PDA

View Full Version : Parker : Blown out but still fun

Lifes Rough
04-08-2014, 08:13 PM
Ross and the SCSC did a great job getting the Saturday program done and worked with the insurance Company rep along with APBA , Lets hope everyone was satisfied.
I don't know who won the other classes but congrats go out to Steve K-24 he won both heats and got the win, well deserved asshole.
As far as k 711 goes we learned a bunch and actually had a great overall experience and got Chris very comfortable in the boat. I am very thankful to all of our sponsors and the many friends ands fans we have.
It was great that Sean racing, Robby finished assembly on a K in no time , K 999 was in the house and Brent from Havasu. It was great to see everyone ,Can't wait to do it again.
Thanks go out to the rescue crew, SCSC , APBA, Jennie Doige and the gals and all the teams for putting on a great show.
Sincerely, Pat

HB Vic
04-08-2014, 08:15 PM
Hey Pat is the motor hurt bad??

Sharp shooter
04-08-2014, 08:48 PM
congrats go out to Steve K-24 he won both heats and got the win, well deserved asshole.

You should've taken care of Sequeira when you had the chance. :D

papaletch4130
04-08-2014, 09:16 PM
Its great hanging with you as always Pat. Even though you are a ass hole!!haha

Lifes Rough
04-08-2014, 09:40 PM
Not sure yet, we will report when we know. Work get in the way of this.

HotWater
04-08-2014, 10:17 PM

Probably, everyone know's that big top fuel shit is only good for 1/4 mile:wink_002::stir:. Hehehe, I'll probably catch shit for that. Good to see you Pat, I can't wait to race with you guy's again!

Mrs.K034
04-10-2014, 09:09 PM
Probably, everyone know's that big top fuel shit is only good for 1/4 mile:wink_002::stir:. Hehehe, I'll probably catch shit for that. Good to see you Pat, I can't wait to race with you guy's again!

Oh yeah... You'll catch some shit! Lol.. From this girl.. It's not about the top fuel stuff.. My opinion is that something snapped because of the motor getting so hot in testing in Irvine, it weakened some parts.. But we won't know till this weekend when the motor gets pulled apart. There are a bunch of different opinions of what happened right now.. I might be 100% wrong. That was just my first thought.!

HotWater
04-10-2014, 10:24 PM
Oh yeah... You'll catch some shit! Lol.. From this girl.. It's not about the top fuel stuff.. My opinion is that something snapped because of the motor getting so hot in testing in Irvine, it weakened some parts.. But we won't know till this weekend when the motor gets pulled apart. There are a bunch of different opinions of what happened right now.. I might be 100% wrong. That was just my first thought.!
You know I have to mess with you guy's since I'm stuck running a little faggot blower:happy:. I hope your motor is'nt too bad. I have a blast running Chris, we need a good rematch.

K-034
04-11-2014, 07:26 AM

:lmao1: That is pretty funny, good seeing the K124 back out:thumb: