PDA

View Full Version : New York meets Arizona

niceguyeddie
03-19-2014, 03:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DepefuRqwQ&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D6 DepefuRqwQ&has_verified=1

Ziggy
03-19-2014, 03:14 PM
I think I could actually see the tweety birds circling his head :D:D

2manymustangs
03-19-2014, 04:03 PM
i think i could actually see the tweety birds circling his head :d:d

lmao....

niceguyeddie
03-19-2014, 04:16 PM
Haha! They tried to let him be and he just kept running his mouth. I love when they guy said, "Choose! Which one of us do you want?"

riverrunner1984
03-19-2014, 04:27 PM
Dayum!!!! Maybe he will learn not to run his mouth!

Eli
03-19-2014, 06:48 PM
I'm not laughing AT ALL!

Sent from my Bat Mobile

ChumpChange
03-19-2014, 07:20 PM
That guy got messed up. Damn!

I'm from the camp where you stop swingin when the lights go out.

HB Vic
03-19-2014, 07:24 PM
I don't particularly like this. I'll leave it up, but it goes against my grain.

I wasn't gonna say anything because I didn't want to bump it up. But since it keeps getting bumped.

GRADS
03-19-2014, 07:26 PM
Yeah, I was sorry I watched it.

white tortilla
03-19-2014, 08:48 PM
that looks like here in Tempe, people arent as passive agressive as in Cali. lame fight hittin him after he was KOed, but if ur gonna talk a bunch of crap u gotta expect the other person to retaliate

bb88
03-19-2014, 08:59 PM
but if ur gonna talk a bunch of crap u gotta expect the other person to retaliate[/QUOTE]

Retaliation to someone talking trash is talking trash back. In today's day you DO NOT swing unless you feel physically threatened. In my opinion the "Arizona" guy was never threatened and was the physical aggressor. And you always stop when someone is knocked out no matter what the circumstance. My .02 which is usually only worth .01.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

papaletch4130
03-19-2014, 09:02 PM
Dont be pussys dude deserved it. Should have got a kick in out the way out!

white tortilla
03-19-2014, 09:04 PM
but if ur gonna talk a bunch of crap u gotta expect the other person to retaliate

Retaliation to someone talking trash is talking trash back. In today's day you DO NOT swing unless you feel physically threatened. In my opinion the "Arizona" guy was never threatened and was the physical aggressor. And you always stop when someone is knocked out no matter what the circumstance. My .02 which is usually only worth .01.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Yea we all know the PC versions of what to do, "be the bigger man and walk away"... im just saying alot of fights start cause one person is talking and the other guy is tired of hearing it. usually a punch to the face solves the problem.

WESTERNAERO
03-19-2014, 09:06 PM
You guys need to watch the video again. The New York shit talker swung first. Then he got his ass handed to him. The asskicker didn't know he was KO'd until people told him, and he stopped.
I say the turd got what he deserved.

WESTERNAERO
03-19-2014, 09:12 PM
Words are only hurtful if you're weak enough to be hurt by them. [/QUOTE]

Sent from my Bat Cave[/QUOTE]

Interesting you say that, Hmmmmm. :hmmm:

WESTERNAERO
03-19-2014, 09:14 PM
You stop swinging when the guy isn't a threat and he's not defending himself.

Sent from my Bat Cave
Listen, the new yorker was the aggressor.... Who's to say you let him up and he doesn't pull a knife or a gun.... Fuck that, he got what he deserved....

white tortilla
03-19-2014, 09:15 PM
Yea we all know the PC versions of what to do, "be the bigger man and walk away"... im just saying alot of fights start cause one person is talking and the other guy is tired of hearing it. usually a punch to the face solves the problem.

How about walking away...so you can't hear him? What a concept.

Words are only hurtful if you're weak enough to be hurt by them.

Sent from my Bat Cave[/QUOTE]

id punch a guy whos telling me to suck his dick like that and taunting me. he wanted a fight. in this lame world where everyones sue happy and u make money off it. (lawyers are scum of the earth) sometimes its nice to let ur primal instincts go and the testosterone flow.

Fuck You All! since words dont mean anything!

WESTERNAERO
03-19-2014, 09:17 PM
Hey Eli... Nice deleted posts... Just saying.:action-smiley-069:

white tortilla
03-19-2014, 09:17 PM
Whered Eli's replys go?

weak

WESTERNAERO
03-19-2014, 09:19 PM
Whered Eli's replys go?

weak

It's okay, we quoted her...:lmao

Eli
03-19-2014, 09:21 PM
Whered Eli's replys go?

weak

I was just demonstrating how someone can just...walk away. ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

white tortilla
03-19-2014, 09:24 PM
I was just demonstrating how someone can just...walk away. ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

but then you came back?

