PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Boat Show

Menace Marine
04-05-2014, 08:46 PM
Who's going? We will be there again this year. Taking a few bad ass toys with us. Come by and say hi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Menace Marine
04-06-2014, 07:19 AM
Hi Dustin, good morning! I may drive up sat. morning, just for the day idk yet. Do you still the boat in your avator? One of my fav. boats from last years show, super nice boat!:)

Ya I still have it. If you make it out stop by and say hi. We will have an ice chest full of drinks waiting.

Unforgiven
04-06-2014, 09:23 AM
Hey Dustin, are you missing our boat yet?? Shannon says we can bring it back after summer so you two can bond all winter....

Menace Marine
04-06-2014, 04:33 PM
I've always loved that boat! I can't believe it never sold, Wow! If I was in a position to buy it I would! Do you ever use it? You'd be surprised how many times when I think of buying a boat, that 25 comes to my mind. If I make it up there next Sat I will for sure come by and talk with you! Have a good week!!

I use it as much as I can. It's been for sale but I'm not really pushing it. If it sells cool. If not oh well. It's fun as hell. I'll keep driving it.

Havasuing
04-07-2014, 11:23 AM
Please pass the word – the Havasu Boat Show is coming this weekend, April 11-13 at Lake Havasu State Park, Windsor 4. Definitely the biggest Havasu boat show ever – over 100 exhibitors and lots of high performance equipment and manufacturers (DCB, Nordic, Outerlimits, Skater, Hallett, Shockwave, Advantage, Howard, Teague, Mercury Racing, Menace, etc.). Water Ski races, chili cook-off, and a car show on Saturday and Sunday. “Miss Geico” offshore world champion race boat on display. Food courts, beer gardens and live entertainment. Admission just $3 for adults, kids 6 & under free and parking is also free (check out local Havasu newspapers and the Whitesheet for discount admission coupon ads). Show hours: Friday, noon to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 6pm and Sunday 9am to 3pm. More info at – http://www.lakehavasuboatshow.com

icb1
04-07-2014, 05:33 PM
Who's going? We will be there again this year. Taking a few bad ass toys with us. Come by and say hi.

I was looking at the show map today and it appears that Interceptor Custom Boats will be right next to you.

Menace Marine
04-07-2014, 05:36 PM
I was looking at the show map today and it appears that Interceptor Custom Boats will be right next to you.

Couldn't ask for more. See you there.

GotHalos
04-07-2014, 05:38 PM
Please pass the word – the Havasu Boat Show is coming this weekend, April 11-13 at Lake Havasu State Park, Windsor 4. Definitely the biggest Havasu boat show ever – over 100 exhibitors and lots of high performance equipment and manufacturers (DCB, Nordic, Outerlimits, Skater, Hallett, Shockwave, Advantage, Howard, Teague, Mercury Racing, Menace, etc.). Water Ski races, chili cook-off, and a car show on Saturday and Sunday. “Miss Geico” offshore world champion race boat on display. Food courts, beer gardens and live entertainment. Admission just $3 for adults, kids 6 & under free and parking is also free (check out local Havasu newspapers and the Whitesheet for discount admission coupon ads). Show hours: Friday, noon to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 6pm and Sunday 9am to 3pm. More info at – http://www.lakehavasuboatshow.com

Great news! :thumbup: