PDA

View Full Version : The Return Of Jordy....

Unforgiven
03-06-2014, 05:35 PM
Hey Vic, we've all had our good days and our bad days..some of us have suffered some time off.some are repeat offenders and once their sentence has been served, they/we are back to posting...Grads has done a mulitude of fock ups and has paid his price , so I'm sure he'll return. So I was wondering, Jordy was banned for some issues..I don't know the why's or whats' but it happened...So how about thinking about his return..I promise to keep our bantering
"peaceful"..Jordy and I had alot of fun throwing jabs at each other back in the old Hot Boat days..It was all in fun..Just don't give the ole wannabe biker any jello shots and he'll be fine..oh yea..No Patron for him either..So what do you think?? should he get paroled?

FormulaZR
03-06-2014, 06:22 PM
I came there thinking this was a thread about the guy from Star Trek...

Ziggy
03-06-2014, 07:23 PM
I said hello to JP just today on another boating forum....:):) not gonna tell ya what site either or else I'd have to ban you all from it:biggrin:

riverbound
03-06-2014, 07:46 PM
I said hello to JP just today on another boating forum....:):) not gonna tell ya what site either or else I'd have to ban you all from it:biggrin:

Is that site still around?

ChumpChange
03-06-2014, 07:47 PM
Unfortunately, times have changed and the Jordy of the old HB days no longer exists with the new HB. People change. Sometimes for the better and sometimes not. Unfortunately, he likes to post about the past.

ChumpChange
03-06-2014, 07:48 PM

Last time he mentioned it, I tried to login and I am no longer there. And they don't allow any new members.

riverbound
03-06-2014, 07:49 PM
Last time he mentioned it, I tried to login and I am no longer there. And they don't allow any new members.

Wonder if I am.

RogerThat99
03-06-2014, 07:52 PM

RC In Da House!

Sent using Tapatalk.

Slacker
03-06-2014, 08:55 PM
Yeah right,,,,,,,,,it will be the same ole crap

RVRKID
03-06-2014, 09:05 PM
Wonder if I am.

I didn't even think that was still going, just checked and I can still log in!

Ziggy
03-06-2014, 09:39 PM

LMAO....Not the place I was talking about. RC is not a boating site, nor am I a mod there...........;) Why does everyone always assume that :rolleyes:

HB Vic
03-07-2014, 07:45 AM
The return of Jordy, you really don't like me do you? :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unforgiven
03-07-2014, 09:07 AM
The return of Jordy, you really don't like me do you? :D

What? I have no problem with you..Jordy was alot of fun on the old HB..he sent me a text and he's ready to be a good boy..I thought I'd break the ice with this and see how the rest of the crew feels about it..But your the boss...I thought about giving him your number so you could chat but I think thats been covered..

03-07-2014, 09:20 AM
Jordy is ok.

GRADS
03-07-2014, 10:02 AM
Banned is banned.

riverrunner1984
03-07-2014, 10:12 AM
Banned is banned.

Glad your back. Go look at the boat I found you under your thread "find me a boat"

ChumpChange
03-07-2014, 10:13 AM
Banned is banned.

Is that what it means? I thought it means to use a different screen name. :D

Unforgiven
03-07-2014, 10:23 AM
Banned is banned.

Welcome back Fucknuts....How was vacation?? bet you were just dying to post...sent Mrs Daytona PM..she said to text you..get any paddleboarding in while you were off?

btw...banned is not a perm banned...its a conditional banned...If the Mods can forgive you, other people should be forgiven...just saying...

FREE JORDY!!!

Stainless
03-07-2014, 10:24 AM
Is that what it means? I thought it means to use a different screen name. :D

Lmfao! Touché

CH3NO2

GRADS
03-07-2014, 10:28 AM
It's milkshake time!

03-07-2014, 10:41 AM
[QUOTE=GRADS;98133]It's milkshake time!

Pretty low dude.

Eli
03-07-2014, 10:45 AM
Banned is banned.

I'm so glad you're back sweetie! ;)

HB Vic
03-07-2014, 10:51 AM
It's milkshake time!

Fuck already??

Unforgiven
03-07-2014, 10:53 AM
[QUOTE=GRADS;98133]It's milkshake time!

Pretty low dude.
damm..I could see the "Jordy/Grads show"...this could be the next Big thing that happens to Hotboat..that thread would have one hell of a viewing

riverrunner1984
03-07-2014, 11:09 AM
[QUOTE=270;98139]
damm..I could see the "Jordy/Grads show"...this could be the next Big thing that happens to Hotboat..that thread would have one hell of a viewing

There must be a back story I am unaware of.
This is really the only forum I belong to but it sounds like it goes back :popcorn:

Eli
03-07-2014, 11:11 AM
[QUOTE=Unforgiven;98143]

There must be a back story I am unaware of.
This is really the only forum I belong to but it sounds like it goes back :popcorn:

I don't know the back story either.

riverrunner1984
03-07-2014, 11:12 AM
[QUOTE=riverrunner1984;98155]

I don't know the back story either.

Sounds like we need to be filled in.
Especially you since you need to say ya or ne to the inner circle lol

WESTERNAERO
03-07-2014, 11:17 AM
[QUOTE=Eli;98157]

Sounds like we need to be filled in.
Especially you since you need to say ya or ne to the inner circle lol

Grads will post a pic of a circle soon. And you people are going to real sorry you said you want to be in it. :yikes:

riverrunner1984
03-07-2014, 11:20 AM
[QUOTE=riverrunner1984;98158]

Grads will post a pic of a circle soon. And you people are going to real sorry you said you want to be in it. :yikes:

LOL, Im already in or at least I thought. Im talking about this Jordy guy Eli and I have no idea who he is.

