PDA

View Full Version : Hurt feelings

28eliminator
02-21-2014, 08:53 PM
How butt hurt would you have to be from comments on a forum to close your account? Just curious..

Someone said something mean to me, so I'm thinking about taking my ball and going home :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ChumpChange
02-21-2014, 09:01 PM
It's comments like this that make me miss when www. the Internet is serious business .com was a Rick Roll. :D

28eliminator
02-21-2014, 09:06 PM
It's comments like this that make me miss when www. the Internet is serious business .com was a Rick Roll. :D

Lol..

Serious business here pal :)

GRADS
02-21-2014, 09:13 PM
Uh oh, what did I miss?

28eliminator
02-21-2014, 09:17 PM
No one saw the short lived (long winded) post about someone saying goodbye this morning? Was I the only one..

Paul65K
02-21-2014, 10:15 PM
No one saw the short lived (long winded) post about someone saying goodbye this morning? Was I the only one..

I saw it

She's Mine
02-21-2014, 11:35 PM
How butt hurt would you have to be from comments on a forum to close your account? Just curious..

Someone said something mean to me, so I'm thinking about taking my ball and going home :)

That's it, you leave 28 I leave! I got your back bud.

Jeffmurray1957
02-22-2014, 12:13 AM

We are on an adult site?. grow some skin if you want to play on the internet

last I checked this was an adult site. If your feeling get hurt that easy then I guess you need to go back to high school

Miss Managed Assets
02-22-2014, 08:26 AM

So you only have one ball :wink:!

Bobby V
02-22-2014, 08:32 AM

Was it Shintoos keel guard thread. :happy:

Eli
02-22-2014, 08:48 AM

:lmao

Sent from my Bat Cave

02-22-2014, 09:04 AM

I’ve seen a few internet suicides over the years but they never seem to last.

Wonder if it was anyone I may have known. :hmmm:

28eliminator
02-22-2014, 09:23 AM
That's it, you leave 28 I leave! I got your back bud.

Lol.. Not me Myke. They'd have to drag me out kickin and screaming..

last I checked this was an adult site. If your feeling get hurt that easy then I guess you need to go back to high school

You get it :)

28eliminator
02-22-2014, 09:33 AM

Lol.. Nope, I still count 2, but thanks for the concern :D

Was it Shintoos keel guard thread. :happy:

Yes.. With so many of the nutswinger crowd feeding off each other's opinions, the feeling of rejection and disapproval is simply overwhelming... I can't handle it :D

HB Vic
02-22-2014, 09:47 AM
It hasn't been deleted, only removed from public view. I keep looking at it to see if it can be edited and reposted, but the whole note revolves around this incident he just won't let go. Editing that out would make the rest of the note almost senseless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mrs. Lightning
02-22-2014, 09:55 AM
It hasn't been deleted, only removed from public view. I keep looking at it to see if it can be edited and reposted, but the whole note revolves around this incident he just won't let go. Editing that out would make the rest of the note almost senseless.

HB, Chrissie has asked that you kindly cancel out her account also. She no longer wishes to participate here either. Thanks for everything, best to you sir.

Adrift
02-22-2014, 09:57 AM
You can't leave cuz there's no place like home :wink:

28eliminator
02-22-2014, 10:05 AM
HB, Chrissie has asked that you kindly cancel out her account also. She no longer wishes to participate here either. Thanks for everything, best to you sir.

Brett, why don't you just tell me to fuck off, I can take it. You'll feel better about yourself and we can all go back to business as usual.. What do you say?

This is my attempt at an "olive branch" :)

HB Vic
02-22-2014, 10:11 AM
I'd say that's more of a tree trunk vs a olive branch :D

Eli
02-22-2014, 10:21 AM
IMO it's so difficult to tell when someone is joking that it creates confusion. I think once someone meets 28Eliminator, they realize he's almost always joking.

We've gotta look at social media like open mic night at the Improv and realize it's not serious.

