PDA

View Full Version : Bikini/Fitness Competition

RVRKID
04-12-2014, 09:06 AM
So my girlfriend has been doing this crazy diet and workout regime for the last 2 months approx and today is her competition. Here is a pic from this past weekend of her and the girls that are also competing. She is in the purple and our friend in the black next to her.

ChumpChange
04-12-2014, 09:41 AM
Small world. I'm the guy in the pic!

hpboats83
04-12-2014, 09:53 AM
Is there a before pic of before she started the 2 month workout? What work out did she do?

JBS
04-12-2014, 09:54 AM

I see your tan is off to a great start this spring :)

Sent from my iPhone

RVRKID
04-12-2014, 10:08 AM
Is there a before pic of before she started the 2 month workout? What work out did she do?

This is all I can find on this computer from around 2/15, I don't think it shows how much of a difference it is. Not sure what they did but it was an hour in the AM and an hour in the PM M-F and about a 2hr on Sat AM's.

Eli
04-12-2014, 10:15 AM
Good luck to your beautiful girlfriend!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Ziggy
04-12-2014, 10:49 AM
Good luck to her. I had a trainer that did those Fitness competitions and won several. Her workout routine was intense for several weeks before.

RVRKID
04-12-2014, 10:54 AM
Good luck to your beautiful girlfriend!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Good luck to her. I had a trainer that did those Fitness competitions and won several. Her workout routine was intense for several weeks before.

Thanks to both of you, I am pretty much ready to get back to some normalcy though.

Eli
04-12-2014, 10:57 AM
Thanks to both of you, I am pretty much ready to get back to some normalcy though.

I can imagine. It takes a lot of discipline.

Sent from my Bat Cave

RVRKID
04-12-2014, 11:10 AM
I can imagine. It takes a lot of discipline.

Sent from my Bat Cave
Yes it does and a lot of fish and asparagus with no salt and no wine for her. Makes it hard when I am drinking beers in the garage all day!:biggrin:

Eli
04-12-2014, 11:29 AM
Yes it does and a lot of fish and asparagus with no salt and no wine for her. Makes it hard when I am drinking beers in the garage all day!:biggrin:

Haha that's awesome! So have you been do in the same diet?

Sent from my Bat Cave

RVRKID
04-12-2014, 11:37 AM
Haha that's awesome! So have you been do in the same diet?

Sent from my Bat Cave

I had a piece of fish a few times, besides that No. I don't like asparagus and love mexican food, Steaks and Pizza. :eat: Actually I think my buddy and I will grab some Mexican food and a beer on our way to the show.:shhh:

Eli
04-12-2014, 11:59 AM
I had a piece of fish a few times, besides that No. I don't like asparagus and love mexican food, Steaks and Pizza. :eat: Actually I think my buddy and I will grab some Mexican food and a beer on our way to the show.:shhh:

Lmao I love all those things too! That's why I look the way I do lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

GRADS
04-12-2014, 12:18 PM
No way in hell I'd let my woman get that strong.....I wouldn't want to get my ass handed to me more than I already do. ;)

Sharp shooter
04-12-2014, 12:41 PM
No way in hell I'd let my woman get that strong.....I wouldn't want to get my ass handed to me more than I already do. ;)

You're more of a chick than your wife! Forget this nonsense of pretending you have any control...lol

Sharp shooter
04-12-2014, 12:45 PM
So my girlfriend has been doing this crazy diet and workout regime for the last 2 months approx and today is her competition. Here is a pic from this past weekend of her and the girls that are also competing. She is in the purple and our friend in the black next to her.
http://www.hotboat.com/frm/attachment.php?attachmentid=37903&d=1397318614

Is that dudes name Byron? He looks like a trainer that got booted from my gym for not paying his bill.

2manymustangs
04-12-2014, 01:20 PM

Is that a Super Pickle in your sweatpants or are you just glad to be there? :stir:

Hye power
04-12-2014, 01:23 PM

She looks great.

RVRKID
04-12-2014, 01:39 PM
Is that dudes name Byron? He looks like a trainer that got booted from my gym for not paying his bill.

Yep and that's pretty funny, he is partners on a gym that just opened in Rancho.

RVRKID
04-12-2014, 01:39 PM
She looks great.

Thanks Viken!

Sharp shooter
04-12-2014, 03:13 PM
Yep and that's pretty funny, he is partners on a gym that just opened in Rancho.

Lol!!

Eli
04-12-2014, 05:00 PM
How did she do?

Sent from my Bat Cave

RVRKID
04-13-2014, 09:29 AM
She did awesome but ended up not placing. From what one if the judges told her is she should have been in a different category then the one she entered. The great thing is she got her body where she wanted but so far says the competitions aren't her thing.

Eli
04-13-2014, 09:43 AM
She did awesome but ended up not placing. From what one if the judges told her is she should have been in a different category then the one she entered. The great thing is she got her body where she wanted but so far says the competitions aren't her thing.

She looks amazing! Great for her! I need to chat with her to get the same dedication and shed all this fat!

Sent from my Bat Cave

RVRKID
04-14-2014, 09:16 AM
She looks amazing! Great for her! I need to chat with her to get the same dedication and shed all this fat!

Sent from my Bat Cave
Thank you and I'm sure she would be glad to let you in on the "secret". Not sure about "all of that fat" but the eating part might be good for you and, from what I have read, your busy schedule. She prepares her meals for the week on Sun so she is usually good to go all week and it is already there so no real veering away from it.