PDA

View Full Version : Quik Shade Commercial

78Southwind
04-09-2014, 05:06 PM
So I am over at S & S Performance and Marine bullshitting with Scott and I decide to check out this Best Bargain place next to his business. I go over there looking for a canopy for Desert Storm since I left my two good EZ-UPs at my Condo in Bullhead. So I check this place out and there's shit everywhere but what the hell they have a couple pallets of canopies. They have the Shade Tech ST64 Instant Canopy 10x10 for $35 and the Quik Shade Commercial for $90. The Shade Tech is usually around $80 to $100 and the Quik Shade Commercial is usually about $200, so it's a good deal if anyone is in the area and needs a couple canopies.

I would give them a call first before you drop by because they buy in bulk and have to go through canopies to make sure they're not damaged. Also, the place is a pain in the ass to find so look it up on google maps first.

230 N. Sherman Ave.
Corona, California 92882
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
(951) 898-1144

https://www.facebook.com/ibestbargain

Stainless
04-09-2014, 05:23 PM
Great prices!
Anyone else prefer the colored vs white fabric? IMO, colored feel cooler and don't let as much light pass through.

CH3NO2

78Southwind
04-09-2014, 07:21 PM
Great prices!
Anyone else prefer the colored vs white fabric? IMO, colored feel cooler and don't let as much light pass through.

CH3NO2

Both of my EZ-UPS are blue and this one is green. I have never had a white one to compare them with.

BTW...for those that are interested you can bargain with this place so you could get things cheaper. However, you need to check the merchandise out before you buy it because this place is a liquidation type business with no warranties...

riverrunner1984
04-09-2014, 07:29 PM
Looks like they have some really good deals. May need to swing by this weekend.
Thanks for the link