PDA

View Full Version : Needles Hot Boat show.

Billy-B
02-27-2014, 11:25 AM
After a year of hard work by several people, and with God giving us some unbelievable weather, this yrs Hot Boat & Custom Car Show, IMO was epic. With over 275 entries, and over 7500+ arm bands handed out it would be hard to argue with me.
The amount of quality hardware / boats was off the hook. A lot of new boats showed up. Which tells me our small boat sport is alive n well. Even with a so so economy.

The car attendance was way up as well over last yr. Tons of beautiful rides. Ed Hourst was the man. He reached out to a lot of the car clubs & they responded. Thxs Ed.

The Cackle Cars were a new addition to the show. I want to thank Advanced Oilfield Services, Pirate Cove Resort, Hot Boat.com, & the Needles Chamber, Best Western & Rio Del Sol of Needles, for there sponsorship dollars & accommodations. They were the sole reason in me being able to get the Cackle Cars there. Thxs again. I love the smell of nitro in the morning.

I also want to thank HUD, Steve D, Rogerthat (Scott), Wendi & William for all your pics & support every year.

Dirk Olsen & Maureen Beal. Names you guys may not recognize, but they are the main rea$$on for the two reveals that took place this yr. You two went over the top.

Of course none of this could happen without the support of all of you & the sponsors. I want to personally thank all of you for your support. The show has continued to grow over the past 6yrs. Even with the economy. Thats a tribute to everyone's hard work & dedication.

See you all next year....Billy-B:action-smiley-035:

papaletch4130
02-27-2014, 11:55 AM
This is my favorite event of the year!! Hope it keeps going strong!

JusTrouble
02-27-2014, 09:49 PM
This is the first year I have had Dad's old boat back in the water. I started trying to find others with flats and heard about this show. I decided to drive down to see what it was all about. It was more than I had hoped for. Class Act Billy-B. I didnt even know that many v-drives even existed. Got to meet people from all over the country and had a blast. Im looking forward to bringing the 19' Belmont flat down with me next year. Thanks

Wendi
02-27-2014, 10:06 PM
This is a great show! Billy it Is always a pleasure to support an amazing show and a great cause. This year was epic for sure. Loved the street party and the cackle
Cars. I couldn't believe how many were In attendance this year, definitely up from the previous year. William said thanks again for the shirt and we are looking forward to next year! Please let us know what we can do to help!!

RogerThat99
02-27-2014, 10:53 PM
It was a great event as usual Billy. Thank you for your efforts. I hope to be able to go through my pictures this weekend and get them posted up.

westair
02-28-2014, 01:01 AM
Great show, I think my 3rd year going ...... really cool to see these boats and the sport growing, hope to have mine out there next year!