PDA

View Full Version : Websites, screen names.

thatguy
02-25-2014, 05:07 AM
What is with multiple screen names?

I don't get that. My name is thatguy, and various forms of thatguy on all the fun sites.
Boating, car sites etc.

I DO have other names, but those sites are not fun social sites.

If getting banned, repeatedly, from fun sites is a trend, it may be an indicator that a more "serious" site would suit that individual? At least for venting purposes?

Instead of being incited and enraged, and inciting and angering friends and fellow boaters, hit the "sub net" and fuck with a Taliban warlord, or something of that nature?

That's what I do!!

HB Vic
02-25-2014, 08:45 AM
LOL. If you're referring to admin4, It was a joke on me. Which is fine, on occasion. But I do agree with you on multiple screen names, unless you have multiple personalities then multiple screen names would be appreciated :D

Paul65K
02-25-2014, 08:49 AM
LOL. If you're referring to admin4, It was a joke on me. Which is fine, on occasion. But I do agree with you on multiple screen names, unless you have multiple personalities then multiple screen names would be appreciated :DDon't do that........certain members who are "Bat Shit Crazy" would need too many to even keep track.......I vote for one screen name everywhere......but that's just me :rolleyes

Wendi
Why hide behind a screen name anyway. Why not use your real name like me? It's easy and everyone remembers who you are.

HB Vic
Why hide behind a screen name anyway. Why not use your real name like me? It's easy and everyone remembers who you are.

LOL Ok T :D

Paul65K
Yeah.......I agree with that wholeheartedly :thumb:

GRADS
02-25-2014, 09:06 AM
Who does that kind of stuff?

Eli
02-25-2014, 09:12 AM
LOL. If you're referring to admin4, It was a joke on me. Which is fine, on occasion. But I do agree with you on multiple screen names, unless you have multiple personalities then multiple screen names would be appreciated :D

I'll get started on my 5 other names 😁

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
02-25-2014, 09:13 AM

We'd have 2000 members named Dave lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

WMC
02-25-2014, 09:35 AM
Who's River911 or the one before that or the one before that. I've lost count now.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

HB Vic
02-25-2014, 09:42 AM
Who's River911 or the one before that or the one before that. I've lost count now.

here's a clue for you www.river911.com (http://www.river911.com)

WMC
02-25-2014, 11:08 AM
here's a clue for you www.river911.com (http://www.river911.com)

My bad I thought we were talking about screen names;)

ChumpChange
02-25-2014, 11:48 AM

Agreed. I frequented a watch forum for quite sometime and there would be different meets for high end watches.....from when I made money....... It was awkward to introduce myself as ChumpChange which is when I started signing up as Mateo since.

RogerThat99
02-25-2014, 11:57 AM

Whatever Barbara!!! ;)

I always use the same name...unless some Jackwagon has stolen the name before I join the forum.

HB Vic
02-25-2014, 01:02 PM
The names have been changed to protect the innocent :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thatguy
02-25-2014, 01:31 PM

Well, my name is always in my sig.
Never hiding here.

But some sites are a tad more serious.
Like hardcore global "Political" sites.

My name on some places is "Reciprosity".

Wendi
02-25-2014, 01:39 PM
The names have been changed to protect the innocent :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk The innocent my ass!

Wendi
02-25-2014, 01:40 PM
Whatever Barbara!!! ;)

I always use the same name...unless some Jackwagon has stolen the name before I join the forum. No that would be Wendi!!!:asshat:

Eli
02-25-2014, 01:58 PM
My name on some places is "Reciprosity".

I don't get it??

Sent from my Bat Cave

SBS933
02-25-2014, 02:30 PM
Agreed. I frequented a watch forum for quite sometime and there would be different meets for high end watches.....from when I made money....... It was awkward to introduce myself as ChumpChange which is when I started signing up as Mateo since.Haha What a trip, who woulda guessed Mateo was Chump Change, I remember that name from P.B.

HB Vic
02-25-2014, 02:31 PM
Haha What a trip, who woulda guessed Mateo was Chump Change, I remember that name from P.B.

Yeah he's been around the block a few times lol

ChumpChange
02-25-2014, 02:54 PM
Haha What a trip, who woulda guessed Mateo was Chump Change, I remember that name from P.B.

lol. There was a "who's Mateo" thread on here back in the day. I thought most knew. :D

Tamalewagon
02-25-2014, 05:56 PM
Whatever Barbara!!! ;)

I always use the same name...unless some Jackwagon has stolen the name before I join the forum.

I must be tired...all I saw was Tamalewagon stealing names. I was about to go all Poncho Villa n'stuff.

Stainless
02-25-2014, 06:02 PM
lol. There was a "who's Mateo" thread on here back in the day. I thought most knew. :D

We never determined who Slacker cross-references to.

CH3NO2

Old Texan
02-25-2014, 06:17 PM
What is with multiple screen names?

