PDA

View Full Version : Pooja

Stainless
04-12-2014, 06:42 AM
Took my daughter vehicle shopping yesterday afternoon. We drive into dealership and met by a 20 something Pakistani girl. I'm apprehensive and want to tell her were here to look at Tacoma's not Camry's. Right a way, first question, she nails it. Turns out she hits every question spot on and then some. She showed us pictures of her late model FJ and Quad also. Her and my daughter really hit it off and I'm sure she will buy a vehicle from Pooja eventually. She left me with no doubt she knew more about the product line than any guy working there. When we left I just shook her hand and thanked her, I wasn't about to use her name in fear of it coming out without the correct accent. :D
I forgot to ask if she owns a wakeboard boat. :p

CH3NO2

nowski
04-12-2014, 07:07 AM
If I were a Pakistani boy in car sales I'd do my homework and read up on the American Culture. If a guy pulls up into the lot with a Hotboat sticker or Glamis sticker on his vehicle I'd pull my phone out and show him pictures of toys that I'd say are mine to build on the conversation. Then I'd reel them in (never to be seen again) and wait for the next fish to enter the lot. Could this really happen?
If I were a Pakistani boy in car sales you bet it could...