PDA

View Full Version : Vacation

Unforgiven
04-15-2014, 09:23 PM
At 4:30 pm today..my vacation has started...we're finishing up stuff on the boat...tomorrow more shots to the knee ..finish loading shit in the boat and when Shannon gets off work we start out trip to Havasu..gonna stop in Bakersfield to see mom dad kids and grandkids...take Shannon shopping at "Shimmer"...Rest abit..then hit the road to Havi....Hey Paul..better have the bloody mary's ready when we get there!!!....and just in case your wondering..I'm not hitting the FIREBALL till I see Vic at the HEAT...

Wendi
04-15-2014, 09:35 PM
Lucky guy see you Wednesday!! Can't wait.

HB Vic
04-15-2014, 10:17 PM
My vacations hit me almost instantly, for no reason and at any time. I usually don't know how long they will last. In fact I just got back from vacation today. ;)

Grads. I like you. Don't forget that ok. But keep it up and you're done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unforgiven
04-16-2014, 07:11 AM
Grads. I like you. Don't forget that ok. But keep it up and you're done.

you two have a love/hate relationship......Hey wait a minute..this thread is about ME!!!...BTW..did I tell you I've started my vacation???

Eliminator4life
04-16-2014, 07:46 AM
At 4:30 pm today..my vacation has started...we're finishing up stuff on the boat...tomorrow more shots to the knee ..finish loading shit in the boat and when Shannon gets off work we start out trip to Havasu..gonna stop in Bakersfield to see mom dad kids and grandkids...take Shannon shopping at "Shimmer"...Rest abit..then hit the road to Havi....Hey Paul..better have the bloody mary's ready when we get there!!!....and just in case your wondering..I'm not hitting the FIREBALL till I see Vic at the HEAT...
Who cares about your vacation lol I started mine last Friday and I'm on vacation two weeks. Eddie you getting sinvisk (sp) injections in your knee?? Have fun in havasu. Thanks for rubbing it in.

WESTERNAERO
04-16-2014, 08:23 AM
Somebody deleted something............

Wendi
04-16-2014, 09:23 AM
Somebody deleted something............

I think it was my post it mysteriously disappeared.

WESTERNAERO
04-16-2014, 09:30 AM
I think it was my post it mysteriously disappeared.

I know what it was, I read it. I was just stating the facts..:biggrin:

Paul65K
04-16-2014, 10:05 AM
I started my vacation in August of 2012 :D I had to start taking short work breaks ever since the first of the year to break the monotony :hilarious:

WMC
04-16-2014, 10:09 AM
Sometimes I need a vacation when I get back from vacation

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

HB Vic
04-16-2014, 10:33 AM

Vacation? what the hell is that? When and if I ever get a real vacation I'm not sure I'd know how to act. Actually the thought of a real vacation without phones, computers, etc scares the hell out of me. Oh gawd, I need help LOL

Unforgiven
04-16-2014, 10:42 AM
Vacation? what the hell is that? When and if I ever get a real vacation I'm not sure I'd know how to act. Actually the thought of a real vacation without phones, computers, etc scares the hell out of me. Oh gawd, I need help LOL

Vic, your always on vacation...you spend all day on Hotboat..your gone every weekend somewhere...and you sit behind a desk all day yelling at people...what more could you ask for?

HB Vic
04-16-2014, 10:44 AM
Vic, your always on vacation...you spend all day on Hotboat..your gone every weekend somewhere...and you sit behind a desk all day yelling at people...what more could you ask for?

A job at McDonalds with absolutely zero responsibility.

I would be the absolute best order taker they ever had.

Hello, good (morning, afternoon, evening) welcome to McDonalds, how may I serve you today? :D

Damn I'm good.

Unforgiven
04-16-2014, 11:24 AM

Hello, good (morning, afternoon, evening) welcome to McDonalds, how may I serve you today? :D

Damn I'm good.

OK..lets see how good you are...Whats in a Big Mac?...

HB Vic
04-16-2014, 11:25 AM
OK..lets see how good you are...Whats in a Big Mac?...

Double meat double cheese pickles secret sauce all on a sesame seed bun.

Would you like to super size your order?

BrenMoto
04-16-2014, 11:29 AM
Think it's called "special" not secret sauce, secret sounds dangerous

Sent from the belly of the beast

Eli
04-16-2014, 11:35 AM

Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, onions, pickles on a sesame seed bun. That's my hangover cure! Haven't had one in a few months!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Unforgiven
04-16-2014, 11:35 AM

I think it's something like this....two all beef pattys , special sauce ,lettuce, cheese, pickles, all on a sesame seed bun...i think thats how the tune went....

riverrunner1984
04-16-2014, 12:34 PM
To clear up the confusion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UWq26V01po

Paul65K
04-16-2014, 02:20 PM
I think it's something like this....two all beef pattys , special sauce ,lettuce, cheese, pickles, all on a sesame seed bun...i think thats how the tune went....
Actually it's;
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun............get it right if you're going to be "Mr Correct"....:hilarious:

Unforgiven
04-16-2014, 02:55 PM
Actually it's;
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun............get it right if you're going to be "Mr Correct"....:hilarious:

thats it...MEET ME AT IN-N-OUT!!!!!

Paul65K
04-16-2014, 04:47 PM
thats it...MEET ME AT IN-N-OUT!!!!!
Gladly.....I can school you on the secret menu there if you'd like as well :D

mrs.daytona
04-16-2014, 05:46 PM

Damn I'm good.

Sounds good, but I'm not so sure a McDonald's salary would pay for that DCB ;)