Eli
03-07-2014, 11:30 AM
[QUOTE=riverrunner1984;98158]

We don't want to be "in it" we just thought we might comment in how we're unaware of it.

[QUOTE=WESTERNAERO;98162]

LOL, Im already in or at least I thought. Im talking about this Jordy guy Eli and I have no idea who he is.

Play along...I think back peddling is the way to go here ;)

riverrunner1984
03-07-2014, 11:34 AM
We don't want to be "in it" we just thought we might comment in how we're unaware of it.

[QUOTE=riverrunner1984;98167]

Play along...I think back peddling is the way to go here ;)

Why does it show my reply under westernaero's name and his reply under my name when you quoted?
DId you do that or is it a glitch?

Tishimself
03-07-2014, 11:35 AM
He even has his own swag......:jail:

Unforgiven
03-07-2014, 11:35 AM
ok to clarify the Jordy/Grads Show..notice how Grads put up the first Vid of "Jordy/Milkshake...lets just say that Jordy has claim to fame on flaming people who deserve it...these two guys could keep us entertained for hours...

Eli
03-07-2014, 11:37 AM
[QUOTE=Eli;98170][QUOTE=WESTERNAERO;98162]

Why does it show my reply under westernaero's name and his reply under my name when you quoted?
DId you do that or is it a glitch?

It's a glitch. Your quote showed up as mine. Weird...

Paul65K
03-07-2014, 11:37 AM
This should be good :D

riverrunner1984
03-07-2014, 11:38 AM
[QUOTE=riverrunner1984;98171][QUOTE=Eli;98170]

It's a glitch. Your quote showed up as mine. Weird...

Thats what I was thinking....Paging Hotboat.

Stainless
03-07-2014, 11:39 AM
ok to clarify the Jordy/Grads Show..notice how Grads put up the first Vid of "Jordy/Milkshake...lets just say that Jordy has claim to fame on flaming people who deserve it...these two guys could keep us entertained for hours...

I enjoyed jousting with Jordy when HB2 started up. I didn't know him in the olden days.

CH3NO2

AZKC
03-07-2014, 11:47 AM
Be careful what you wish for :smilies_mit_hut018::rulez::fsakes

AZKC
03-07-2014, 11:50 AM
LMAO....Not the place I was talking about. RC is not a boating site, nor am I a mod there...........;) Why does everyone always assume that :rolleyes:

The first rule about ______ is don't talk about _______. :action-smiley-069:

WESTERNAERO
03-07-2014, 11:52 AM

Let me try this again, Brian. Stop saying inner "CIRCLE" or you might feel like a "JERK" when GRADS puts up some late night stuff........ Now read those two quoted words together. :wink2:

GRADS
03-07-2014, 11:53 AM
I unbanned Jordy when I was a mod here at Hotboat, it turned out to be a mistake so I dropped the ban hammer on him. I had been waiting 10 years for that moment.

riverrunner1984
03-07-2014, 11:54 AM
[QUOTE=riverrunner1984;98167]

Let me try this again, Brian. Stop saying inner "CIRCLE" or you might feel like a "JERK" when GRADS puts up some late night stuff........ Now read those two quoted words together. :wink2:

LMAO I got ya. Its Friday, give me a break hahaha :LMAOsmiley:

03-07-2014, 12:09 PM
I had been waiting 10 years for that moment.]

Wow 10 years? He must have really cut you deep at some point.

Tishimself
03-07-2014, 01:25 PM
Lets get it straight about the difference between GRADS and Jordy. GRADS is for the most part harmless, I enjoy his stuff, the pic up above is a good example. Jordy LIVES to stir up shit on a daily basis with anyone he can find. He is pure poison on any website he gets near, and has no place on this one. You wanna ensure that no one comes into and adds to the site, as Vic and co. have been lamenting about on here for quite a while now......add him back.

Ziggy
03-07-2014, 01:27 PM
Be careful what you wish for :smilies_mit_hut018::rulez::fsakes
:):)

The first rule about ______ is don't talk about _______. :action-smiley-069:

I kept ____ completely off the radar by not mentioning _ _ _ or __________ :D:D:D

HB Vic
03-07-2014, 01:51 PM
In light of my recent crucification, I highly doubt he'll be welcome back here anytime soon.

Unforgiven
03-07-2014, 01:53 PM
Lets get it straight about the difference between GRADS and Jordy. GRADS is for the most part harmless, I enjoy his stuff, the pic up above is a good example. Jordy LIVES to stir up shit on a daily basis with anyone he can find. He is pure poison on any website he gets near, and has no place on this one. You wanna ensure that no one comes into and adds to the site, as Vic and co. have been lamenting about on here for quite a while now......add him back.

IF Jordy were allowed back on this site..I'm sure he would be kept on a tight leash..Just like Grads..I'm sure he's walking a tight rope right now..

Unforgiven
03-07-2014, 01:54 PM
In light of my recent crucification, I highly doubt he'll be welcome back here anytime soon.

Did I miss something?? oh wait..incoming text....

pvhca1
03-07-2014, 01:57 PM

He's harmless, jackass to some maybe, well a lot, LOL!
If I were you I'd relax cuz your opening up that can o worms and the target is right about on your lid in the event he gets back in and nothing personal, ur game lax skills.

Vic, bring him in, tightest leash and if he bombs like u expect give him the ban hammer. The entertainment factor might be worth all the aggravation.

Tishimself
03-07-2014, 02:00 PM

Very good.

