PDA

View Full Version : Doesn't that piss you off?

HB Vic
03-25-2014, 07:35 PM
A 330 flight that goes to 530 then back to 450?

I need an airplane 😁36739

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unforgiven
03-25-2014, 07:52 PM
At least your flights not cancelled...

HB Vic
03-25-2014, 07:54 PM
At least your flights not cancelled...

I'm ok with that, just don't get sketchy on me, that pisses me off lol

Lake,an
03-25-2014, 08:18 PM
Southworst at its best.

314joey
03-26-2014, 04:17 AM
Drives me nuts too.

Stainless
03-26-2014, 04:23 AM
We have an employee of Southwest here, just sayin. You guys are gonna hurt his feelings. :D

CH3NO2

Unforgiven
03-26-2014, 06:45 AM
We have an employee of Southwest here, just sayin. You guys are gonna hurt his feelings. :D

CH3NO2

Feelings? what is that?

Paul65K
03-26-2014, 06:46 AM
I'm ok with that, just don't get sketchy on me, that pisses me off lol

Why didn't you just take the HotBoat corporate jet.......what were you thinking???

Unforgiven
03-26-2014, 06:48 AM
motorhome doesn't have wings....

HB Vic
03-26-2014, 07:05 AM

CH3NO2

I always fly SWA for the hops. Usually they're right on time. This one was weird. Delayed 2hrs, which is fine, I can deal with that. But then moved back up an hour. Thought it was weird when they didn't issue a boarding pass when I checked in downstairs. Got to the gate just as they were boarding.

Stainless
03-26-2014, 07:09 AM
I always fly SWA for the hops. Usually they're right on time. This one was weird. Delayed 2hrs, which is fine, I can deal with that. But then moved back up an hour. Thought it was weird when they didn't issue a boarding pass when I checked in downstairs. Got to the gate just as they were boarding.

I prefer Southwest also, I check them first when I fly.

CH3NO2

Eli
03-26-2014, 08:21 AM
I rarely fly SWA and I don't recall a flight that departed on time. I just expect it now, so I don't chug my drinks anymore :beer:buddies:

thatguy
03-26-2014, 08:33 AM
United and Delta are my majors.

I don't care for United a whole bunch, but with the limited notice I usually have they have the schedules and locations.

Delta is preferred when I can use them.

I have both airlines top CC's and rack the miles and credits at an embarrassing rate.

I try to keep the miles in the bank for our vacations, then gift a bunch to Deb and upgrade to first for our longer trips to say Hawaii or Cleveland.

RogerThat99
03-26-2014, 08:43 AM

SWA does a great job of being on time. I have have the same thing happen. I was at a restaurant in the airport. Went to the bathroom and when I walked by my gate they were boarding an hour earlier than the delayed time. I almost missed my flight also.

Sharp shooter
03-26-2014, 09:13 AM
I wish they would do away with the "courtesy" texts. Planes make up time, get switched out or in some cases are repaired faster than originally estimated. People end up missing their flights that without the texts would have been just fine....

The system is flawed IMO.

Eli
03-26-2014, 10:55 AM
I wish they would do away with the "courtesy" texts. Planes make up time, get switched out or in some cases are repaired faster than originally estimated. People end up missing their flights that without the texts would have been just fine....

The system is flawed IMO.

I think you can opt out of the texts when you book your flight. They can be annoying.

Sent from my Bat Cave