PDA

View Full Version : HOTBOAT , The Next Big Brother?

Unforgiven
02-26-2014, 02:23 PM
Hey Hotboat..I send my buddy Westernaero a PM...PM being a private message..We have our rules about what words or sayings that we're not suppose to post (I'd use an example but it would lead to a vacation again), so you guys get the idea of word was used in my PM...But for some reason it got edited to ****....so we still found a way around it...put a space between the letters.. ex...* * * * and it works just fine......I know the rules...but I like working the grey areas or would that be gray areas?...

GRADS
02-26-2014, 02:27 PM
You are a ****! ;)

GRADS
02-26-2014, 02:27 PM
Looks like I found what word it was. :D ;)

WESTERNAERO
02-26-2014, 02:28 PM
****...:shock:

Unforgiven
02-26-2014, 02:28 PM
Looks like I found what word it was. :D ;)

Bingo...

Unforgiven
02-26-2014, 02:29 PM
I can see where this thread is headed too...Might as well have some fun.... ****, ****, ****, ****

WESTERNAERO
02-26-2014, 02:50 PM
Hey Hotboat..I send my buddy Westernaero a PM...PM being a private message..We have our rules about what words or sayings that we're not suppose to post (I'd use an example but it would lead to a vacation again), so you guys get the idea of word was used in my PM...But for some reason it got edited to ****....so we still found a way around it...put a space between the letters.. ex...* * * * and it works just fine......I know the rules...but I like working the grey areas or would that be gray areas?...

By the way, thanks for throwing me under the bus with your shenanigans, fucker..:happy:

Unforgiven
02-26-2014, 03:10 PM
By the way, thanks for throwing me under the bus with your shenanigans, fucker..:happy:
No problem...At least I didn't put it in reverse and run you over again...

gn7
02-26-2014, 08:01 PM
So is that word a no no because it mortifies some people?
I've been mortised on this site numerous times and nobody seems to give a shit,

Eli
02-26-2014, 08:35 PM

We do give a shit...we just have a different way of showing it.

IMO a word only has as much power as you give it. That's why we have Bunchc*nt Eli!

Sent from my Bat Cave

28eliminator
02-26-2014, 08:58 PM

We give a shit Bob, just not about you :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GRADS
02-26-2014, 09:34 PM
Spelling it with a "K" seems to work okay. :thumbup: ;)

HB Vic
02-26-2014, 09:38 PM

Its a word that I will not allow to be used on this site, no matter how its spelled or in what context.

If I had a daughter, no way on gods green earth would I want some jackhole using that word on her.