Unforgiven
03-07-2014, 02:09 PM
If I were you I'd relax cuz your opening up that can o worms and the target is right about on your lid in the event he gets back in and nothing personal, ur game lax skills.

Vic, bring him in, tightest leash and if he bombs like u expect give him the ban hammer. The entertainment factor might be worth all the aggravation.

Vic..give him a chance ..like pvhca says..you can always give the ban hammer..

and as game lax skills.....Let the games begin...

Tishimself
03-07-2014, 02:26 PM

So let me get this straight. You WANT him to come back in, stir up as much shit as he can, run off everyone that is left...(which ain't a lot of people at this point) and do one of two things....

A. Turn this place into xyz
or
B. Run off all the advertisers and end up shutting the site down.

Yeah, lets see how far you get with that. As usual, I got my stash for moments such as this.....

HB Vic
03-07-2014, 02:32 PM
This just goes to show you people are hard to change.

I say no bashing 1,000,000 times and it keeps happening.

admin2
03-07-2014, 02:39 PM
I'm one post away from shutting this thread down.

I don't know Jordy and I don't care but if this stuff keeps up it will be gone. There will be no leeway on this one.

Tishimself
03-07-2014, 02:43 PM
Please, shut it down. It would be the first time, and maybe the only time, that I agreed with something you did.

ChumpChange
03-07-2014, 02:48 PM
Thats what I was thinking....Paging Hotboat.

If you guys would view the site with your browser instead of TapaTalk, you would see your errors. You broke a quote tag quite some time ago and it's just following along from here.

riverrunner1984
03-07-2014, 02:50 PM
If you guys would view the site with your browser instead of TapaTalk, you would see your errors. You broke a quote tag quite some time ago and it's just following along from here.

Weird thing is, I am viewing from PC at the office. Lets see if it works this time.

Yep its good thx

HB Vic
03-07-2014, 02:51 PM
T this is your final warning before you're given a much longer vacation.

ChumpChange
03-07-2014, 02:51 PM

Sig material right there!

Pickled
03-07-2014, 02:54 PM
I'm one post away from shutting this thread down.

I don't know Jordy and I don't care but if this stuff keeps up it will be gone. There will be no leeway on this one.

From the perspective of a lurker that is "testing the waters" here. There seems to be quite a lot of negative discourse between ownership/mods and the members at large. Lots of banning, talk of banning, shut down threads and misunderstandings of words. I don't know Tishimself or Jordy, but will say this, I found Tis to be a pretty moral and thinking individual on "another site."

Further, if Jordy is as big a problem as it seems, why allow problems back? Higher post count? seems a bit like a suicide pact to me.

HB Vic
03-07-2014, 02:57 PM
From the perspective of a lurker that is "testing the waters" here. There seems to be quite a lot of negative discourse between ownership/mods and the members at large. Lots of banning, talk of banning, shut down threads and misunderstandings of words. I don't know Tishimself or Jordy, but will say this, I found Tis to be a pretty moral and thinking individual on "another site."

Further, if Jordy is as big a problem as it seems, why allow problems back? Higher post count? seems a bit like a suicide pact to me.

Thank you for the comment. Let me try to explain.

1. Jordy has not been brought back.
2. T continues to bash

I think that's pretty clear isn't it?

Any more questions?

Pickled
03-07-2014, 02:59 PM

2. T continues to bash

Any more questions?

Crystal...

HB Vic
03-07-2014, 03:00 PM

2. T continues to bash

Any more questions?

Sorry seems I may have left a couple out.

3. Only 1 member has been banned recently. That was Grads
4. There is no misunderstanding between me, the owner, and the mods. We are all on the same page

Thanks again

thatguy
03-07-2014, 03:04 PM

Not to fan the flames, but just as an explanation, the BNB/ Jordy battle of wills is one of biblical proportions.
Oil and water have a thousand times more compatibility than Brett and Jordy.

There is absolutely zero chance of even one day of cohabitation on any site anywhere with the two of them.

Tishimself
03-07-2014, 03:04 PM
Sorry seems I may have left a couple out.

3. Only 1 member has been banned recently. That was Grads
4. There is no misunderstanding between me, the owner, and the mods. We are all on the same page

Thanks again

Wrong, two were banned, myself and GRADS. And I am not bashing. They want him, these are their reasons, I don't want him, these are mine. That's all.

Actually 3, if you include my wife.

HB Vic
03-07-2014, 03:05 PM
Not to fan the flames, but just as an explanation, the BNB/ Jordy battle of wills is one of biblical proportions.
Oil and water have a thousand times more compatibility than Brett and Jordy.

There is absolutely zero chance of even one day of cohabitation on any site anywhere with the two of them.

lol I think you can mix oil and water if you spin it fast enough :D

HB Vic
03-07-2014, 03:07 PM
Wrong, two were banned, myself and GRADS. And I am not bashing. They want him, these are their reasons, I want him, these are mine. That's all.

Actually 3, if you include my wife.

T you requested the ban on your wife remember?

And your continual bashing of RDP will not be tolerated. It's really old and I'm tired of hearing it.

Tishimself
03-07-2014, 03:10 PM
lol I think you can mix oil and water if you spin it fast enough :D

Not this time sunshine...... :D

Tishimself
03-07-2014, 03:12 PM
T you requested the ban on your wife remember?

And your continual bashing of RDP will not be tolerated. It's really old and I'm tired of hearing it.

We are not having this conversation out on the open..you can PM me.

HB Vic
03-07-2014, 03:14 PM

Sorry, my box is full

Tishimself
03-07-2014, 03:18 PM
Sorry, my box is full

Parr for the course.