I don't get that. My name is thatguy, and various forms of thatguy on all the fun sites.
Boating, car sites etc.

I DO have other names, but those sites are not fun social sites.

If getting banned, repeatedly, from fun sites is a trend, it may be an indicator that a more "serious" site would suit that individual? At least for venting purposes?

Instead of being incited and enraged, and inciting and angering friends and fellow boaters, hit the "sub net" and fuck with a Taliban warlord, or something of that nature?

That's what I do!!

So who the hell is this Tommy? Or has any derivative of "Tom" gone south....er , north?:wink2:

I don't get around much. Still haven't figured out what happened with Eli on RDP??????:hmmm:

2manymustangs
02-25-2014, 06:23 PM
So who the hell is this Tommy? Or has any derivative of "Tom" gone south....er , north?:wink2:

I don't get around much. Still haven't figured out what happened with Eli on RDP??????:hmmm:

Hey TEX, how goes it old timer??? :)

Paul65K
02-25-2014, 06:33 PM

I don't get around much. Still haven't figured out what happened with Eli on RDP??????:hmmm:Nice to see you over here every once in a while OT:action-smiley-035:

ChumpChange
02-25-2014, 06:34 PM

That's something you'd have to ask them. ;)

GRADS
02-25-2014, 06:41 PM
Still haven't figured out what happened with Eli on RDP??????:hmmm:

Something happened? I want to hear this! Everyone gather around and grab a bowl of:popcorn:

Paul65K
02-25-2014, 06:52 PM
Something happened? I want to hear this! Everyone gather around and grab a bowl of:popcorn:
I never heard the story either......c'mon Eli.....spill the beans, inquiring minds want to know:banned1:

Eli
02-25-2014, 08:45 PM

Hi! So you didn't hear the story?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
02-25-2014, 08:47 PM
I never heard the story either......c'mon Eli.....spill the beans, inquiring minds want to know:banned1:

Paul, I've had 2 glasses of wine...probably not a good idea to provoke me to post texts ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

ChumpChange
02-25-2014, 08:49 PM
Paul, I've had 2 glasses of wine...probably not a good idea to provoke me to post texts ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Or PMs....especially since the P in PM stands for Private ;)

Eli
02-25-2014, 08:56 PM
I hate when Admin2 deleted his posts!

Sent from my Bat Cave

SBS933
02-25-2014, 08:57 PM
Or down the bottle and tell the story, fuck it it's tuesday.

GRADS
02-25-2014, 08:59 PM

So let's hear it!

HB Vic
02-25-2014, 09:13 PM
I hate when Admin2 deleted his posts!

Sent from my Bat Cave

I can see it 😳

Eli
02-25-2014, 09:13 PM
I can see it 😳

Don't taunt me...Lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli
02-25-2014, 09:31 PM
I'm confident the RDPolice are lurking around, under, in, above this thread like a bunch of sharks circling a bloody dying whale; waiting to see what's posted.

Sent from my Bat Cave

GRADS
02-26-2014, 11:28 AM
I'm confident the RDPolice are lurking around, under, in, above this thread like a bunch of sharks circling a bloody dying whale; waiting to see what's posted.

So who is the whale in the story?:headscratch: RD?

Ziggy
02-26-2014, 11:44 AM
My guess is Eli got tired of everyone on RDP calling her Eli and not Eli.. :D:D:D:D

Ziggy
02-26-2014, 11:46 AM

It still makes me chuckle when I meet a member for the first time in person and they ask me what my real name is:smackhead:rotflmao:

Old Texan
02-26-2014, 05:35 PM
Runnin' strong 2mm.....Good to hear from ya.:biggrin:

Old Texan
02-26-2014, 05:36 PM
Nope.....It was just like you were gone one day. Poof

2manymustangs
02-26-2014, 05:39 PM
Runnin' strong 2mm.....Good to hear from ya.:biggrin:

Hang tough Ole Tex, some day we will get to meet in person and tip a few... :thumb:

Eli
02-26-2014, 05:40 PM
My guess is Eli got tired of everyone on RDP calling her Eli and not Eli.. :D:D:D:D

It's so frustrating when people call me Eli and not Eli.

Nope.....It was just like you were gone one day. Poof

That's pretty much how it happened ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

ChumpChange
02-26-2014, 05:43 PM
Let the cat out of the bag or should we say "let the Dawg out of the Kennel"?!

niceguyeddie
02-26-2014, 06:21 PM
I'm niceguyeddie on about 7 other boards. One website (a Duramax forum) didn't have the name available so I am bow-tielover over there. Multiple screen names are a pita. I would imagine they're much like multiple personalities. :)

Eli
02-26-2014, 06:27 PM
I'm niceguyeddie on about 7 other boards. One website (a Duramax forum) didn't have the name available so I am bow-tielover over there. Multiple screen names are a pita. I would imagine they're much like multiple personalities. :)

So there is nothing wrong with multiple names and it's completely manageable with the right medication...err...screen names.

Sent from my Bat Cave