PDA

View Full Version : Knee issues

Unforgiven
04-10-2014, 07:56 PM
So I went to see the Doctor today... My knee has been fucking up the past week...knee replacement won't happen till AFTER summer is over...so I told them..treat me like a football star....so I get my first set of shots..go back nect Wednesday before we leave for Desert Storm for more shots...then I'll be ready..fuck the pain...bring on the Fireball and HOTBOAT is going down...

Stainless
04-10-2014, 08:02 PM
I'm looking forward to the outcome of this 15 round heavyweight Fireball title fight! :D
Keep the hype coming. :p

CH3NO2

Wendi
04-10-2014, 08:10 PM
My knees have been hurting since I started boot camp. Eddienif you get out of hand you will get shanked too!

Unforgiven
04-10-2014, 08:11 PM
I hoping i don't slip in the puke from him or me...

Unforgiven
04-10-2014, 08:12 PM
My knees have been hurting since I started boot camp. Eddienif you get out of hand you will get shanked too!

Hey..you owe me one from last year,,,it's my turn to flash... ok forget that..you look MUCH better flashing

Unforgiven
04-10-2014, 08:14 PM

WOW WENDI! I just realized your knees are hurting..really after the texts messages today?

Wendi
04-10-2014, 08:14 PM
Shankhttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/11/3agaby7y.jpg

Unforgiven
04-10-2014, 08:16 PM
Shankhttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/11/3agaby7y.jpg

Thats gonna be stuck in RD's Junk..hopefully you sterlize it before you think about using it on someone else

GRADS
04-10-2014, 08:18 PM
Why are you spending so much time on your knees?

Unforgiven
04-10-2014, 08:30 PM
Why are you spending so much time on your knees?

Me or Wendi?....mine was due to rolling a company truck dispatched to save the bay area power...so you could surf the net all night...If I had known it was your area..I wouldn't have answered the phone

Paul65K
04-10-2014, 08:39 PM
You guys are all woosies.......NOBODY on this website has a worse knee than Paul65k, unless you don't have a knee at all.....just sayin'

Unforgiven
04-10-2014, 08:41 PM
You guys are all woosies.......NOBODY on this website has a worse knee than Paul65k, unless you don't have a knee at all.....just sayin'

Have you replaced your knees yet?

Wendi
04-10-2014, 08:43 PM
Me or Wendi?....mine was due to rolling a company truck dispatched to save the bay area power...so you could surf the net all night...If I had known it was your area..I wouldn't have answered the phone

You of course LOL!!!!

Wendi
04-10-2014, 08:44 PM
Thats gonna be stuck in RD's Junk..hopefully you sterlize it before you think about using it on someone else

This is not used to harm anyone just for protection if i get jumped or something LOL!

Paul65K
04-10-2014, 08:44 PM
Have you replaced your knees yet? No they won't let me even thought I need one because it's so bad they aren't sure they can get the leg closed again.....I have had 7 operations though :rolleyes

I'd post a picture but last time I did I was asked to take them down as being just a little too graphic :yikes:

Unforgiven
04-10-2014, 08:46 PM
This is not used to harm anyone just for protection if i get jumped or something LOL!

Don't worry..I'm still carrying concealed...I loan you the 40 if you need it..

Wendi
04-10-2014, 08:48 PM
My mom had knee replacement they were better for a while but when you are overweight it doesn't help either

Unforgiven
04-10-2014, 08:49 PM
No they won't let me even thought I need one because it's so bad they aren't sure they can get the leg closed again.....I have had 7 operations though :rolleyes

I'd post a picture but last time I did I was asked to take them down as being just a little too graphic :yikes:

they doped mine up like a football superstar..I get replacement right after summer..I can't wait...back to playing football and some beach volleyball with friends..right now..walking is pretty much all I get to do...when I was working on the boat at Dustin's shop..I fucked something up again

Unforgiven
04-10-2014, 08:51 PM
My mom had knee replacement they were better for a while but when you are overweight it doesn't help either

I'm not overweight so don't go there..I can still see my toes and my junk...so I'm good to go

Wendi
04-10-2014, 08:57 PM
I'm not overweight so don't go there..I can still see my toes and my junk...so I'm good to go

I never said you were :)

Paul65K
04-10-2014, 09:02 PM
they doped mine up like a football superstar..I get replacement right after summer..I can't wait...back to playing football and some beach volleyball with friends..right now..walking is pretty much all I get to do...when I was working on the boat at Dustin's shop..I fucked something up again
Sorry to hear it man..........I wish you all the best in getting back to your previous mobility.

I'm lucky that the only issue I deal with is limited mobility because it is just not mechanically right.....but I deal with no pain issues and I can still play golf/swim etc.....I am thankful everyday just to have a leg at all which of course affords me a knee :D

My only advice is just to make sure you are working with the absolute best orthopedic surgeon that your insurance will support......try to find one that specializes in professional athletes. All Orthopedic surgeons are NOT created equal and there is no such thing as a "Run of the mill" knee surgery/replacement.............please don't ask me how I know :thumbsdown

Good luck :thumb:

Ziggy
04-10-2014, 09:22 PM
Sorry to hear it man..........I wish you all the best in getting back to your previous mobility.