ChumpChange
03-07-2014, 03:22 PM

Have you tried to text him? :D

HB Vic
03-07-2014, 03:23 PM

I just threw my phone in Puddingstone :D blurp blurp blurp

Tishimself
03-07-2014, 03:24 PM

Fuck you. :D

Unforgiven
03-07-2014, 03:24 PM
So I'll make my comments before this gets shut down. I brought this thread up to see peoples ideas and opinions..not a bashing thread but a thread about discussions..I never said Jordy was an Angel in fact years ago we had our issues until I got to meet the famed Jordy off the keyboard. It was at Pomona for an NHRA race..we were racing and he came out to hang with the HB crowd that were there to support us..I meet him, got drunk with him, and he turned out to be a good guy....So now comes Grads...like wise he has the keyboard personality that sometimes you want to kill...BUT meet him and his hotwife and you see a different person..yea he can act like a villiage idiot on the boards..but he too is a good guy..alot of people let the Forums become their lives (been there done that) I'm here to have fun, yes I poke at Vic/Hotboat more than most (cause he's a Greenbay fan) but I'm not trying to start shit..I'm here to have some fun and get more involved with fun boating events that come our way!

HB Vic
03-07-2014, 03:25 PM
I just threw my phone in Puddingstone :D blurp blurp blurp

Shit I made a rhyme

rivergames
03-07-2014, 03:28 PM
What happened to WMC and Wendi?

Stainless
03-07-2014, 03:28 PM
So I'll make my comments before this gets shut down. I brought this thread up to see peoples ideas and opinions..not a bashing thread but a thread about discussions..I never said Jordy was an Angel in fact years ago we had our issues until I got to meet the famed Jordy off the keyboard. It was at Pomona for an NHRA race..we were racing and he came out to hang with the HB crowd that were there to support us..I meet him, got drunk with him, and he turned out to be a good guy....So now comes Grads...like wise he has the keyboard personality that sometimes you want to kill...BUT meet him and his hotwife and you see a different person..yea he can act like a villiage idiot on the boards..but he too is a good guy..alot of people let the Forums become their lives (been there done that) I'm here to have fun, yes I poke at Vic/Hotboat more than most (cause he's a Greenbay fan) but I'm not trying to start shit..I'm here to have some fun and get more involved with fun boating events that come our way!

Troublemaker. :D

CH3NO2

Unforgiven
03-07-2014, 03:30 PM
troublemaker. :d

ch3no2

bite me!!!

HB Vic
03-07-2014, 03:30 PM
What happened to WMC and Wendi?

They're still around, just not involved anymore. Hopefully they'll continue to post. Good peeps. When they drink, I don't like them much sober lol j/k :D

rivergames
03-07-2014, 03:33 PM
They're still around, just not involved anymore. Hopefully they'll continue to post. Good peeps. When they drink, I don't like them much sober lol j/k :D

Bummer...

If I were to have a say in anything, I vote for giving everyone (currently banned and not banned) a fresh start and let it ride

A good jump start will be nice for HB

Pickled
03-07-2014, 03:36 PM
Bummer...

If I were to have a say in anything, I vote for giving everyone (currently banned and not banned) a fresh start and let it ride

Seems mostly self inflicted injuries to me.

HB Vic
03-07-2014, 03:36 PM
Bummer...

A leaving office pardon for the prisoners? lol

Other than the spammers, I seriously think there are 2 maybe 3 lifers.

Thinking back it was ugly, real ugly. And I have a bad memory :D

Unforgiven
03-07-2014, 03:55 PM
Hey Vic...85 replies and 1104 views...not bad for two days...I think tomorrow I'll start a thread about... Two boats..same size and hp same style but different builders...I'll pick two boats at random...lets say...yours and mine...what do you think..it would be good to get input from everyone..this is a boat site right?

Paul65K
03-07-2014, 03:57 PM
Hey Vic...85 replies and 1104 views...not bad for two days...I think tomorrow I'll start a thread about... Two boats..same size and hp same style but different builders...I'll pick two boats at random...lets say...yours and mine...what do you think..it would be good to get input from everyone..this is a boat site right?Actually make sure one of the boat in your story is a Jet Boat just to make sure you really drive the maximum traffic :D

Stainless
03-07-2014, 04:01 PM
Actually make sure one of the boat in your story is a Jet Boat just to make sure you really drive the maximum traffic :D

I had to back up and give one of these :D after I realized how divisive that would be, lol.

CH3NO2

Unforgiven
03-07-2014, 04:02 PM
Actually make sure one of the boat in your story is a Jet Boat just to make sure you really drive the maximum traffic :D

I'm sure you'll want me to compare a wacker too..oh but wait..there is a boat out there that's the same size as VIC's and my boat but it's also the same brand as Vics and it's got two wackers hanging off the back.....hmmmmm getting ideas...

HB Vic
03-07-2014, 04:23 PM
I'm sure you'll want me to compare a wacker too..oh but wait..there is a boat out there that's the same size as VIC's and my boat but it's also the same brand as Vics and it's got two wackers hanging off the back.....hmmmmm getting ideas...

I love egg beaters, seriously, I'm growing fond of them :D

rivergames
03-07-2014, 04:43 PM
A leaving office pardon for the prisoners? lol

Other than the spammers, I seriously think there are 2 maybe 3 lifers.

