PDA

View Full Version : And just for the record....

GRADS
03-27-2014, 10:50 PM
.....I never said Havasu was a shit hole!

I had been told it was but we will leave those people nameless. But it was very heart warming how all of you banded together. :thumbup: Hopefully I can make it there someday to check it out. :D

Napanutt
03-27-2014, 10:58 PM
I guess you're technically right...

I hear the town itself is a shithole....

mrs.daytona
03-27-2014, 11:01 PM
I guess you're technically right...

We should check with his lawyer ;)

Napanutt
03-27-2014, 11:02 PM

Which one?

gn7
03-27-2014, 11:04 PM
I will say Grads, as much I love the place, it does become more of a shit hole when people like roll in, and that happens way too often. So please help the city and keep your ass out.

Hye power
03-28-2014, 03:12 AM
On my way to the shithole now, but seriously i think you would like it. There are other dorks on paddle boards out there, but then there is this one guy who hangs out in the channel all day then at night as if paddle boarding isnt already gay enough, he tapes glow sticks to the bottom of his board for a cheap mans under lighting. Im sure you two would hit it off.

thatguy
03-28-2014, 04:28 AM
On my way to the shithole now, but seriously i think you would like it. There are other dorks on paddle boards out there, but then there is this one guy who hangs out in the channel all day then at night as if paddle boarding isnt already gay enough, he tapes glow sticks to the bottom of his board for a cheap mans under lighting. Im sure you two would hit it off.

Thats freaking funny!

When I took those pics at Crawdads the other day some bozo came paddling by on a paddle board....
I thought it was Grads at first, but dude was kind of fat and a little wobbly...Grads looks to be rather fit from paddling around while his sponsor works.

Either way, it was one of the gayest things I've ever seen.
Deb had never seen one, frankly She doesn't care to see another one either...

2manymustangs
03-28-2014, 05:36 AM

I had been told it was but we will leave those people nameless. But it was very heart warming how all of you banded together. :thumbup: Hopefully I can make it there someday to check it out. :D

:fishing1: WHY must we go back there??? :angry-smiley-018:

:thumb:

That sounds bad a$$!!! I think I may try that on my kayaks for night time kayak fishing on my favorite fishing lake!!! Thanks for the idea!!! :stir:

Blubyu
03-28-2014, 08:10 AM
Havasu is CLOSED

Parker is CLOSED also

Stay away! :angry-smiley-018:

HB Vic
03-28-2014, 08:16 AM

I wouldn't tell anyone you're going. Post pics after you get home lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharp shooter
03-28-2014, 09:10 AM

How about an apology instead of a this lame back pedaling. :smile:

Stainless
03-28-2014, 09:33 AM
i wouldn't tell anyone you're going. Post pics after you get home lol

sent from my iphone using tapatalk

;)

ch3no2

GRADS
03-28-2014, 09:39 AM
but then there is this one guy who hangs out in the channel all day then at night as if paddle boarding isnt already gay enough, he tapes glow sticks to the bottom of his board for a cheap mans under lighting. Im sure you two would hit it off.
I'm going to have try that! :thumbup:

When I took those pics at Crawdads the other day some bozo came paddling by on a paddle board....
I thought it was Grads at first, but dude was kind of fat and a little wobbly...Grads looks to be rather fit from paddling around while his sponsor works...
Yep, that's me 230 lbs. of solid paddle boarding muscle. ;) :rolleyes

How about an apology instead of a this lame back pedaling. :smile:

I'm sorry for calling Havasu a shit hole. Without experiencing the high unemployment, high crime rate, drunks, meth heads and flat billers with my own eyes it was very unfair of me to call it a shit hole....and for that I apologize.:cheekkiss:

Paul65K
03-28-2014, 09:44 AM
I'm sorry for calling Havasu a shit hole. Without experiencing the high unemployment, high crime rate, drunks, meth heads and flat billers with my own eyes it was very unfair of me to call it a shit hole....and for that I apologize.:cheekkiss:So that's your idea of an apology :hilarious:

thatguy
03-28-2014, 09:48 AM
Don't you do it Grads!!!

Bobby V
03-28-2014, 10:08 AM

Must have been your buddy RogerThat99. He comes to Havasu and will be there at Desert Storm. :action-smiley-070: :happy:

HB Vic
03-28-2014, 10:10 AM
lol 36867

RogerThat99
03-28-2014, 10:43 AM
Grads, I think you would like it there. Not many places that every stoplight you are at there are 4-5 Nice big boats to look at while the light is red. I also like being able to drive side by side quads on the road. And it is pretty scenic.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-9/599255_10151539704539704_648788445_n.jpg

314joey
03-28-2014, 11:01 AM
Whose awesome.

HB Vic
03-28-2014, 11:54 AM
Serious,wtf is going on here? Post after Post negative to LHC.Again,when is Vic coming back?

The only negative I see is from Grads. And he's never been there so he isn't credible.

So let's give him a little more rope.

2manymustangs
03-28-2014, 12:16 PM
The only negative I see is from Grads. And he's never been there so he isn't credible.

So let's give him a little more rope.

Are you POSITIVE??? I heard that this was GRADS and his crew... :stir:

http://youtu.be/bgL_z_Z6BRo

GRADS
03-28-2014, 12:33 PM
I just realized I was born a little over 100 miles from Havasu.:shhh::hmm

HB Vic
03-28-2014, 12:37 PM
I just realized I was born a little over 100 miles from Havasu.:shhh::hmm

What's the name of the shithole town where you were born? Lol