PDA

View Full Version : Shirt order issue!

riverrunner1984
03-19-2014, 07:38 AM
Not sure who I should be sending this to, so I am posting it here.

Back in Feb, I ordered a Shirt, paid for it and then received a refund.
No biggie, maybe out of stock or something.

March 3rd I order the same shirt and pay for it.
I just checked my paypal today and it shows that the transaction was complete however it is not showing that it came out of my bank.
Still dont have the shirt. lol.
Not sure if I am doing something wrong or if it is an internal error...Just trying to a T-Shirt. :biggrin:
Please let me know if there is something I am doing wrong.

If I should not have posted this here, please delete or move...
Thanks,
Brian

Here is my payapl verification.

Transaction Details

Shopping Cart Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #0SG10051DU8377842)

Business Name:
www.hotboat.com (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
Email:
sales@hotboat.com

Shopping Cart Contents

Qty Item Options Price
1 Men's 3rd Edition Black Tshirt
Item # 3rd Edition XL Men's 2nd Edition Hotboat: XL
$20.00 USD
Amount $20.00 USD

Order Description:
Shopping Cart
Item Total:
$20.00 USD
Sales Tax:
$0.00 USD
Shipping:
$0.00 USD
Handling:
$0.00 USD

Total amount:
-$20.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
-$20.00 USD

Date:
Mar 3, 2014
Time:
10:29:35 PST
Completed

HB Vic
03-19-2014, 08:17 AM
Hello Brian. Yes, we are having some difficulty with our store. I show you received a refund of $20 on Feb 3, 2014 and another refund of $20 on March 3, 2014. I can provide you with the paypal transaction id's if you need them, just let me know.

We are actually out of most sizes of the shirts you requested, or I would just send you one :D

At this point I'm not sure what we're going to do with the store. I am talking to some outsourcing/fulfillment companies who can provide this service as we are aware people want the products. To be honest, I am not interested in selling merchandise as a way to generate revenue. We will continue to give away the lower end t-shirts at events. The merchandise in the store will more than likely only be available through the store once I figure out how to best handle it.

Since we are not merchandisers, I'm thinking outsourcing/fulfillment would be the best way to go. These companies are well equipped to take orders and ship merchandise, that's what they do.

I'll post an update as soon as I get this figured out.

Thank you and I apologize for any inconvenience.

HB

riverrunner1984
03-19-2014, 09:24 AM
Hello Brian. Yes, we are having some difficulty with our store. I show you received a refund of $20 on Feb 3, 2014 and another refund of $20 on March 3, 2014. I can provide you with the paypal transaction id's if you need them, just let me know.

We are actually out of most sizes of the shirts you requested, or I would just send you one :D

At this point I'm not sure what we're going to do with the store. I am talking to some outsourcing/fulfillment companies who can provide this service as we are aware people want the products. To be honest, I am not interested in selling merchandise as a way to generate revenue. We will continue to give away the lower end t-shirts at events. The merchandise in the store will more than likely only be available through the store once I figure out how to best handle it.

Since we are not merchandisers, I'm thinking outsourcing/fulfillment would be the best way to go. These companies are well equipped to take orders and ship merchandise, that's what they do.

I'll post an update as soon as I get this figured out.

Thank you and I apologize for any inconvenience.

HB

Hey Vic,
Thanks for the info. Good to know I wasn't doing something wrong. :D
I wish you the best of luck with getting the merchandise figured out.
Looking forward to ordering some product when you get it all figured out.

Thanks again,
Brian

HB Vic
03-19-2014, 09:30 AM
I'm very close to wrapping this up I hope. If we can work it out, it will be a good thing for everyone. And it will be product galore. I'm talking everything will be available in all sizes.

Paul65K
03-19-2014, 10:04 AM
I'm very close to wrapping this up I hope. If we can work it out, it will be a good thing for everyone. And it will be product galore. I'm talking everything will be available in all sizes.

That sounds like a "Build to order" model to me :thumb:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

HB Vic
03-19-2014, 10:15 AM
That sounds like a "Build to order" model to me :thumb:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

And periodic design updates as well. Best of both worlds.

Just waiting on a ya or nay.

78Southwind
03-19-2014, 01:22 PM
So are you saying I won't be able to get my Shirt's hand delivered by Wendi any more...wtf...:biggrin:

Eli
03-19-2014, 04:00 PM
Can I have a direct phone number to the design person? I love the logo but the tank tops are a tad too high cut.

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
03-19-2014, 04:11 PM
Can I have a direct phone number to the design person? I love the logo but the tank tops are a tad too high cut.

Sent from my Bat Cave

I have a batch being printed right now of the low cut version.

And yes, that's something we will have to work out for sure.

Paul65K
03-19-2014, 04:34 PM

And yes, that's something we will have to work out for sure.Lower the better as far as I'm concerned :bananadance::jumping-smiley-019:

Eli
03-19-2014, 06:23 PM

And yes, that's something we will have to work out for sure.

Spaghetti straps are awesome and booty shorts.

Don't get me started I have an entire clothing line I'm considering.

Lower the better as far as I'm concerned :bananadance::jumping-smiley-019:

I agree!!! If I'm giving hot chicks the tank top off my back I at least expect them to be low cut! :D

Sent from my Bat Mobile

Paul65K
03-19-2014, 06:40 PM

And yes, that's something we will have to work out for sure.Make sure you send me a bunch when you get them done........I'll make sure they get "Properly" distributed around Havasu :D

Eli
03-19-2014, 06:55 PM
Make sure you send me a bunch when you get them done........I'll make sure they get "Properly" distributed around Havasu :D

We don't really want people at "your" club wearing low cut shirts :D those guys need t-shirts

Sent from my Bat Mobile

Paul65K
03-19-2014, 07:00 PM
We don't really want people at "your" club wearing low cut shirts :D those guys need t-shirts

Sent from my Bat MobileOuch...........you could be nicer to me you know :yes:

Eli
03-19-2014, 07:20 PM
Ouch...........you could be nicer to me you know :yes:

What you're not gonna correct my grammar? ;)

FYI: I'm on a tiny plane with a wing span the length of my arms. I'm not so comfortable AT ALL and I've had a few drinks.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
03-19-2014, 08:11 PM
What you're not gonna correct my grammar? ;)

FYI: I'm on a tiny plane with a wing span the length of my arms. I'm not so comfortable AT ALL and I've had a few drinks.

Sent from my Bat CaveWhat a woosie............I can promise you I get in planes smaller than that all the time.......and I don't have the luxury of drinking :yikes:

Eli
03-19-2014, 08:28 PM
What a woosie............I can promise you I get in planes smaller than that all the time.......and I don't have the luxury of drinking :yikes:

You'd be scared too if you were flying my heavy luggage in that tiny plane.

I've been in smaller planes but I personally knew the pilot.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
03-19-2014, 08:32 PM
You'd be scared too if you were flying my heavy luggage in that tiny plane.

I've been in smaller planes but I personally knew the pilot.

Sent from my Bat CaveWoos......have another drink.....and take a cab home from the airport

Eli
03-19-2014, 09:03 PM
Woos......have another drink.....and take a cab home from the airport

I arranged for a "driver" to pick me up.

Sent from my Bat Cave

riverrunner1984
03-20-2014, 12:27 PM
Are you guys going to run another patch of the black mens shirts?
I thought those were the best yet.
Im the dumb ass that didnt order one right when they came out.

HB Vic
03-20-2014, 12:43 PM
Are you guys going to run another patch of the black mens shirts?
I thought those were the best yet.
Im the dumb ass that didnt order one right when they came out.

Yes, they will be available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk