PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day 2012

Relaxalot
04-20-2014, 06:39 PM
http://www.eventvibe.com/events/phoenix/Lake-Havasu-Memorial-Day-Weekend-2012?showtab=Photos&action=gallery&gid=28887

Which event do you like better? Memorial Day Lake Havasu or Desert Storm?

Stainless
04-20-2014, 07:17 PM
http://www.eventvibe.com/events/phoenix/Lake-Havasu-Memorial-Day-Weekend-2012?showtab=Photos&action=gallery&gid=28887

Which event do you like better? Memorial Day Lake Havasu or Desert Storm?

I didn't open the link, but hands down DS! Too many people looking for trouble Memorial Day.

CH3NO2

Eli
04-20-2014, 07:17 PM
Great pictures! You must have been exhausted ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Relaxalot
04-20-2014, 07:27 PM
I like DS the best also. Pictures are not mine just a link to them. I was just wondering what everyones favorite event or weekend it out there. Mine is Desert Storm. Let's get this party started!

Paul65K
04-20-2014, 07:56 PM
From my perspective Desert Storm is much, much better!!

The difference IMHO is that DS is about boating and having a good time........Memorial day is about having a good time where they have boats :D

Plus, lots more "Raider Fans" on Memorial Day weekend............if you know what I mean :rolleyes

Eli
04-20-2014, 08:12 PM
I like DS the best also. Pictures are not mine just a link to them. I was just wondering what everyones favorite event or weekend it out there. Mine is Desert Storm. Let's get this party started!

I like DS because it's an event filled weekend. I'm super excited and Wednesday can't get here fast enough! Thanks for the pics!

Sent from my Bat Cave

hpboats83
04-20-2014, 08:28 PM
I would imagine Desert Storm is better but those pics were fun to look at though, the first girl in the blue is very attractive.

Menace Marine
04-20-2014, 10:15 PM
Memorial Day. Water is warmer. People are more relaxed. There are just as many drunk party people at desert storm. It all depends on who you surround yourself with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Menace Marine
04-20-2014, 10:18 PM
Plus desert storm is the same weekend as the Laughlin river run. All those bikers make the drive home on Sunday the worst drive of the year. They ride 4 wide. Don't let you pass. Don't understand you have a trailer behind you. Every year I swear I will stay till Monday to avoid it and every year work makes it impossible.

Rock_Bottom
04-21-2014, 08:55 AM
Plus desert storm is the same weekend as the Laughlin river run. All those bikers make the drive home on Sunday the worst drive of the year. They ride 4 wide. Don't let you pass. Don't understand you have a trailer behind you. Every year I swear I will stay till Monday to avoid it and every year work makes it impossible.

Oh ya good call. I was planning on taking the 40 up on Thursday, I stick with rice road now lol

Relaxalot
04-21-2014, 09:09 AM
Oh ya good call. I was planning on taking the 40 up on Thursday, I stick with rice road now lol

Remember that Stagecoach is going on and the traffic on the 10 will be horrible. My suggestion is deal with the bikers. There were some nightmare traffic problems the last two weeks because of Coachella. 40 is the best bet.

Rock_Bottom
04-21-2014, 09:11 AM
Remember that Stagecoach is going on and the traffic on the 10 will be horrible. My suggestion is deal with the bikers. There were some nightmare traffic problems the last two weeks because of Coachella. 40 is the best bet.
I forgot about stagecoach too! Lol ya I'll just take the 40 after all.