ChumpChange
03-19-2014, 09:42 PM
It's okay, we quoted her...:lmao

Not very well I might add.

RogerThat99
03-19-2014, 09:44 PM
If you listen closely to the video, the New Yorker doesn't just swing first...he connected and got the guy in the green shirt in the face. After that, he got what he deserved. Like was said above. If you stop and let the guy up, he very well may pull a gun or a knife.

WESTERNAERO
03-19-2014, 09:45 PM
Not very well I might add.

Yeah i noticed, thanks.

Ziggy
03-19-2014, 11:33 PM
Everyone in the cars just wanted the Fock out of there :p.
I think the NYC boy never met a cowboy before, he was mouthy and aggressive. Got a few more punches than neccessary but had it coming.

From my POS T-mobile thingie

niceguyeddie
03-19-2014, 11:59 PM
You guys need to watch the video again. The New York shit talker swung first. Then he got his ass handed to him. The asskicker didn't know he was KO'd until people told him, and he stopped.

I agree. The NY guy came back and kept talking shit and swung 1st. Perhaps an ass whooping like this will make him to think before running his mouth again. If anything people should feel bad for the AZ guy. I think he forgot to pick up his sunglasses. Nobody enjoys loosing sunglasses. :(

riverrunner1984
03-20-2014, 04:18 AM
I agree. The NY guy came back and kept talking shit and swung 1st. Perhaps an ass whooping like this will make him to think before running his mouth again. If anything people should feel bad for the AZ guy. I think he forgot to pick up his sunglasses. Nobody enjoys loosing sunglasses. :(

Lol at sunglasses...😂

LB247XS
03-20-2014, 08:15 AM
I enjoyed every second of that video I'm sick and tired of all the Lil thug types.plain and simple you talk shit you get your ass kicked ROCK ON AZ.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

SBS933
03-20-2014, 08:29 AM
:cry2: Hahaha, Dude totally got what he wanted. Thanks for sharing NGE

WESTERNAERO
03-20-2014, 09:13 AM
If anything people should feel bad for the AZ guy.:(
Yes, they should feel bad for the AZ guy. He try to walk away several times, he didn't want the conflict, you can see that in the video. When he was forced to defend himself, he did. But the aftermath will be that he has to deal with the guilt of hurting that guy, if he's a decent person. Which obviously he was because he did everything to avoid it. So yes, they should feel sorry for the AZ guy.

The Doctor
03-20-2014, 10:42 AM
I got in too many fights as a kid and learned early that nobody really wins when things turn physical. I was fortunate to raise my little boys to know if you can't walk away from a fight there's only one proper course of action - run away. Even if you win, his brother or entire family, will show up or he'll come back with a firearm and you'll quickly learn that it's really not finished until something very bad happens.

Now, on the court or playing field, you can show your manhood and physically dominate others in accordance with the rules. That's awesome fun!

niceguyeddie
03-20-2014, 01:54 PM
I got in too many fights as a kid and learned early that nobody really wins when things turn physical. I was fortunate to raise my little boys to know if you can't walk away from a fight there's only one proper course of action - run away. Even if you win, his brother or entire family, will show up or he'll come back with a firearm and you'll quickly learn that it's really not finished until something very bad happens.

Now, on the court or playing field, you can show your manhood and physically dominate others in accordance with the rules. That's awesome fun!

That doesn't sound fun though! lol

Truth is, if you don't knock one of these guys on their asses once in awhile, they keep acting "hard", talking shit and grabbing their dick. I grew up in not so suburban town. Most of these thugs are pussies. If you win in a 1 on 1 fight, they'll come back with 3 cousins ready to jump your ass, run your pockets and come up on your skateboard. This guy got what get deserved. A good ass-whooppin will sometimes humble a man. Like my mom and dad used to say, "Try to walk away, but if someone swings at you, swing back!...don't be a pussy!".

HB Vic
03-20-2014, 02:14 PM

Going a step further, avoiding shit like this altogether is the only real smart thing to do. That being said, all 3 of these idiots are exactly that, idiots. Mental midgets who think puffing out your chest and arguing with someone who is probably mentally unstable in a public environment is cool.

I wouldn't trust any of these three morons in my house or near anyone I care for.

Fighting is an absolute last resort. Because if I have to fight or defend myself or a family member in a real life threatening situation (not some stupid ass chest puffing game at a gas station), it will be a real do or die situation. And I'm not going to die or go to jail for anyone else. Period.

stoker22405
03-20-2014, 03:08 PM
I thought it was funny....!

K-034
03-20-2014, 03:26 PM
I thought it was funny....!

Me too :LMAOsmiley:

She's Mine
03-20-2014, 05:40 PM

x1,000,000

CarolynandBob
03-22-2014, 05:55 AM
Needs to happen more often.