering the ass of his BIL

So now I'm related to LL Cool J? Lol

HB Vic
04-30-2014, 06:43 AM
Good morning :)
( would have been funny if last 3-4 posts were not deleted, lol)

CH3NO2

Hmmm I don't see where anything has been deleted.

rioracr
04-30-2014, 06:49 AM
so that didn't go over your head.............:coffee:

gn7
04-30-2014, 07:13 AM
Hmmm I don't see where anything has been deleted.
Maybe Grads deleted them

HB Vic
04-30-2014, 07:14 AM
Maybe Grads deleted them

Such a comedian :D

gn7
04-30-2014, 07:18 AM
Such a comedian :D

Not trying to be. If you or Grads didn't delete them. I just ASSUMED it was you because you are adept at it, and it makes you feel more relevant around here. Maybe Paul did because the exchange didn't quite turn out how he liked.

HB Vic
04-30-2014, 07:22 AM
Not trying to be. If you or Grads didn't delete them. Maybe Paul did because the exchange didn't quite turn out how he liked.

Sure you are. Grads isn't a mod neither is Paul65k. And if a mod did delete, I would still be able to see it.

But the conspiracy theory sounds so much juicer, carry on :D

Paul65K
04-30-2014, 07:31 AM
Bob all I said was you should put your tampon in and go back to sleep..........I'm sure if that comment was the problem then this will get deleted again.......oh yeah and I think I called you a Douchebag as well........almost forgot.

I fail to see how it didn't go well for me, you were the one that came off (and continues to come off) looking like an idiot, however that may have gone over your head (just slightly).....but then again that seems to have always been the case with you regardless of website..........unfortunately (for you) this one seems to be the last boating website that will tolerate your gruff nature........mixing it up with the owner as you are doing right now may curtail your opportunities to post even more, but then again that never seems to slow you down.

Now does that make you feel any better?????

BTW only Moderators can delete posts other than their own :D

HB Vic
04-30-2014, 07:32 AM
Not trying to be. If you or Grads didn't delete them. I just ASSUMED it was you because you are adept at it, and it makes you feel more relevant around here. Maybe Paul did because the exchange didn't quite turn out how he liked.

Whats ironic about this post is the fact that you change your posts after the fact more than anyone here LOL

admin2
04-30-2014, 07:34 AM
Not trying to be. If you or Grads didn't delete them. I just ASSUMED it was you because you are adept at it, and it makes you feel more relevant around here. Maybe Paul did because the exchange didn't quite turn out how he liked......then again :hmm:headscratch:

gn7
04-30-2014, 07:35 AM
Sure you are. Grads isn't a mod neither is Paul65k. And if a mod did delete, I would still be able to see it.

But the conspiracy theory sounds so much juicer, carry on :D

Well that settles it right there doesn't it. They were never there, and Stainless needs a shrink. or stop hitting the lab drugs at 4:30 in the morning.

HB Vic
04-30-2014, 07:42 AM
Well that settles it right there doesn't it. They were never there, and Stainless needs a shrink. or stop hitting the lab drugs at 4:30 in the morning.

Lets clear this up a little shall we. Users, such as yourself (in more sense than one lol) can delete or edit their posts. Much like you do on a regular basis :D

Mods can delete or edit their posts the same as a user.

Mods cannot delete users posts, only hide them.

So if a user deleted or edited their post, I wouldn't know. VB does not keep track of that in the logs. Mod deletes are logged. And there are no mod deletes for this thread.

Clear enough captain? :D

314joey
04-30-2014, 07:46 AM
Does "drama" go with boating....................think not, chill baby !

gn7
04-30-2014, 07:49 AM
Lets clear this up a little shall we. Users, such as yourself (in more sense than one lol) can delete or edit their posts. Much like you do on a regular basis :D

Mods can delete or edit their posts the same as a user.

Mods cannot delete users posts, only hide them.

So if a user deleted or edited their post, I wouldn't know. VB does not keep track of that in the logs. Mod deletes are logged. And there are no mod deletes for this thread.

Clear enough captain? :D
I didn't delete mine Vic. Maybe you should talk to Admin2 about his super powers. They are NOT on the boards, and that is a fucking fact. If they are hidden from you, that sounds like a personal control problem (and lack of supreme power) to me. Personally, as you know,, I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK!!

HB Vic
04-30-2014, 07:52 AM
I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK!!

Sure you do :D

HB Vic
04-30-2014, 07:53 AM
Does "drama" go with boating....................think not, chill baby !

Its GN7 humor, its all good :D

gn7
04-30-2014, 08:05 AM
Its GN7 humor, its all good :D

Having a "chosen one" accuse me of name calling in this thread that he CANNOT QUOTE is 100% pure bullshit that YOU are fully condoning. Its NOT fucking humor Vic.

