PDA

View Full Version : Not Sure If It Has Been Posted But Stolen Boat in Blythe!

RVRKID
02-26-2014, 08:43 PM
Just saw this on my FB feed:
Well as me and Amber found yesterday, someone or some POS stole our family boat from MCintyre Park in Blythe, CHP found it stripped and just shell, and the CHP opted to have it towed with at least consenting us first, which is awesome and bitchen to the tune of a $4500.00 tow bill, plus the loss of the boat!!!!!!

So Please pass this around to your friends and your friends pages PLEEEEASE, the more people who see the better!!!! Amber and me are offering a reward for any info on the parts etc, not to many boats look this way.

Berkely anodized Blue pump, with a black nozzle, notched

8 Kenwood 500 watt 6x9 speakers

1 Pioneer 12 in Comp. Speaker in a band pass box

1 Dual Bluetooth Deck, Detachable

2 Boss 3000 watts amps, Silver one is 5 channel with 2/4/5 Mode, Black and red one 1 channel 2 ohm \

MarinePower Crate motor with all attachments

Blue anodized parts, swim step holders, Teak one piece swim step

Interior is white with Blue stripes, had interior done...not to many with this color and setup

Golf Cart American Brand Batteries 2, ( Dumbshit might think there high end Boat batteries bro)

PLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSE post to your friends especially the boating communities, I just want to say hi to him and see what else is left.....Any help is apprteciated

Mcinty

GRADS
02-26-2014, 08:45 PM
I'd keep an eye out on craigslist. There are search engines out there were you can search all craigslist at once.

ChumpChange
02-26-2014, 08:49 PM
Worst feeling EVER!

28eliminator
02-26-2014, 08:52 PM
$4500 tow bill?? And the guy doesn't even say what kind of boat it is?? All he seems to be concerned about is the stereo.. People crack me up.. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gn7
02-26-2014, 10:01 PM
$4500 tow bill?? And the guy doesn't even say what kind of boat it is?? All he seems to be concerned about is the stereo.. People crack me up.. Lol

I think he is letting you know the parts that were stripped from the boat. No need to look for a boat, he knows where that is.

This sucks. I hate thieves.

28eliminator
02-27-2014, 06:41 AM
I think he is letting you know the parts that were stripped from the boat. No need to look for a boat, he knows where that is.

This sucks. I hate thieves.

Oh yeah...... Vodka.

And yes, thieves suck

Jefftowz
02-27-2014, 07:59 AM
$4500???? How long did the boat sit in storage?

mikenewman
02-27-2014, 09:34 PM
Well stereo was bad ass... And I already know where the boat is... Just stripped and the tow bill being $4500.00 is for one night because the dbags let it roll into a ravine.... I'm picking up the hull tomorrow... The parts listed are what they took... Please pass the word. ..effin hate thiefs!!!!

mikenewman
02-27-2014, 09:36 PM
Someone also posted this for me and left out some

1988 carrera elite 20.5

Blue and white

GotHalos
02-27-2014, 09:38 PM
Well stereo was bad ass... And I already know where the boat is... Just stripped and the tow bill being $4500.00 is for one night because the dbags let it roll into a ravine.... I'm picking up the hull tomorrow... The parts listed are what they took... Please pass the word. ..effin hate thiefs!!!!

Damn that sucks. Hope you get at least some of the parts back.

28eliminator
02-28-2014, 06:33 AM

I don't care if they let it roll into another time zone. A $4500 tow bill is absurd, and IMO is as much of a crime as the boat being stolen and stripped. If you don't mind, I would like to know who the tow company is.

Thieves definitely suck. My boat was broken into last year and the stereo and amps all stolen. Sadly they destroyed a lot of other things just tearing and ripping things out. Unfortunately it happened at work, and I have a pretty good idea of who it was... But have no way to prove it.

Was the boat insured?

76Bonneville
03-06-2014, 12:04 AM
Parts found in Havasu. As I understand it there on there way back to the owner.

WESTERNAERO
03-06-2014, 12:08 AM
Seriously? That is way cool!

She's Mine
03-06-2014, 08:55 AM
Parts found in Havasu. As I understand it there on there way back to the owner.

That is awesome news. Hope they found the F'ers who did this and pulled all their toe and finger nails out with rusty pliers. I hate thieves.

riverrunner1984
03-06-2014, 09:22 AM
That is awesome news. Hope they found the F'ers who did this and pulled all their toe and finger nails out with rusty pliers. I hate thieves.

Wow, thats intense, I like it lol.
Maybe their teeth also with the same pliers? lol

Glad to hear parts were found.

WESTERNAERO
03-06-2014, 09:34 AM
Wow, thats intense, I like it lol.
Maybe their teeth also with the same pliers? lol

Glad to hear parts were found.

Most likely they were tweekers and didn't have any teeth to pull out.