PDA

View Full Version : Old Parker

SBS933
02-27-2014, 09:18 PM
To make a long story short I took my girlfriend to parker on Memorial Day in the early 80s, and told her to get ready to party down. I got to Parker to find that noboby was at Bluewater Marina, We went ahead and set up camp in the cabanas anyway. the indian cops rolled up and asked what we were doing there. I told them i wanted to party with my girl at the river,they then told me they closed Bluewater cause the white man didn't pay their bills. They then asked me if I had a beer, I drug the ice down and partied with 2 patrol cars. After a few hours I told them I was out of beer and they said no problem we have some. They opened their trunk and pulled out a cooler and we drank all their beer. they left and told me I was welcome to stay there. I was always told to watch out for the indian cops. Haah they are cool as hell. I love Parker

28eliminator
02-28-2014, 06:40 AM
Thing used to be a lot different, that's for sure.

I have a similar story, but it involves a broken front axle on a 68 bronco, in the middle of a winter storm in Big Bear I the early 80's. And of course 2 San Bernardino county sheriffs and an 18 pack of colors light :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GotHalos
02-28-2014, 10:39 AM
Lol...