PDA

View Full Version : How I Met Your Mother

GRADS
03-31-2014, 10:10 PM
Anybody else watch the series finale tonight? Thoughts?

ChumpChange
04-01-2014, 05:28 AM
Anybody else watch the series finale tonight? Thoughts?

I missed the first 30 as we had some friends over. Missed last week as well due to being at the Clipper game. Missed the concept of the episode, why Barney didn't get married after all, and a few other things. Thought it ended well though. No complaints.

Stainless
04-01-2014, 05:37 AM
I'm liking the new show "Mom".

CH3NO2

Eli
04-01-2014, 05:42 AM
I didn't watch the final...I think it didn't record. But, I've been bored with it all season. I was so over the wedding! I felt like I was planning my sisters wedding twice. Ugh!

I did like every other season. I think it was lame that Barney got married and not Ted.

Sent from my Bat Cave

thatguy
04-01-2014, 07:47 AM
I'm liking the new show "Mom".

CH3NO2

Absolutely!
Seriously the funniest shit on TV right now.
Allison Janney (The Mom from "Juno") just slays it every week, and I think that Anna Farris (Just Friends, House Bunny) has finally found her perfect niche!

Add in the resurrection of French Stewart (3rd Rock from the sun) as the demented Chef, and the writers lack of fear from tackling just about any subject and it IS the hit of the future.:action-smiley-069::action-smiley-069:

Bobby V
04-01-2014, 08:25 AM
I missed the first 30 as we had some friends over. Missed last week as well due to being at the Clipper game. Missed the concept of the episode, why Barney didn't get married after all, and a few other things. Thought it ended well though. No complaints.

Barney did get married. Then divorced a few years later.

ChumpChange
04-01-2014, 08:30 AM
Barney did get married. Then divorced a few years later.

To Robin? I guess the previous episode and first 30 minutes were more important to the show than I thought! :D

The show had some touching moments. Especially when Barney's daughter was born. Although a play off the earlier joke, true life right there for people with kids!

GRADS
04-01-2014, 10:14 AM
Barney got married to Robin and then divorced three years later, ted eventually marries "the mother" and she dies. Ted ends up with Robin.

hbchgirl
04-01-2014, 11:30 AM
I have the whole season recorded. I think I've only seen the first 2 or 3 episodes... the wedding kind of lost me, too many shows all about the wedding. I'll have to finish it up though. I kind of figured Ted and Robin would end up together.