PDA

View Full Version : Boating content

Napanutt
03-12-2014, 07:00 PM
Just tucked the boat in after a full afternoon of grease and shit.
Brought it home thinking a simple wheel hub washer and done.
No....ended up replacing the whole brake backing plate on the port side. Sure glad there's a decent trailer parts place here in town.
Ready for St. Patties day run on the delta Saturday. :D

SBS933
03-12-2014, 07:12 PM
Went through the same shit last winter. It even drug into the summer for new padding on the bunks, color sand and new upholstery too. Just added jet parts and it's all about The River next weekend. I split as soon as I get home next Thursday

Sharp shooter
03-12-2014, 07:32 PM
Here's a boat pic just to keep this threads momentum up. :)

Diesel GN

mrs.daytona
03-12-2014, 07:44 PM
Just tucked the boat in after a full afternoon of grease and shit.
Brought it home thinking a simple wheel hub washer and done.
No....ended up replacing the whole brake backing plate on the port side. Sure glad there's a decent trailer parts place here in town.
Ready for St. Patties day run on the delta Saturday. :D

So can you disclose the "stops"? ;)

Napanutt
03-12-2014, 08:36 PM

Not on the internet. Top secret and shit. :)

Napanutt
03-12-2014, 08:42 PM

You guys boating?

mrs.daytona
03-12-2014, 08:59 PM
You guys boating?

How would we be doing that? We sold our boat...We're not RT99 :D

GRADS
03-12-2014, 08:59 PM
You guys boating?

Unfortunately I currently have as much to add to this thread as GN7 does to a feel good thread.

Napanutt
03-12-2014, 09:06 PM
Unfortunately I currently have as much to add to this thread as GN7 does to a feel good thread.

You're gonna shit on a perfectly good and legitimate thread?

Mrs.K034
03-12-2014, 09:22 PM

I'm pretty sure this is why we shouldn't talk about boats here.. And should refrain from any boating content.. It will be shot down.. Grads should be on a paddle board forum, not a boating forum.

Eli
03-12-2014, 09:32 PM
Not on the internet. Top secret and shit. :)

So tell us about this boating event.

Sent from my Bat Cave

GRADS
03-12-2014, 09:40 PM

I'm pretty sure this is why we shouldn't talk about boats here.. And should refrain from any boating content.. It will be shot down.. Grads should be on a paddle board forum, not a boating forum.

Really? Settle down.

thatguy
03-13-2014, 03:48 AM
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/thomasljr/Boats/IMG_0331.jpg

28eliminator
03-13-2014, 05:28 AM

Diesel GN

There's a lot going on there.. How does it run?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GRADS
03-13-2014, 07:11 AM

This comment really fucking pisses me off. Napanutt asked me a question to which I responded and then you leave this comment. Maybe you should check out a PMS forum instead of a boating forum. No smiley.

westair
03-13-2014, 07:17 AM

Diesel GN

I stopped and looked that boat over a couple times ...... an interesting setup.

westair
03-13-2014, 07:21 AM
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/thomasljr/Boats/IMG_0331.jpg
How are you coming along on the Sanger?

K-034
03-13-2014, 08:18 AM
This comment really fucking pisses me off. Napanutt asked me a question to which I responded and then you leave this comment. Maybe you should check out a PMS forum instead of a boating forum. No smiley.

LOL, I think that is what she was going for. :lmao All the shit talking you do and you can't handle it when it gets dished back. If you can't play with the big dogs then stay on the porch cheif. Your the one that sounds like you're on the rag. It's all for fun, relax :action-smiley-032:

HB Vic
03-13-2014, 08:26 AM
LOL, I think that is what she was going for. :lmao All the shit talking you do and you can't handle it when it gets dished back. If you can't play with the big dogs then stay on the porch cheif. Your the one that sounds like you're on the rag. It's all for fun, relax :action-smiley-032:

I was like wtf when I read his post. Was going to respond but I knew you or MrsK would handle it. Gotta agree with you 100% on this one.

Grads you should have put a smiley. It would have turned out better.

GRADS
03-13-2014, 08:27 AM

Can you tell not having a boat right now is a bit of a sore subject for me?:grumble

HotWater
03-13-2014, 08:28 AM
GRADS does sound like he is on the rag. Maybe he needs to be douched by his favorite kind of boat while he is on his paddle board.

Sharp shooter
03-13-2014, 08:30 AM
There's a lot going on there.. How does it run?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He says it runs over a hundred!

Sharp shooter
03-13-2014, 08:31 AM
GRADS does sound like he is on the rag. Maybe he needs to be douched by his favorite kind of boat while he is on his paddle board.

Lol!!

Milkmoney
03-13-2014, 08:35 AM
Can you tell not having a boat right now is a bit of a sore subject for me?:grumble

If this will make u feel better grads ,

I will take mrs grads boating :).

thatguy
03-13-2014, 08:44 AM
How are you coming along on the Sanger?

Got the Transom wood out,Port Stringer out, and about half the port side floor wood up. It was too damn cold to go out there most days this winter, and the nice days had me hooked up doing Spring yard work.
The floor wood is actually tight to the shell, and the rot only goes about half way through to the shell, so it is a BEAR getting the wood up from the glass.

Plan to hit it hard from here on out though. My goal is to have the Hull ready for rigging by Fall.

I have the new transom cut, and am trying different floor wood schemes on my "simple cad" program. Am thinking of doing partial balsa and some dark plywood strips as well.

WESTERNAERO
03-13-2014, 09:26 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

WESTERNAERO
03-13-2014, 09:28 AM
I have the new transom cut, and am trying different floor wood schemes on my "simple cad" program. Am thinking of doing partial balsa and some dark plywood strips as well.
Put up some pics of that, sounds interesting.

thatguy
03-13-2014, 10:29 AM
Put up some pics of that, sounds interesting.

I will when I get back home.
I'm in Texas right now.

Napanutt
03-13-2014, 11:07 AM
So tell us about this boating event.

Sent from my Bat Cave
Annual St. Patties run. Should be 30-40 boats. Launch from a certain resort, ride to another resort for snacks, head to lunch stop resort, possibly another resort on the way back to the beginning. :D

GRADS
03-13-2014, 11:12 AM
Annual St. Patties run. Should be 30-40 boats. Launch from a certain resort, ride to another resort for snacks, head to lunch stop resort, possibly another resort on the way back to the beginning. :D

The Drunk Lunch Bunch likes to keep it a secret as to not tip off the police where they will be drinking and boating.

HB Vic
03-13-2014, 01:53 PM
I had to lol on this one. Needed a laugh today. Thank you IG 36072

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stainless
03-13-2014, 02:05 PM
The Drunk Lunch Bunch likes to keep it a secret as to not tip off the police where they will be drinking and boating.

:hilarious:

CH3NO2

papaletch4130
03-15-2014, 09:20 AM
GRADS does sound like he is on the rag. Maybe he needs to be douched by his favorite kind of boat while he is on his paddle board. That was great Sean.. But he might enjoy it to much.. This thread made my day.. GRADS IS A DOUCHE!

papaletch4130
03-15-2014, 09:24 AM

Diesel GN

36062 The Duramax diesal gn runs pretty well. I have seen when they knocked up the boost and that thing came on the pipe like a pissed off 2 stroke. Very cool boat and I enjoy seeing it each time they bring it out.. When he comes out of the turns it coal roles the compatition..haha

GRADS
03-15-2014, 11:43 PM

Wow today was an eye opener. I was stone cold sober....not even a sip.