I'm lucky that the only issue I deal with is limited mobility because it is just not mechanically right.....but I deal with no pain issues and I can still play golf/swim etc.....I am thankful everyday just to have a leg at all which of course affords me a knee :D

My only advice is just to make sure you are working with the absolute best orthopedic surgeon that your insurance will support......try to find one that specializes in professional athletes. All Orthopedic surgeons are NOT created equal and there is no such thing as a "Run of the mill" knee surgery/replacement.............please don't ask me how I know :thumbsdown

Good luck :thumb:
I feeeeeeeeeeeel your pain brother.
Believe it or not but I have started to play racketball again wearing braces on both legs....my mobility on the court has been hampered significantly but my play has gotten smarter in place of it.
I actually played golf again for the first time since last summer as well....
everyone still keeps asking when I am getting the surgeries....:D......I keep telling 'em I'm too big a pussy to do it:D:D:D

Eli
04-10-2014, 09:25 PM
Hope your knee feels better!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Ziggy
04-10-2014, 09:28 PM
Hope your knee feels better!

Sent from my Bat Cave
Is that a blanket statement for all us old fart knee syndromes?.....if so, thanks ;) :D.......if not, then gee thanks :rolleyes;):P

Eli
04-10-2014, 09:31 PM
Is that a blanket statement for all us old fart knee syndromes?.....if so, thanks ;) :D.......if not, then gee thanks :rolleyes;):P

Yea it's a blanket statement for all the creaky knee people, myself included. I have a bad left knee :( old cheerleading injury. I'm scared to "fix" it too. I'm fearful that it will just end up worse than it is now. I wish my "other" surgeon could do my knee, I'm pretty happy with his previous work. :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

GRADS
04-10-2014, 11:02 PM
mine was due to a rough night with Westernaero.

That makes sense. ;)

riverrunner1984
04-11-2014, 07:10 AM
So I went to see the Doctor today... My knee has been fucking up the past week...knee replacement won't happen till AFTER summer is over...so I told them..treat me like a football star....so I get my first set of shots..go back nect Wednesday before we leave for Desert Storm for more shots...then I'll be ready..fuck the pain...bring on the Fireball and HOTBOAT is going down...

What kind of shots are you getting? Cortisone??? I need to do something, I cant get up a flight of stairs without my knees killing me...I have only had 1 arthroscopic surgery but I can feel the bone on bone. Im thinking I need to see an orthopedic after a trip Im taking in May.

Stainless
04-11-2014, 07:12 AM
Yea it's a blanket statement for all the creaky knee people, myself included. I have a bad left knee :( old cheerleading injury. I'm scared to "fix" it too. I'm fearful that it will just end up worse than it is now. I wish my "other" surgeon could do my knee, I'm pretty happy with his previous work. :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

That would be a soft knee replacement.

CH3NO2

Eli
04-11-2014, 07:15 AM
The knee replacement operation itself not so bad.It is the weeks of therapy you need to look into.These therapy people are nuts,they have no idea the pain you are having,they are good people but I set my pace on the therapy thing and the new knee is fine.I would do it again.Like was said check out the surgeon,talk to people he or she has worked on and check out the therapy deal.
I know a girl who shattered her knee in therapy a few months after her surgery. I thought that was a fluke. Sounds like the therapy sucks.

That would be a soft knee replacement.

CH3NO2

Firm knee replacement

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
04-11-2014, 08:29 AM
How did I miss this thread. Sorry to hear of your old age troubles. I didn't realize how old you really were until now.

You mentioned Fireball, but I think you were confused (don't worry it happens in your golden years). I think you meant Geritol :D LOL

Eliminator4life
04-14-2014, 07:04 AM
Eddie suck it up your old

HB Vic
04-14-2014, 07:07 AM
Eddie suck it up your old

lol welcome to hotboat.com !

Eliminator4life
04-14-2014, 07:14 AM
lol welcome to hotboat.com !

Thanks

Unforgiven
04-14-2014, 07:28 AM
Rob, lick my left nut focker......and Vic..my knee issues are not from OLD Age..it was due to an Vehicle accident..If anyone here is "FUCKING OLD", IT'S YOU...I hope you got some Fireball in your system this weekend..the upcoming gathering at the HEAT you'll be injected with Fireball...either drinking or shoved up your.....;)

Eliminator4life
04-14-2014, 07:44 AM
Rob, lick my left nut focker......and Vic..my knee issues are not from OLD Age..it was due to an Vehicle accident..If anyone here is "FUCKING OLD", IT'S YOU...I hope you got some Fireball in your system this weekend..the upcoming gathering at the HEAT you'll be injected with Fireball...either drinking or shoved up your.....;)
I appreciate the warm welcome and offer Eddie but I'm gonna have to pass. My dad had a knee replacement in Oct. You and him are both old lol

HB Vic
04-14-2014, 07:48 AM

hahaha looks like we pushed a old age button there. Its ok, everyone gets old LOL

Eliminator4life
04-14-2014, 07:50 AM
hahaha looks like we pushed a old age button there. Its ok, everyone gets old LOL

Lol yes we all do. Eddie can't except it I guess.

Unforgiven
04-14-2014, 09:39 AM

Note to self...Vic's getting INJECTED with FIREBALL....

Paul65K
04-14-2014, 09:44 AM
Who the hell are you calling Old......OLD MAN :asshole2:

Unforgiven
04-14-2014, 10:21 AM
No Shit..Vics older than dirt..he's in the "dust status"

HB Vic
04-14-2014, 10:23 AM
No Shit..Vics older than dirt..he's in the "dust status"

I take that as a compliment. Dust is everywhere :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk