PDA

View Full Version : WHO can you name in this video???

2manymustangs
03-28-2014, 01:29 PM
I can pick out a few...

Looks like Firecracker and RedANT on a water ski... And "BRuce The Body" and his beautiful family... And 500BBC Brad & the Mrs... Gordy & ???

http://youtu.be/Ka6z4bHQKaI

ptc
03-28-2014, 03:01 PM
sorry i got nothing... im not as well connected as you is parker....:yes:

gn7
03-28-2014, 03:47 PM
sorry i got nothing... im not as well connected as you is parker....:yes:

That's actually Needle is. Don't feel bad, nobody is as connected as 2MM

K-034
03-28-2014, 04:07 PM
Mike Rameriz and Mike King, Allen Baily (AKA bolt Nazi) Tony Scarlatta, Bobby B, to name a few

wannabe
03-28-2014, 05:00 PM
How does Rank-dizzle always get the best seats?

314joey
03-28-2014, 06:06 PM
I don't know anybody, but that one kid was to little to be driving that boat....................lmao.

gn7
03-28-2014, 06:49 PM
I don't know anybody, but that one kid was to little to be driving that boat....................lmao.

No littler than the guy driving the K boat at 3:25. :schreck:

2manymustangs
03-28-2014, 08:33 PM
Mike Rameriz and Mike King, Allen Baily (AKA bolt Nazi) Tony Scarlatta, Bobby B, to name a few

Now I see he bolt nazi.... AND scarlata in #22 :) good eye...

How does Rank-dizzle always get the best seats?

Wrinklepuss is sitting on the floor riding with Gordy, I couldnt figure out who that is!!! :)

Is that Sammons driving the orange boat with the passenger holding up the beer bottle?, with their foot up on the deck?

gn7
03-28-2014, 08:42 PM
Is that Sammons driving the orange boat with the passenger holding up the beer bottle??

Don't be ridiculous. That's AJ Foyt. WTF??? You didn't know he owned a FE powered flattie?
http://content.answcdn.com/main/content/img/webpics/A_J_Foyt.jpg

Sharp shooter
03-28-2014, 08:45 PM
who can you name in this video?

Everybody! :smilies_mit_hut002:

The guy in the Liquid fix shirt is my younger brother Jim.

2manymustangs
03-29-2014, 06:23 AM

The boy driving the blue/yellow/red boat with the Cubs had on backwards??? That Bruce and his awesome wife(and kids I assume)... Bruce is one of the coolest of the bunch... :)

LOTS of very cool people to get to know in this Cali/Arizona/NV/Idaho hot boat family Jim, LOTS... ONE of the reasons I like it is that many of these folks WERE or are RELATED TO or close friends of the founders of hot boating and can offer up all sorts of facts/history/stories... It really is MECCA in Cali for us gear heads (cars/boats/motorcycles)...

Everybody! :smilies_mit_hut002:

The guy in the Liquid fix shirt is my younger brother Jim.

:thumbsUp: Very cool, do you have any pics of his /boat/engine set up that you can share sometime??? I was admiring the ford power/exhaust on that sled, simple/clean/inconspicuous... Are those logs with turnUPs bolted on the end???

Sharp shooter
03-29-2014, 04:16 PM
Very cool, do you have any pics of his /boat/engine set up that you can share sometime??? I was admiring the ford power/exhaust on that sled, simple/clean/inconspicuous... Are those logs with turnUPs bolted on the end???

How's this. :D

The exits are bolted to the logs. It's a Harman Marine 460 that my dad bought from Gary Teaque many years ago. At one time this was a nice boat. My brother bought it from my dad (just before he passed) and left it to rot (uncovered) in his south Utah back yard for the next 10 years since this video was shot.

It was a nice boat way back when with a 427.
http://www.v-drivevideo.net/pictures/albums/userpics/Griffin_Archives_002.jpg

2manymustangs
03-29-2014, 05:42 PM
OUCH....... :(

Well, at least you have SOME good memories of the boat with your pop/bro/family, I assume...

gn7
03-30-2014, 08:06 AM
How's this. :D

The exits are bolted to the logs. It's a Harman Marine 460 that my dad bought from Gary Teaque many years ago. At one time this was a nice boat. My brother bought it from my dad (just before he passed) and left it to rot (uncovered) in his south Utah back yard for the next 10 years since this video was shot.

That's a cool picture Jerry.
I love the idea of the hot dumps off the logs. It reminds me if the exhaust dumps on the U-9 boat. I always thought they would be cool off a set of logs. I see that I wasn't the only one that thought so.

Sharp shooter
03-30-2014, 10:35 AM
That's a cool picture Jerry.
I love the idea of the hot dumps off the logs. It reminds me if the exhaust dumps on the U-9 boat. I always thought they would be cool off a set of logs. I see that I wasn't the only one that thought so.

Those things are straight out of the 60's. He ran those same exits on the Stevens for a while after putting the 427 in it. :)

314joey
03-30-2014, 01:05 PM
Did I see Waldo.