HB Vic
04-30-2014, 08:14 AM
Having a "chosen one" accuse me of name calling in this thread that he CANNOT QUOTE is 100% pure bullshit that YOU are fully condoning. Its NOT fuck humor Vic.

GN you sound a little stressed out. Did you have your Latte this morning? :D

ChumpChange
04-30-2014, 08:37 AM
So now I'm related to LL Cool J? Lol

lol. I was wondering if that was directed at me. It was so far off, I couldn't make the relation. But with this new found relation, can I borrow some money?

I didn't delete mine Vic. Maybe you should talk to Admin2 about his super powers. They are NOT on the boards, and that is a fucking fact. If they are hidden from you, that sounds like a personal control problem (and lack of supreme power) to me. Personally, as you know,, I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK!!

Maybe you were hittin the sauce so much your post is in a different thread......or a different forum for that matter.

gn7
04-30-2014, 08:55 AM
Only some one that is completely clueless would post that. Internet forums are pure casual entertainment, and I don't drink pussie coffee.

ChumpChange
04-30-2014, 09:00 AM
Only some one that is completely clueless would post that. Internet forums are pure casual entertainment, and I don't drink pussie coffee.

Mmmmm coffee.

SBS933
04-30-2014, 09:23 AM
:point: :stir: :pound:

314joey
04-30-2014, 09:28 AM
Where's Michael Moore's poster. :LMAOsmiley:

Paul65K
04-30-2014, 09:30 AM
Having a "chosen one" accuse me of name calling in this thread that he CANNOT QUOTE is 100% pure bullshit that YOU are fully condoning. Its NOT fucking humor Vic.

So I'm not sure if you're referring to me but if you are thanks for calling me "one of the chosen ones" because if I am that's quite a compliment since the ONLY affiliation I have with anyone here is through my interaction on this forum. If I am one of the "Chosen ones" as you claim that is completely through my interaction here and nothing else.

let me address a few points;
1. First of all I am the ONLY one on this thread that was at Unforgiven's house in Havasu partying with him and his friends....solely at his invitation last Wednesday night, so any thoughts you might have about me being an Unforgiven hater should just be put to rest.......I like Eddie and I hope he likes me.

2. I never said you were calling anyone names.....if you go back and reread what I said it was regarding why you are always so caustic ( you may need to look this word up) and don't use just a little more finesse......vs. just getting in someone's face all the time....the analogy
(you might want to look this word up while you're there) i was trying to make was subtle vs. sledgehammer....this of course takes a little brain power and some forethought before making comments....the
word pithy comes to mind here (You may need to look that one up as well).

3. Lastly my comment about being just subtle enough to have fun with someone and having it go over their head (just) is probably also lost on you but then again I'm guessing that there were quite a few people on here that did get it and are laughing at you behind your back of course based on your not HAVING A FUCKING CLUE.

I hope this clears things up for you Bob.....take your best shot as you deserve it after this post and do me a favor and just stay the fuck away from me on this forum and I'll do the same going forward.

Have a nice day :D

Ziggy
04-30-2014, 10:03 AM
When I went to bed around midnite, Vics post saying "this is hilarious" was the last post up and at the bottom of page 5 where it is now. It was after 10pm so the rest of the inmates had already shit the bed.

gn7
04-30-2014, 03:23 PM
Hey Bob.....while I kind of agree with where you're coming from.......I am always confounded with why you feel the need to speak your mind in such a caustic manner.....name calling is typically reserved for the liberal left and I'm pretty sure that's not your persuasion :

I never said you were calling anyone names.....if you go back and reread what I said it was regarding why you are always so caustic

Have a nice day :D

Am I the one with the reading comprehension problem, or YOU with the writing comprehension? WELL???

I have nothing against you Paul. Put I will not stand idly by while you accuse me of something I hadn't done, and YOU REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE!!!

Can I be a caustic asshole. You have no idea!! Even more so when someone pulls the bullshit you did.

gn7
04-30-2014, 03:28 PM
When I went to bed around midnite, Vics post saying "this is hilarious" was the last post up and at the bottom of page 5 where it is now. It was after 10pm so the rest of the inmates had already shit the bed.

So because you didn't se an exchange at 4:30 in the morning means it didn't happen. Are fucking serious?? Or are you suggesting that Stainless has been experimenting with synthetic lab drugs?

Wake the fuck up Ziggy, if you can't keep the fuck up, maybe it would be best if you didn't fucking comment on shit you know NOTHING about.. It only makes sense don't you think?

HB Vic
04-30-2014, 04:06 PM
Lockdown time. Thanks GN7 for your input, we all appreciate it lol