PDA

View Full Version : How's your day?

Eli
03-21-2014, 07:32 PM
I got attacked!

First, by my client. But not to worry, after I read him his case notes he thanked me for kicking him in the junk.

Then by a curb

Again, not to worry...that's the exact same place a curb previously attacked me and I didn't bother spending $200 fixing it so no harm no foul.

Then I get the bird by some guy as I was trying to get out of his way in the parking lot...the size of his finger is probably indicative of other things. So I smiled and waved. Poor guys has good reason to be hostile. :D

Feeling much better

How's everyone else's day going?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Unforgiven
03-21-2014, 07:40 PM
Our day was great..we were in Southern Cali and we didn't run into you....slip in and out before you discovered we were there!!!:thumb:

Eli
03-21-2014, 07:41 PM
Our day was great..we were in Southern Cali and we didn't run into you....slip in and out before you discovered we were there!!!:thumb:

I'm sure you slip in and out all the time without anyone noticing. :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Unforgiven
03-21-2014, 07:49 PM
I'm sure you slip in and out all the time without anyone noticing. :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

I'm not gonna take this where you want it to go....Like I said..it was and still is a great day....

HB Vic
03-21-2014, 07:57 PM
My day started a little early and it's running a little late. Good day for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ziggy
03-21-2014, 08:16 PM
I just downed a couple Pomegranate and Chamborg Martini's so I feel pretty damn good :thumb:

djunkie
03-21-2014, 09:29 PM
It was ok earlier. Kinda boring now.

mrs.daytona
03-21-2014, 10:22 PM
I got attacked!

First, by my client. But not to worry, after I read him his case notes he thanked me for kicking him in the junk.

Then by a curb

Again, not to worry...that's the exact same place a curb previously attacked me and I didn't bother spending $200 fixing it so no harm no foul.

Then I get the bird by some guy as I was trying to get out of his way in the parking lot...the size of his finger is probably indicative of other things. So I smiled and waved. Poor guys has good reason to be hostile. :D

Feeling much better

How's everyone else's day going?

Sent from my Bat Cave

And I let you drive my car!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Hye power
03-21-2014, 10:48 PM
I got attacked!

Then by a curb

Again, not to worry...that's the exact same place a curb previously attacked me and I didn't bother spending $200 fixing it .

Sent from my Bat Cave

Damn that's ugly make you not even want to drive it.

Eli
03-21-2014, 10:56 PM
And I let you drive my car!!!

Sent from my iPhone
And I brought it back in 1 piece.

Damn that's ugly make you not even want to drive it.

Not at all. I love driving Marilyn.

Sent from my Bat Cave

2FORCEFULL
03-21-2014, 11:55 PM
the day would have been great, but, spent the morning waiting for ford to pick up our new motorhome,9,000 miles,...
has a fuel leak where the fuel line snap connects,,,,,,10 cent "O" ring is gonna cost ford hundreds...
the leak was right above the rear axel,... I was afraid to drive it so I was towed...

then good news,
both my home and my sons home closed escrow to day,...
bad news was I had to finish moving my sons stuff into "MY" garage...
he is still waiting for his house he's buy'n to close

but good news is sat. might put sues new boat in the water,..

bad news is I have to wait to get me a hallett till the house in havasu is done

314joey
03-22-2014, 06:48 AM
Bummer on the rim, but you did the right thing, have a glass of wine and forget about little people and little things, live life.

GRADS
03-22-2014, 07:28 AM
Nice rim job.

HB Vic
03-22-2014, 08:47 AM
the day would have been great, but, spent the morning waiting for ford to pick up our new motorhome,9,000 miles,...
has a fuel leak where the fuel line snap connects,,,,,,10 cent "O" ring is gonna cost ford hundreds...
the leak was right above the rear axel,... I was afraid to drive it so I was towed...

then good news,
both my home and my sons home closed escrow to day,...
bad news was I had to finish moving my sons stuff into "MY" garage...
he is still waiting for his house he's buy'n to close

but good news is sat. might put sues new boat in the water,..

bad news is I have to wait to get me a hallett till the house in havasu is done

9300 on mine zero issues so far :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk