PDA

View Full Version : Hey hotboat

Unforgiven
04-15-2014, 08:27 AM
Hey Vic, the header page still shows the Lake Havasu Boat Show from last weekend...if your gonna stay up all night, you think he can refresh the page? Just Saying

ChumpChange
04-15-2014, 09:06 AM
Hey Vic, the header page still shows the Lake Havasu Boat Show from last weekend...if your gonna stay up all night, you think he can refresh the page? Just Saying

If some people couldn't complain, they'd have nothing to say in life. :rolleyes

HB Vic
04-15-2014, 09:12 AM

I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say. The home page is a little messy right now. I've asked admin to make some changes. The most recent article should be at the top and the older ones should start to drop off. But I don't see anything about the Havasu Boat show anywhere??

HB Vic
04-15-2014, 09:16 AM
I'm thinking you're talking about the Teague ad. Yes, it still shows the Havasu Boat Show dates but it also shows the Desert Storm dates. So it will be taken down after Desert Storm. But thanks for the heads up.

Unforgiven
04-15-2014, 09:27 AM
If some people couldn't complain, they'd have nothing to say in life. :rolleyes

I'm not complaining..I just wanna give Vic some shit...Grads is on vacation for a while so I don't want Vic getting bored...

HB Vic
04-15-2014, 09:28 AM
...Grads is on vacation for a while...

He is??

WESTERNAERO
04-15-2014, 09:28 AM
I'm not complaining..I just wanna give Vic some shit...Grads is on vacation for a while so I don't want Vic getting bored...

Why is GRADS on vacation?

Unforgiven
04-15-2014, 09:31 AM
He is??

I got a text yesterday stating he's on vacation....but he could be another attempt at him trying to be an ADMIN...

Unforgiven
04-15-2014, 09:32 AM

Your BUDDIES with him...you should know...btw,,did the wife give you permission to attend DS?

WESTERNAERO
04-15-2014, 09:40 AM
Your BUDDIES with him...you should know...btw,,did the wife give you permission to attend DS?

I'm not planning shit right now. I'm trying to get a boat put together.

HB Vic
04-15-2014, 09:41 AM

It was an intervention. I saved him :D

Unforgiven
04-15-2014, 09:44 AM
I'm not planning shit right now. I'm trying to get a boat put together.

I can come down and get your motor back together..maybe even install it...but after that Im gone..but if you bring it to Havi this weekend. Corey and I will get it done over the weekend..Dustin will be there by Tuesday to take care of the easy stuff..

WESTERNAERO
04-15-2014, 09:44 AM
It was an intervention. I saved him :D

So he's not on vaca..

Unforgiven
04-15-2014, 09:45 AM
So he's not on vaca..

Vic doesn't call it vacation anymore..it's called an INTERVENTION

HB Vic
04-15-2014, 09:47 AM
Vic doesn't call it vacation anymore..it's called an INTERVENTION

I sent him a dozen red roses and a box of chocolates. But the chocolate box was empty. Go figure.

WESTERNAERO
04-15-2014, 09:47 AM
I can come down and get your motor back together..maybe even install it...but after that Im gone..but if you bring it to Havi this weekend. Corey and I will get it done over the weekend..Dustin will be there by Tuesday to take care of the easy stuff..

This is where it's at right now. I don't think there's anything you can help with.

Unforgiven
04-15-2014, 09:55 AM
My dad's a tv repairman. He's got a bunch of cool tools I could use . It should be no problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrenMoto
04-15-2014, 10:32 AM
Cool tools are fun