Thinking back it was ugly, real ugly. And I have a bad memory :D

I guess you can make that 3-4 now? :biggrin:

HB Vic
03-07-2014, 04:48 PM
I guess you can make that 3-4 now? :biggrin:

Holy cow man, we went sooooo long with only a couple. Sheesh.

shintoooo
03-07-2014, 04:49 PM
Well I guess you can bring Jordy back now. :biggrin:

HB Vic
03-07-2014, 04:51 PM

I just want to get through the weekend at this point :D

Unforgiven
03-07-2014, 04:56 PM
I just want to get through the weekend at this point :D

Tell you what..I'll play MOD for the weekend..you can take the weekend off..spend some time with the family and Fireball... we'll see you monday....It's not everyday I offer myself for the better of others....

HB Vic
03-07-2014, 04:57 PM
Tell you what..I'll play MOD for the weekend..you can take the weekend off..spend some time with the family and Fireball... we'll see you monday....It's not everyday I offer myself for the better of others....

Such a generous offer. I'll take it under consideration.

Stainless
03-07-2014, 04:57 PM

Hey Shin, perfect timing. You need to hang around and help decorate. :D

CH3NO2

GRADS
03-07-2014, 04:58 PM
Fuck Shintooo! :D

Unforgiven
03-07-2014, 05:02 PM

Where's the love?? Do you two need some one on one time?..I got an Idea...lets see which one can post better pics of chicks in your boats...no nudity...(see Vic. this is how a MOD leads into boating related subjects)

shintoooo
03-07-2014, 05:04 PM

:biggrin:

2manymustangs
03-07-2014, 08:16 PM
Hey Shintoooooooo, your cute... Wanna go for a boat ride??? ;)

Ziggy
03-07-2014, 08:31 PM

Wait.....whaaaaatt? :headscratch:

From my POS T-mobile thingie

thatguy
03-08-2014, 06:23 AM
Brett's gone again?

Stainless
03-08-2014, 06:31 AM
Brett's gone again?

Yes

CH3NO2

thatguy
03-08-2014, 06:44 AM
Yes

CH3NO2

Wow. Like a moth to the flame I suppose.

pvhca1
03-10-2014, 10:04 AM
So let me get this straight. You WANT him to come back in, stir up as much shit as he can, run off everyone that is left...(which ain't a lot of people at this point) and do one of two things....

A. Turn this place into xyz
or
B. Run off all the advertisers and end up shutting the site down.

Yeah, lets see how far you get with that. As usual, I got my stash for moments such as this.....

Didn't know you were gone so no need to bash back on you. Enjoy ur Vay Kay!!

28eliminator
03-10-2014, 10:10 AM
Hey Shintoooooooo, your cute... Wanna go for a boat ride??? ;)

LMAO... can't remember, who was that?

admin2
03-10-2014, 10:31 AM
Didn't know you were gone so no need to bash back on you. Enjoy ur Vay Kay!!

Gone for good.....no Vacay this time around.

RogerThat99
03-10-2014, 11:29 AM
LMAO... can't remember, who was that?

I can't remember for sure, but I think it was either Cajun or VORF.

big warlock
03-12-2014, 02:09 PM
I am still allowed on here! Wow!

big warlock
03-12-2014, 02:13 PM
Honestly, Karma has taken it's path through the old hot boat forums. Not too much to tell anymore. Like so many things, it will never be the same. But so many laughs over the years! Technology has costs sites like this. People are onto FB and other media. Laughable when a fee had dreams of building something worth advertisers attention so it might be sold in the future for "millions." Sadly, the reality was (and now much lesser so) these were mostly good folks getting together for real time boating fun. The few attempting to make something more out of it got what they put into it. Man I met some awesome people off the old Hotboat.

ChumpChange
03-12-2014, 02:35 PM
Awesome people? I'm still here!

Unforgiven
03-12-2014, 02:48 PM
Awesome people? I'm still here!

So whats the outcome? Did you and Vic talk about it? Is Jordy coming back or to remain out in ban land?

HB Vic
03-12-2014, 03:07 PM
Honestly, Karma has taken it's path through the old hot boat forums. Not too much to tell anymore. Like so many things, it will never be the same. But so many laughs over the years! Technology has costs sites like this. People are onto FB and other media. Laughable when a fee had dreams of building something worth advertisers attention so it might be sold in the future for "millions." Sadly, the reality was (and now much lesser so) these were mostly good folks getting together for real time boating fun. The few attempting to make something more out of it got what they put into it. Man I met some awesome people off the old Hotboat.

Lol did I share my reasons for doing this with you? I don't remember.

Sometimes you buy an old car to fix it up and sell it. Sometimes you buy it and just sit on it.

Or sometimes you buy it, put a fresh coat of paint on it, some new seat covers, a few 6X9's, and just enjoy driving the shit out of it :D

HB Vic
03-12-2014, 03:08 PM
So whats the outcome? Did you and Vic talk about it? Is Jordy coming back or to remain out in ban land?

We have not talked about Jordy. But we did talk about you LOL :D

Unforgiven
03-12-2014, 03:50 PM
We have not talked about Jordy. But we did talk about you LOL :D

Hey!, I stayed out of trouble while you were "out of town"...so I guess I get the MOD job?

HB Vic
03-12-2014, 03:53 PM
Hey!, I stayed out of trouble while you were "out of town"...so I guess I get the MOD job?

Yes you did, thank you.

But sorry, all the positions are currently filled :D

SBS933
03-12-2014, 05:41 PM
Jordy was O.K. at P.B. Someone needs to get Kilrtoy out of the cellar.

HB Vic
03-12-2014, 05:48 PM
Jordy was O.K. at P.B. Someone needs to get Kilrtoy out of the cellar.

What happened to Killer? he totally disappeared.

