PDA

View Full Version : Remind me not to go camping in Arizona

314joey
04-02-2014, 04:31 AM
WTF, maybe they should have called out the national guard for this "ONE" guy, I don't think I'll be camping here.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1191943/camper-shooting-albuquerque-police-department-under-fbi-investigation-for-killing-homeless-man/

2manymustangs
04-02-2014, 04:48 AM
(@#$&(*@#$^(&#$(&T%$)(*A%$)(#!$^@(!*&$#)(*$# A$$ HOLE$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is all I'm saying about that... :shock:

Stainless
04-02-2014, 05:14 AM
Hey Joey, Albuquerque is in New Mexico, just sayin. :D

CH3NO2

314joey
04-02-2014, 05:19 AM
Hey Joey, Albuquerque is in New Mexico, just sayin. :D

CH3NO2

There too. :action-smiley-060:

Well for that matter I'm not going camping anywhere, unless it's a Westin.

Stainless
04-02-2014, 05:24 AM

I hear ya. ;)

CH3NO2

2manymustangs
04-02-2014, 05:25 AM
A flash grenade for a guy with a knife??? I think that in itself is over the top....

Where is A.S. & J.J. when you need them ( <<< sarcasm, "where are the police when you need them?" ) ??? :biggrin:

Eli
04-02-2014, 06:31 AM

That's funny! We never went camping as children. Then one year miraculously father decided he wants to go camping. He threw us and my 2 cousins, mom and aunt in the truck and took all of my uncle's camping gear. We were stoked! We get to where we are setting up camp, spent hours pitching tents with my aunt bc father has (still doesn't) no idea what he's doing. My sister and I are so thrilled to be sleeping in a tent that's not in my aunt's backyard. As the sunsets, father say "ok let's go. Pack everything up." We stayed at a hotel.

Sent from my Bat Cave

2manymustangs
04-02-2014, 06:35 AM
That's funny! We never went camping as children. Then one year miraculously father decided he wants to go camping. He threw us and my 2 cousins, mom and aunt in the truck and took all of my uncle's camping gear. We were stoked! We get to where we are setting up camp, spent hours pitching tents with my aunt bc father has (still doesn't) no idea what he's doing. My sister and I are so thrilled to be sleeping in a tent that's not in my aunt's backyard. As the sunsets, father say "ok let's go. Pack everything up." We stayed at a hotel.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Was it the yipping/howling coyotes that changed his mind? :) My neices/nephews HATED to hear that!!! :lmao:

314joey
04-02-2014, 07:56 AM
I see a "HUGE" lawsuit in the making, somebody gonna have to pay up.

Eli
04-02-2014, 08:09 AM
I see a "HUGE" lawsuit in the making, somebody gonna have to pay up.

Just because my sister and I are attorneys doesn't mean we are gonna sue our father ;)

I'd say his civil rights were violated. But, what do I know I've only defended the Sheriff's dept. :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

314joey
04-02-2014, 08:25 AM
Eli,

So if I come to Vegas get all drunked up and lose a bunch of money. we can sue them for my money back because they over-served me..................sounds like a plan to me.

Eli
04-02-2014, 09:34 AM
Eli,

So if I come to Vegas get all drunked up and lose a bunch of money. we can sue them for my money back because they over-served me..................sounds like a plan to me.

You know the Vegas rule! We must abide by the rules!

Sent from my Bat Cave

WESTERNAERO
04-02-2014, 09:47 AM
Is this political?