GRADS
04-15-2014, 07:59 PM

WMC
04-15-2014, 08:05 PM
After a boat. What wrong with you? DS next week

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Cigalert
04-15-2014, 08:06 PM
I've been looking for a hardtop 65 or 66 Cadillac for awhile now when I came across this convertible 66 on the way home from the lake today. 75,000 original miles and the interior is in perfect shape. I bet I could pick it up for 12-14K. The only drawback is that money would come straight out of my boat fund. It just seems like a good deal. I'm really torn right now.

Did you lose your sack in an unfortunate SUP accident?

Get a boat already.

bubblegoose1
04-15-2014, 08:08 PM
Did you lose your sack in an unfortunate SUP accident?

Get a boat already.

Agree......

ChumpChange
04-15-2014, 08:10 PM
Saw this one today.....

http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=305668

Cigalert
04-15-2014, 08:25 PM
Okay, I kind of needed to hear that. I feel like I'm losing focus because I haven't found a boat yet.

I spent less on my tub than what you're looking at on that caddy. And I went boating today...what did you do?

I know you're all about a big bad ass "listen to my testosterone" boat but today I went 60, I was able to pass all the lake lice and canadian tri-hull army with ease. If you have a 50k+ budget you could get a kick ass boat. Get it done and quit bitchin.

Unforgiven
04-15-2014, 08:28 PM
I'm revoking you man card and boating card..what the fuck is wrong with you? Mrs Daytona has expressed she wants another boat...Man up or she's with us for Desert Storm......

Unforgiven
04-15-2014, 08:42 PM
I went paddle boarding while boaters passed me all day and I felt like a total dipshit. I have become the fag at the lake that I used to make fun of.:thumbsdown The paddle board was a lot of fun when I was the only one out there but now I really need another boat.

That explains the PMs I've been getting...step up and get a fucking boat..quit being a whiny bitch

Cigalert
04-15-2014, 08:43 PM
I went paddle boarding while boaters passed me all day and I felt like a total dipshit. I have become the fag at the lake that I used to make fun of.:thumbsdown The paddle board was a lot of fun when I was the only one out there but now I really need another boat.

There's nothing wrong with paddle boarding. As long as your doing it as exercise and you can go back to the house, grab your boat and hammer past all the dickheads that bothered you on your workout.

mrs.daytona
04-15-2014, 08:45 PM
I'm revoking you man card and boating card..what the fuck is wrong with you? Mrs Daytona has expressed she wants another boat...Man up or she's with us for Desert Storm......

We will have a Daytona..you can mark my words. I'm also not opposed to boating with you and Shannon :)

nowski
04-15-2014, 08:53 PM
Grads, I think the Caddy is a great idea and you'd be killing 2 birds with one stone. The nickname for your new car will be "Tuna Boat".

Unforgiven
04-15-2014, 09:05 PM
We will have a Daytona..you can mark my words. I'm also not opposed to boating with you and Shannon :)

come to Havasu with us..you can have your own room and you and the girls can layout poolside when were not boating!!

78Southwind
04-15-2014, 11:51 PM
I went paddle boarding while jet boaters passed me all day and I felt like a total dipshit. I have become the fag at the lake that I used to make fun of.:thumbsdown The paddle board was a lot of fun when I was the only one out there but now I really need another boat.

Fixed it for you...:wink2:

314joey
04-16-2014, 05:14 AM
Git your boat first, then fart around with a car, JMO

riverrunner1984
04-16-2014, 07:21 AM
Gotta focus on the prize and just get the boat already!!! We need a good build thread with what you do to it after you buy it.

Sharp shooter
04-16-2014, 07:22 AM
Grads, I think the Caddy is a great idea and you'd be killing 2 birds with one stone. The nickname for your new car will be "Tuna Boat".

amen...:coffee-n-news:

rioracr
04-16-2014, 08:01 AM
reading all the help to get Grads a boat the only thing you can do Grads is buy one with the running gear you want and take it over to a gel coater and get the paint job that thrills and get on the water and make Ms. D happy...........:smilies_mit_hut019:

ptc
04-16-2014, 01:48 PM

Go for the RED/WHT "stabbin wagin".... The Hells Angels will love you.... but dont mention the paddleboard thingy? ....

mrs.daytona
04-16-2014, 05:41 PM
come to Havasu with us..you can have your own room and you and the girls can layout poolside when were not boating!!

That sounds perfect!

get on the water and make Ms. D happy...........:smilies_mit_hut019:

I like the way you think! :D