GRADS
03-12-2014, 06:16 PM
Let's cut to the chase. If Jordy comes back this is what you can expect....

In my best Jordy voice:

Hey you asshat douchebag blah blah XDick STFU blah blah keyboard tough guy blah blah RiverXXXX internet domination blah blah loser bullshit moron blah blah nutswinger talk shit you fucktard blah blah RDSUX.com is not for sale blah blah.

Bobby V
03-12-2014, 06:18 PM
What happened to Killer? he totally disappeared.

Sold his boat

Got divorced

Has new girlfriend.

ChumpChange
03-12-2014, 06:22 PM
Sold his boat

Got divorced

Has new girlfriend.

He didn't own a boat........ ;)

SBS933
03-12-2014, 06:24 PM
WOW, Sounds like my life except I won the house, boat,truck. Basically she got SHIT, the judge told her she was such a big pile of SHIT, she didn't need anymore, Hahaha. I even sold her Kings Bobblehead last week on E-Bay for $225.00 FHER

Stainless
03-12-2014, 06:28 PM
WOW, Sounds like my life except I won the house, boat,truck. Basically she got SHIT, the judge told her she was such a big pile of SHIT, she didn't need anymore, Hahaha. I even sold her Kings Bobblehead last week on E-Bay for $225.00 FHER

Meany :D

CH3NO2

SBS933
03-12-2014, 06:32 PM
Meany :D

CH3NO2It's a messy job but someone had to do it. :bat:

03-12-2014, 06:43 PM

Nice job! :thumbup:

Probably all your shit to begin with anyways. :biggrin:

HolyMoly
03-12-2014, 06:45 PM
Wow! Talk about your all time bad ideas!

Stainless
03-12-2014, 06:51 PM
It's a messy job but someone had to do it. :bat:

Lmfao! :D

Sent from my iPad using TapaTalk Pro

SBS933
03-12-2014, 07:00 PM
Nice job! :thumbup:

Probably all your shit to begin with anyways. :biggrin:Yep, you can say that again.

HB Vic
03-12-2014, 08:16 PM

Wow look who's here :D

thatguy
03-12-2014, 08:37 PM
You guys need to learn about divorces.

Lesson 1: "REAL hatred goes beyond material things. When the writing is on the wall, nurture that hatred."

By the time each of my first 2 wives divorced me, their ONLY interest was getting as far from me as possible!
They didn't care at all about getting anything from me!

Which brings us to
Lesson 2: "Spend ALL the money and collect NO assets."
Why provide any leverage to continue having her argue with you? Getting even is all they are after...yet they can't define what that is to them, so they want to fight and win.
That is usually defined by taking your shit from you...no matter that they don't even like the shit they are fighting for.

So, in summary, remove all bounty from the equation.
Foster their hatred so they only want away from you.

It's the best way.:smile::angry-smiley-018::angry-smiley-018:

Eli
03-12-2014, 08:43 PM

Is it really you? The magical midget?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
03-12-2014, 08:44 PM

Lesson 1: "REAL hatred goes beyond material things. When the writing is on the wall, nurture that hatred."

By the time each of my first 2 wives divorced me, their ONLY interest was getting as far from me as possible!

Which brings us to
Why provide any leverage to continue having her argue with you? Getting even is all they are after...yet they can't define what that is to them, so they want to fight and win.
That is usually defined by taking your shit from you...no matter that they don't even like the shit they are fighting for.

Get a prenup it's easier ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Ziggy
03-12-2014, 09:09 PM
Get a prenup it's easier ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave
50/50 right?
I've heard that half of nothing is nothing. Someone I knew quit his job, got on welfare, got support from her income and stayed home with his daughter:thumbup: :D

Eli
03-12-2014, 09:13 PM
50/50 right?
I've heard that half of nothing is nothing. Someone I knew quit his job, got on welfare, got support from her income and stayed home with his daughter:thumbup: :D

50/50?? Yea sure that's it ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

big warlock
03-13-2014, 07:26 AM
From my limited recollection, that one Internet tough guy has done well on the "personal meet and greet" level. But whose counting. He's always up for a personal, one on one meeting. :)

big warlock
03-13-2014, 07:27 AM
Been a good thread. I wish everyone the best. See you on the lake.

HolyMoly
03-13-2014, 08:38 AM
Wow look who's here :D

I'm here all the time...guess I should stand on a ladder. :D

Is it really you? The magical midget?

Sent from my Bat Cave

I haven't been called that since I tongue punched some bat shiat crazy biatch in the fart box.

Eli
03-13-2014, 08:41 AM
I'm here all the time...guess I should stand on a ladder. :D

I haven't been called that since I tongue punched some bat shiat crazy biatch in the fart box.

Not even in your wildest dreams. Lol

I don't think there is a ladder tall enough. But, if it makes you feel better you have a big personality. :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

screaming pete
03-13-2014, 10:43 AM
I haven't been called that since I tongue punched some bat shiat crazy biatch in the fart box.[/QUOTE]

that's funny right there...ballzy but funny

luckystrike
03-13-2014, 10:53 AM
I Dont care about the Jordy Haters/Lovers Whatever....
Ive Known him a a Good Friend now for 14 years..He Is A GOOD Guy!!!
Just Saying

Now Go On Hating...Because I Dont Give A Fuck

gn7
03-13-2014, 10:53 AM
I'm mortified. I'm guessing that is what Jordy did. ONLY TO SOMEBODY THAT MATTERED.

Unforgiven
03-13-2014, 11:08 AM
He didn't own a boat........ ;)

It was her boat...

03-13-2014, 11:43 AM
I Dont care about the Jordy Haters/Lovers Whatever....
Ive Known him a a Good Friend now for 14 years..He Is A GOOD Guy!!!
Just Saying

Now Go On Hating...Because I Dont Give A Fuck

I don’t know about good but he’s definitely ok……… :D if I didn’t think so he wouldn’t be friends with my wife on Facebook.

I think some people hate just to be part of the “in crowd” :thumbsdown

TopCoat Smith
03-13-2014, 01:07 PM

Which brings us to

Agreed. Sometimes, hatred is the best part.

HB Vic
03-13-2014, 01:13 PM

Welcome to www.hotboat.com (http://www.hotboat.com) Interesting name? Painter?

Unforgiven
03-13-2014, 01:41 PM
I'm friends with Jordy on facebook also...his rants are no different on facebook than HB..except he's not saying fuck and douchebag...Like others have mentioned..once you meet the guy, he's ok..fun to party with...

GRADS
03-13-2014, 01:56 PM
I'm friends with Jordy on facebook also...his rants are no different on facebook than HB..except he's not saying fuck and douchebag.

That must be an awful short status update. ;)

thatguy
03-13-2014, 02:18 PM
Welcome to www.hotboat.com (http://www.hotboat.com) Interesting name? Painter?

I'm thinking cake froster???

WESTERNAERO
03-13-2014, 03:42 PM
I'm friends with Jordy on facebook also...his rants are no different on facebook than HB..except he's not saying fuck and douchebag...Like others have mentioned..once you meet the guy, he's ok..fun to party with...

How about fucktard:D..... My personal favorite....

Unforgiven
03-13-2014, 05:27 PM
So I'm thinking Vic should give Jordy Parole ...for a limited time...What do you guys think?? and limited time should be for about 2 weeks...see how he acts...BTW...if you have been following his remodel of his home...he's done a good job....Looks like he's got a gay designers flair.....

GRADS
03-13-2014, 05:30 PM
So I'm thinking Vic should give Jordy Parole ...for a limited time...What do you guys think??

I already did that once, it didn't go so well.

SBS933
03-13-2014, 05:32 PM
So I'm thinking Vic should give Jordy Parole ...for a limited time...What do you guys think?? and limited time should be for about 2 weeks...see how he acts...BTW...if you have been following his remodel of his home...he's done a good job....Looks like he's got a gay designers flair.....I'm in, sounds like fun. :partyguy:

Unforgiven
03-13-2014, 05:32 PM
I already did that once, it didn't go so well.

your back aren't you??? YOU over anyone should know what it's like to get second chances....just saying...

Stainless
03-13-2014, 05:41 PM
your back aren't you??? YOU over anyone should know what it's like to get second chances....just saying...

I think Grads is referring to his tenure as a de facto mod.
No one knows how he hacked his way to mod status. :headscratch

CH3NO2

thatguy
03-13-2014, 06:38 PM
I think Grads is referring to his tenure as a de facto mod.
No one knows how he hacked his way to mod status. :headscratch

CH3NO2
So the SOB has to ban himself??

Huh, that's different.
Only Brett and ultra John have pulled that one off, but they weren't mods either.

Eli
03-13-2014, 06:43 PM

Huh, that's different.
Only Brett and ultra John have pulled that one off, but they weren't mods either.

Grads was a moderator for about 6 months...but no one knew. No one as in Vic or any other admin/moderator.

Sent from my Bat Cave

03-13-2014, 07:09 PM
So I'm thinking Vic should give Jordy Parole ...for a limited time...What do you guys think?? and limited time should be for about 2 weeks...see how he acts...BTW...if you have been following his remodel of his home...he's done a good job....Looks like he's got a gay designers flair.....

This is not my website but I say let him back and see how it goes.

I know he was doing a remodel but I'm not on Facebook so Jordy if you're reading this email me some pictures. :)

GRADS
03-13-2014, 07:15 PM
Grads was a moderator for about 6 months...but no one knew. No one as in Vic or any other admin/moderator.

Actually, Napanutt knew. :D

HB Vic
03-13-2014, 07:32 PM
This thread is funny.

Unforgiven
03-13-2014, 08:22 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave

Damm..there's a reason for a perm bann... acting like mod without Vic knowing and anyone that Grads banned should be allowed back on...(except for RD..he's got his own site)......but I like Grads..and I think Jordy should be giving a chance....come on Vic...Whats it gonna take??

Eli
03-13-2014, 08:26 PM
Damm..there's a reason for a perm bann... acting like mod without Vic knowing and anyone that Grads banned should be allowed back on...(except for RD..he's got his own site)......but I like Grads..and I think Jordy should be giving a chance....come on Vic...Whats it gonna take??

I have no clue who Jordy is but, you're pushing pretty hard. Is he funny? Because truth is the last thing this place needs is another designated grouch ;)

Disclaimer: if you're offended by my grouch comment...well...

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
03-13-2014, 08:35 PM
Jordy had his chances. Several of them. Ask him if you don't believe me. I tried.

Unforgiven
03-13-2014, 08:36 PM
I have no clue who Jordy is but, you're pushing pretty hard. Is he funny? Because truth is the last thing this place needs is another designated grouch ;)

Disclaimer: if you're offended by my grouch comment...well...

Sent from my Bat Cave

Don't judge unless your ready to be judged...I'm no saint..I've made a few comments that "might" be offensive to some but not all..I've had a vacation before too...BUT I think everyone should be giving an opportunity to redeem themselves....So Vic, do we have to take this offline?

