PDA

View Full Version : For my 5000th Post!

ChumpChange
04-12-2014, 05:22 PM
Pizza!

XL from Red Devil in La Verne. Best!

ChumpChange
04-12-2014, 05:41 PM
Canadian bacon and pineapple is one of my favorites.

I prefer to call it ham. :D

Eli
04-12-2014, 05:45 PM
Yummy!

That's a lot of posts ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

ChumpChange
04-12-2014, 06:04 PM
Most I've ever thrown down in one place. Have slowed down the last month as I'm just too busy! Need to step up my game again.

Paul65K
04-12-2014, 06:27 PM
I should probably take over your moderator position.
Yeah............GRADS for Mod :grad:

admin2
04-12-2014, 08:20 PM
X2 :thumbup: I think I'm real close to getting my mod credentials. Oh....you're killing me :lmao........wait a minute :hilarious:........Really Grads :lmao

mrs.daytona
04-12-2014, 08:58 PM
Oh....you're killing me :lmao........wait a minute :hilarious:........Really Grads :lmao

Are your mod responsibilities exclusive to Grads? It just seems like that's the only time I see you post..

admin2
04-12-2014, 09:14 PM
Are your mod responsibilities exclusive to Grads? It just seems like that's the only time I see you post..
So I think that is an extremely fair question, thanks for asking.

Actually my responsibilities are to try and keep this place on track within Hotboat's direction which is widely known. Unfortunately Grads is the one who seems to stray outside of the lines most often so I can absolutely understand why you ask the question as it seems very logical on the surface.

You are probably the single best "throttle" but then again Grads seems to live his life (on-line) pushing the envelope, he feels that I am personally out to get him which is the single furthest thing from the truth, he is good for business here and I understand that but he is like a little kid who just can't deal with the fact that he doesn't know every little thing and it seems to be killing him that he doesn't know who Admin2 really is.

BTW was this Grads when he was younger?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FUB8SrlQAE

I hope this helps clear things up a little

ChumpChange
04-12-2014, 09:34 PM
Well this sure isn't about Pizza anymore!

Paul65K
04-12-2014, 09:43 PM
Sorry I got us off track................now back to pizza.

My favorite pizza if from Frankie, Johnnie and Luigi's (or Georgio's) in Northern California.......even better IMHO than the pizza I had back east :thumb:

Anyone else had their pizza???

Eli
04-12-2014, 09:47 PM
So what's the NY, Chicago, easy coast, west coast pizza rivalry all about?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
04-12-2014, 09:48 PM

Sent from my Bat CaveFlavor and personal preference ????:hmm

mrs.daytona
04-12-2014, 10:16 PM
So I think that is an extremely fair question, thanks for asking.

Actually my responsibilities are to try and keep this place on track within Hotboat's direction which is widely known. Unfortunately Grads is the one who seems to stray outside of the lines most often so I can absolutely understand why you ask the question as it seems very logical on the surface.

You are probably the single best "throttle" but then again Grads seems to live his life (on-line) pushing the envelope, he feels that I am personally out to get him which is the single furthest thing from the truth, he is good for business here and I understand that but he is like a little kid who just can't deal with the fact that he doesn't know every little thing and it seems to be killing him that he doesn't know who Admin2 really is.

BTW was this Grads when he was younger?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FUB8SrlQAE

I hope this helps clear things up a little

No, not really, but thanks for the public service announcement..:rolleyes

mrs.daytona
04-12-2014, 10:22 PM
Oh..and my favorite pizza is a thin crust margarita.

ChumpChange
04-13-2014, 07:15 AM

Sent from my Bat Cave

I think that started with Tupac and Biggie!

Oh..and my favorite pizza is a thin crust margarita.

That's the healthiest of pizza!