PDA

View Full Version : Pirates Cove

niceguyeddie
03-03-2014, 04:06 PM
Yesterday we stopped in for lunch. They didn't have the outdoor bar open, only the restaurant area (roughly 8 tables). So I asked a waitress if we could sit at the very first table in the closed section. This table was about 3ft from the open area. She went to ask her manager back in the kitchen so we followed her into the dining room. We heard her ask the boss from in the kitchen and over heard the manager say "no they can't, tough shit if they wanna sit outside. That area is closed and if they want to wait for an outside table they can or they can sit inside."

Well I'm not one for spending my money in places that don't appreciate it so we went to Topac (where we also went the day before). I already didn't like PC, but that was the last straw. They hire the worst people to work there. Topac has way better costumer service. I wanted to by a few shirts and the store was closed but the bartender had someone walk me over and open it up so I could buy a few things. Now that's service!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HB Vic
03-03-2014, 04:27 PM
Really?

HB Vic
03-03-2014, 04:28 PM
I don't have time to respond to this right now but trashing a supporter of this site ain't cool at all.