PDA

View Full Version : GN7 To Race At Parker This Weekend

SBS933
04-01-2014, 05:05 PM
Just got off the phone with Bob, and they are gonna pull a late entry at Parker. :partyguy:

Lake,an
04-01-2014, 05:06 PM
Just got off the phone with Bob, and they are gonna pull a late entry at Parker. :partyguy:

Who is driving?

SBS933
04-01-2014, 05:11 PM
Who is driving?I'm guessing Bill Wheeler, I forgot to ask. I'll call him back

Stainless
04-01-2014, 05:14 PM
Cool!!!

CH3NO2

WESTERNAERO
04-01-2014, 05:22 PM

I call bullshit.... April fools maybe...

gn7
04-01-2014, 05:34 PM
I call bullshit.... April fools maybe...

I am calling bullshit too. I'm not even going to be there. I had planned to be, but decided to stay home and see how this new spectator viewing thing goes.

We be back out there, but wouldn't hold my breath. We got some other things going right now, and you can't burn the candle from both ends and do well in racing

SBS933
04-01-2014, 05:37 PM
I am calling bullshit too. I'm not even going to be there. I had planned to be, but decided to stay home and see how this new spectator viewing thing goes.

We be back out there, but wouldn't hold my breath. We got some other things going right now, and you can't burn the candle from both ends and do well in racing :bsflag: Yep April Fools. And Bob, the livestream is badass your gonna love it.

gn7
04-01-2014, 05:44 PM
:bsflag: Yep April Fools. And Bob, the livestream is badass your gonna love it.

I have watched it on live stream before. They do a pretty decent job and getting better.
If the boat was going to be there, I assure I would make a point to be there. Who knows, the only way to get a decent view of the races may require you to have a boat entered.

WESTERNAERO
04-01-2014, 05:44 PM

We be back out there, but wouldn't hold my breath. We got some other things going right now, and you can't burn the candle from both ends and do well in racing

Don't you need a #7 spark plug wire or something.

gn7
04-01-2014, 06:40 PM
Don't you need a #7 spark plug wire or something.

No no no. The #7 piston return spring is shot, and its been on back order on that bore diameter and RPM for over a year.
Plus I am considering upgrading to a newer adjustable power band, but the sumbitch is a little out of my price range.

WESTERNAERO
04-01-2014, 06:43 PM
No no no. The #7 piston return spring is shot, and its been on back order on that bore diameter and RPM for over a year.
Plus I am considering upgrading to a newer adjustable power band, but the sumbitch is a little out of my price range.

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=49&zenid=L7CH0QT5MnbZLHlZT0T-r3

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=36&zenid=9QBFjnVh8JIPmCksy68et2

Nice...:lmao

RogerThat99
04-01-2014, 07:56 PM
I saw someone selling "good as new" piston return springs on Craigslist. What bore size to you need?

People helping people. :D

Sent using Tapatalk.

28eliminator
04-01-2014, 08:13 PM

Lol... Damn piston return springs don't last worth a fuck anymore.. :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

78Southwind
04-01-2014, 08:21 PM
Lol... Damn piston return springs don't last worth a fuck anymore.. :D

That's because you're using that cheap Chinese Shit...you need the billet ones.

gn7
04-01-2014, 08:23 PM
I saw someone selling "good as new" piston return springs on Craigslist. What bore size to you need?

People helping people. :D

Sent using Tapatalk.
That's extremely top secret. I can only tell you they need be huge with a very short stroke. That's why they have been on back order for so long. But thanks anyway.

28eliminator
04-01-2014, 08:23 PM
That's because you're using that cheap Chinese Shit...you need the billet ones.

Pro Comps :D

gn7
04-01-2014, 08:42 PM
Its "SPEEDMASTER" now. Procomp was getting a bad rap so they changed the name.

http://storage.speedmaster79.com/website/content/img/Speedmaster-logo.png

WESTERNAERO
04-01-2014, 08:57 PM
That's extremely top secret. I can only tell you they need be huge with a very short stroke. That's why they have been on back order for so long. But thanks anyway.

PM GRADS, Mrs Daytona says he has a very short stroke....

gn7
04-01-2014, 09:16 PM

PM GRADS, Mrs Daytona says he has a very short stroke....

I heard her nick name for him is Thumper

HB Vic
04-01-2014, 09:19 PM
I heard her nick name for him is Thumper

I'm mortified

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FormulaZR
04-02-2014, 06:08 PM

Bob speaks? It's hard to imagine putting a voice with the "image"!

SBS933
04-02-2014, 06:17 PM
Bob speaks? It's hard to imagine putting a voice with the "image"! Well, you get one question then shut up and listen. When the call is over just hang up, if you say Bye he won't answer your calls for months :thumb: