PDA

View Full Version : I've got a real life "Hangover" situation

GRADS
02-28-2014, 02:06 PM
I want to know what you would do?

To give you a little history....We threw my brother in law a bachelor party in Tahoe in the spring of 2006, and it was a good one. We rented a house on the lake and we had boats, booze and babes! We thought it would be a good idea to get a couple disposable cameras to "document" the weekend as no one wanted to take pics on their own cameras and this was right before camera phones got big. Some crazy shit went down that weekend.

When we got home my sister in law got wind that there were strippers/hookers at the party and freaked out. The bachelor party has not been brought up since and is kind of a sore subject. The disposable cameras were not a top priority and were set aside, in fact I thought I had lost them.

Well today I was cleaning out a junk drawer in the house and look what I found. The film from the cameras! I instantly texted my BIL and told him what I found. His response was to destroy the film and not develop it. I asked him if he was curious to see what was on the film.....his response was "fuck you". Nobody really knows what's on there since we were so jacked up.

So would you develop the pics or destroy the film?

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/01/ujanygum.jpg

HB Vic
02-28-2014, 02:13 PM
Send them to me, I'll develop it and keep them for safe keeping :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

28eliminator
02-28-2014, 02:14 PM
I'd be at the corner Sav-on having them developed instead of posting about it on HB :popcorn:

RVRKID
02-28-2014, 02:22 PM
Develop and then share them..

WESTERNAERO
02-28-2014, 02:23 PM
Post them on HB

HB Vic
02-28-2014, 02:25 PM
I would gladly sent you a brand spanking new HB hat and T shirt if you send the film to me for processing. No charge of course :D

HB Vic
02-28-2014, 02:28 PM
You have major internet integrity riding on this one.If he asks to destroy the film,do it.

Don't you know Grads by now? If you tell him one thing, he does the opposite.

His BIL should have said develop the film and post pics on the internet, thus assuring Grads would destroy the film and not post any pics :D

riverrunner1984
02-28-2014, 02:30 PM
I'd be at the corner Sav-on having them developed instead of posting about it on HB :popcorn:

Agreed!!!

Hurry up and get them developed already Grads

GRADS
02-28-2014, 02:36 PM
I remember this one girl would put a lollipop in your mouth and then do a cartwheel across the room, land on you and pull it out of your mouth....and not with her hands or mouth. :yikes:

WESTERNAERO
02-28-2014, 02:42 PM
I remember this one girl would put a lollipop in your mouth and then do a cartwheel across the room, land on you and pull it out of your mouth....and not with her hands or mouth. :yikes:

You're going to have to show us the photo proof of that, we don't be believe you. :wink:

SBS933
02-28-2014, 03:12 PM
35057 35058 Kinda like these ?

GRADS
02-28-2014, 03:36 PM

His BIL should have said develop the film and post pics on the internet, thus assuring Grads would destroy the film and not post any pics :D

I tried to tell JBS that in the texting thread. :rolleyes:

Eli
02-28-2014, 04:05 PM
I'm stuck on

1. You weren't in Vegas
2. Why do people still pay to see women get naked/have sex
3. Those don't look like disposable camera films.
4. Your electronic devices will be confiscated upon my arrival...ALL OF THEM

Sent from my Bat Cave

GRADS
02-28-2014, 04:13 PM
I'm stuck on

1. You weren't in Vegas
2. Why do people still pay to see women get naked/have sex
3. Those don't look like disposable camera films.
4. Your electronic devices will be confiscated upon my arrival...ALL OF THEM

Sent from my Bat Cave

1. Because you can't boat in Vegas but you can gamble in Tahoe.
2. Because they were professionals at what they do, not skags.
3. That's what the film looks like when you take it out of the disposable camera
4. We'll see about that

Eli
02-28-2014, 04:15 PM
1. Because you can't boat in Vegas but you can gamble in Tahoe.
2. Because they were professionals at what they do, not skags.
3. That's what the film looks like when you take it out of the disposable camera
4. We'll see about that

I'm bewildered and your electronics will be hidden

Sent from my Bat Cave

Unforgiven
02-28-2014, 04:26 PM
I'm bewildered and your electronics will be hidden

Sent from my Bat Cave
Electronics should be installed and hidden prior to your arrival...
I'

ChumpChange
02-28-2014, 07:05 PM

Hahahahaha

Napanutt
02-28-2014, 08:24 PM
Electronics should be installed and hidden prior to your arrival...

Oh snap...hell yea! :)

mrs.daytona
02-28-2014, 10:36 PM
Hahaha...silly boys..;) The Hangover? More like Hall Pass..

If we (the girls) wanted to get laid, we wouldn't have to pay for it ;)

WESTERNAERO
02-28-2014, 10:37 PM

Ouch!....

Eli
03-01-2014, 07:45 AM

That's sooo true!

Sent from my Bat Cave

riverrunner1984
03-01-2014, 11:36 AM
So I am assuming the pics are getting developed today and posted later for our amusement?

Bobby V
03-01-2014, 12:34 PM
So I am assuming the pics are getting developed today and posted later for our amusement?

If there are no pics. Grads has lost all respect from me...Not that he had any to begin with. :biggrin:

GRADS
03-01-2014, 12:38 PM

Yep, they will be ready by 2 PM.

riverrunner1984
03-01-2014, 01:02 PM

That's the shit I'm talking about! 👍

SBS933
03-01-2014, 01:07 PM

If we (the girls) wanted to get laid, we wouldn't have to pay for it ;)So True, all the girls I got at Crazy Horse never payed me. :tongue:

HB Vic
03-02-2014, 12:12 AM

2pm on what day or month??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GRADS
03-02-2014, 12:28 AM
I got the pictures back. My BIL is not happy. He is trying to figure out how he is going to tell his wife about them....I told him "don't tell her" but he says if they exist he needs to tell her. Lame. I can't post them on HotBoat because he is a high school teacher and he is in almost all of the pictures.

riverrunner1984
03-02-2014, 08:42 AM
That's what photo shop is for. Just cover his head and you are good to go.

Eli
03-02-2014, 08:49 AM
I got the pictures back. My BIL is not happy. He is trying to figure out how he is going to tell his wife about them....I told him "don't tell her" but he says if they exist he needs to tell her. Lame. I can't post them on HotBoat because he is a high school teacher and he is in almost all of the pictures.

Burn them!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Boschma
03-02-2014, 09:03 AM
I'd develop them, then destroy the ones that are REALLY incriminating :partytime:

riverbound
03-07-2014, 06:55 AM
It couldn't have been that bad if there were pic taken. The bachelor parties in have been to, there is no photographic evidence whatsoever. He'll most "boys" weekends we do follow the same rules.