PDA

View Full Version : Don't Forget

Eli
02-26-2014, 08:05 AM
To turn off your sprinklers if you live in Southern CA...so our northern CA friends have a place to boat this summer ;)

A Friendly Reminder From Your Local Watering Hole Sponsor :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

314joey
02-26-2014, 08:09 AM
We can only have ours on Tuesday's, Thursday and Saturday and only from 12:00am to 5:00am in the morning

Eli
02-26-2014, 08:11 AM
We can only have ours on Tuesday's, Thursday and Saturday and only from 12:00am to 5:00am in the morning

That's actually a great idea.

I love it when I see sprinklers running and watering the concrete.

Sent from my Bat Cave

ChumpChange
02-26-2014, 08:18 AM
I turned mine off when I got home on Monday in anticipation of rain.

314joey
02-26-2014, 08:23 AM
That's actually a great idea.

I love it when I see sprinklers running and watering the concrete.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Cool timer works great turning them on and off at night, my big butt ain't getting up at that hour.

Eli
02-26-2014, 08:26 AM
Cool timer works great turning them on and off at night, my big butt ain't getting up at that hour.

I guess I assumed everyone has a timer :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
02-26-2014, 08:48 AM
My neighbor waters daily rain or shine what a waste of water and money! Ours are off already.

GRADS
02-26-2014, 09:14 AM
We'll see if we have a place to boat....actually let me explain. We are kind of spoiled. When I say have a place to boat I mean I hope Folsom Lake has water. Folsom is less than 10 minutes from my house and we usually do 90% of our boating there because I know I can be in Pastie Cove and in 30 minutes I can pull up anchor and be in my backyard sitting by the pool....that is always full btw. ;)
But god forbid Folsom isn't full we always have other places to boat. The River always has water and it is about 20 minutes from the house, same with the delta which is about 45-1 hour away. If we want to get crazy and drive for more than an hour there is Lake Tahoe and the Golden Gate Bridge which are about an hour and 45 minutes away. So don't feel too bad for us.

Eli
02-26-2014, 09:21 AM
We'll see if we have a place to boat....actually let me explain. We are kind of spoiled. When I say have a place to boat I mean I hope Folsom Lake has water. Folsom is less than 10 minutes from my house and we usually do 90% of our boating there because I know I can be in Pastie Cove and in 30 minutes I can pull up anchor and be in my backyard sitting by the pool....that is always full btw. ;)
But god forbid Folsom isn't full we always have other places to boat. The River always has water and it is about 20 minutes from the house, same with the delta which is about 45-1 hour away. If we want to get crazy and drive for more than an hour there is Lake Tahoe and the Golden Gate Bridge which are about an hour and 45 minutes away. So don't feel too bad for us.

In that case I'm going to back to showering as long as I want! And without guilt!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Ziggy
02-26-2014, 11:54 AM
That's if you have a boat............... or are allowed to bitch on someone else's. :D

Ziggy
02-26-2014, 11:56 AM
btw ELi, my sprinklers have been off since November.....they turn on once a week for 2 minutes just to make sure they don't get clogged/stuck...

GRADS
02-26-2014, 12:13 PM
That's if you have a boat............... or are allowed to bitch on someone else's. :D

I could always enroll in the RT99 boat bitch school. ;)

Eli
02-26-2014, 12:28 PM
btw ELi, my sprinklers have been off since November.....they turn on once a week for 2 minutes just to make sure they don't get clogged/stuck...

I'm surprised people still have lawns...I thought hardscape was the new way of the millennium.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Sharp shooter
02-26-2014, 12:48 PM
Down at Ontario Airport it doesn't matter if it's raining for a week straight, the sprinklers still come on every evening.