Eli
03-13-2014, 08:38 PM
Don't judge unless your ready to be judged...I'm no saint..I've made a few comments that "might" be offensive to some but not all..I've had a vacation before too...BUT I think everyone should be giving an opportunity to redeem themselves....So Vic, do we have to take this offline?

Wait...I'm not judging. I don't know anything about the guy. I was asking if he's funny or grouchy?

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
03-13-2014, 08:39 PM
Ok here's the deal.

Not gonna happen anytime soon. Sorry.

Unforgiven
03-13-2014, 08:42 PM
Wait...I'm not judging. I don't know anything about the guy. I was asking if he's funny or grouchy?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Jordy can be entertaining, but i'm sure he can act like one of your ex BF's...but he can be a major pain in YOUR ASS.....you two could banter all night...it could be real entertaining

Unforgiven
03-13-2014, 08:43 PM
Ok here's the deal.

Not gonna happen anytime soon. Sorry.

OK I tried......I think Jordy and Eli would have made a great couple.....

HB Vic
03-13-2014, 08:49 PM
OK I tried......I think Jordy and Eli would have made a great couple.....

You get an A for effort :D

Unforgiven
03-13-2014, 08:55 PM
You get an A for effort :D

I told him him you would be calling him shortly to give him the bad news....Glad it's you and not me....your gonna break the poor guys heart...he really thought that Eli and he could have "worked" something out

HB Vic
03-13-2014, 08:56 PM
I'm not calling no one. You started it, you finish it lol

Eli
03-13-2014, 08:59 PM
I told him him you would be calling him shortly to give him the bad news....Glad it's you and not me....your gonna break the poor guys heart...he really thought that Eli and he could have "worked" something out

Worked it out? We never broke up ;) for all we know he's dating one of my personalities.

Looks like a lost cause. He's on FB right?

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
03-13-2014, 09:02 PM
And why would I take anything "offline?" That would be boring lol

Napanutt
03-13-2014, 09:11 PM
Actually, Napanutt knew. :D

I was gonna point that out but thanks for doing it for me. :)

Oh, I mean I have no idea what you're talking about. :D

Ziggy
03-13-2014, 09:30 PM
Worked it out? We never broke up ;) for all we know he's dating one of my personalities.

Looks like a lost cause. He's on FB right?

Sent from my Bat Cave

He's only got two personalities.:thumbdown:........kind of a Jekyl and Hyde thing. :D:eek:

Eli
03-13-2014, 09:31 PM
He's only got two personalities.:thumbdown:........kind of a Jekyl and Hyde thing. :D:eek:

I'm just joking, I wouldn't know who he is if he ran into me. At least, I wouldn't know the screen name and the person.

Sent from my Bat Cave

GRADS
03-14-2014, 02:06 AM

Huh, that's different.

Brett?...do you mean Tishimself? And by Ultra John do you mean the John that owns Ultra, the John that sued Ultra or the John that owned a 26' Ultra???

thatguy
03-14-2014, 07:21 AM
Brett?...do you mean Tishimself? And by Ultra John do you mean the the John that owns Ultra, the John that sued Ultra or the John that owned a 26' Ultra???

owned a 26' Ultra

He had Rex ban him from PB PRF, THEN logged back in TWICE under aliases.
Pissed Rexi off.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/thomasljr/RD/BNBvsjordy.jpg

Unforgiven
03-14-2014, 08:08 AM
And why would I take anything "offline?" That would be boring lol

I'll remind you that you said that...we were having shots last night and were talking about meeting up with our friends Will and Wendi...then your name came up....someone (who's on the boards) asks..who's Vic?...then he asks me, "is he anything like RD?" At that point my wife told me to be good...

GRADS
03-14-2014, 08:16 AM
who's Vic?...then he asks me, "is he anything like RD?"

Vic like RD??? I don't think you could find two bigger polar opposites. But thanks for the good:LMAOsmiley:this morning. :D

Eli
03-14-2014, 08:20 AM
I'll remind you that you said that...we were having shots last night and were talking about meeting up with our friends Will and Wendi...then your name came up....someone (who's on the boards) asks..who's Vic?...then he asks me, "is he anything like RD?" At that point my wife told me to be good...

How's your lovely wife. Please tell her I say "hi".

Sent from my Bat Cave

Unforgiven
03-14-2014, 08:48 AM
How's your lovely wife. Please tell her I say "hi".

Sent from my Bat Cave

She's doing fine..she's getting ready for bloody mary's while I'm at work.....

GRADS
03-14-2014, 09:04 AM

HA! I just googled "TopCoat Smith".... :hilarious:

WESTERNAERO
03-14-2014, 09:21 AM
HA! I just googled "TopCoat Smith".... :hilarious:

Even his train forum buddies think he's a psycho..

Unforgiven
03-14-2014, 11:29 AM
Even his train forum buddies think he's a psycho..

hmmm looks like SHIThimself is got a new screen name.......from on read on the "Trains Forums" (yes there are train forums too) he's an idiot there too...

HB Vic
03-14-2014, 11:30 AM
Vic like RD??? I don't think you could find two bigger polar opposites. But thanks for the good:LMAOsmiley:this morning. :D

Not sure what to make of your use and placement of "bigger". Some kind of underlying fat comment?? :D

Unforgiven
03-14-2014, 11:42 AM
Not sure what to make of your use and placement of "bigger". Some kind of underlying fat comment?? :D

I think he was refering to you as being "taller"

thatguy
03-14-2014, 01:22 PM
Boy nothing gets by you guys!

thatguy
03-14-2014, 03:10 PM
I drove a D7 one summer...