Sent from my Bat Cave

GRADS
02-22-2014, 10:23 AM
Fuck Shintoooo :D

GRADS
02-22-2014, 10:30 AM

My poor dog had a tumor removed from her anus yesterday....her butt hurts but she still doesn't want her account deleted. ;)

riverrunner1984
02-22-2014, 11:02 AM
Damn away for a few days and missed what's happening.

Bobby V
02-22-2014, 11:14 AM

Participate. She only has 5 posts. ?

djunkie
02-22-2014, 11:24 AM
Someone ran out of their meds it sounds like. Lol

GRADS
02-22-2014, 11:29 AM
Participate. She only has 5 posts. ?

That is actually a really good point. :D

28eliminator
02-22-2014, 11:33 AM
My poor dog had a tumor removed from her anus yesterday....her butt hurts but she still doesn't want her account deleted. ;)

Lol..

gn7
02-22-2014, 11:42 AM

Big difference HB, HUGE fucking difference. Like the video I posted? Its there, you just can't freak'n see it. PLEASE Vic, explain the DIFFERENCE to me, and PLEASE try to make the bullshit BELIEVABLE!!!!

Or, I have a suggestion, man the fuck and just admit there is no fucking difference!
Its as moronic as saying a thread isn't REALLY locked, you just can't fucking post on it. Really Vic?

Eli
02-22-2014, 11:49 AM
If you guys don't stop posting this shit I'm gonna do absolutely nothing different!!! :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

GRADS
02-22-2014, 11:55 AM
Big difference HB, HUGE fucking difference. Like the video I posted? Its there, you just can't freak'n see it. PLEASE Vic, explain the DIFFERENCE to me, and PLEASE try to make the bullshit BELIEVABLE!!!!

Or, I have a suggestion, man the fuck and just admit there is no fucking difference!
Its as moronic as saying a thread isn't REALLY locked, you just can't fucking post on it. Really Vic?

:signhuh::headscratch:

admin2
02-22-2014, 11:59 AM

Good news once again you've made this about you.....you're the man Bob :thumb:

gn7
02-22-2014, 12:04 PM
Not about me. just point out the obvious about this site. When it isn't to Vic you whoever's liking, down it comes. Its wasn't just my video, where that hell is Wendi's thread about stolen scooter. I can guess the why. Which is the same bullshit that goes on over at RDP. When the site owner, or even better, the OP doesn't like the direction the thread is going, and the OP is a nutswinger, down it comes. Its like a Facebook clique with most in here. Not a boat site.

28eliminator
02-22-2014, 12:07 PM
Not about me. just point out the obvious about this site. When it isn't to Vic you whoever's liking, down it comes. Its wasn't just my video, where that hell is Wendi's thread about stolen scooter. I can guess the why. Which is the same bullshit that goes on over at RDP. When the site owner, or even better, the OP doesn't like the direction the thread is going, and the OP is a nutswinger, down it comes. Its like a Facebook clique with most in here. Not a boat site.

You sound a little Butt Hurt :tongue:

admin2
02-22-2014, 12:08 PM
Not about me.
:lmao:...

314joey
02-22-2014, 12:39 PM
It wasn't me, when I leave, I just goooooooooooooo. :Banane21:

gn7
02-22-2014, 12:50 PM
You know me. Pretty thin skinned around my asshole. :speechless-smiley-0

Eli
02-22-2014, 01:17 PM
It wasn't me, when I leave, I just goooooooooooooo. :Banane21:

Where have you been? I almost sent a search crew!

We really miss you when you're gone. I look forward to your boating, Terri and puppy pix!

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
02-22-2014, 01:17 PM

Having a bad day Bob? No conspiracy here captain. No need to get all bunched up. You post more than your fair share of drama and it's still posted. You seem a little paranoid today. Everything's ok Bob, relax and enjoy life.

ChumpChange
02-22-2014, 03:04 PM
All these opinions and only a few people even read the thread. lol. That's it, I'm going Fishing.....literally.

The Doctor
02-22-2014, 03:32 PM
"Every day we have plenty of opportunities to get angry, stressed or offended. But what you're doing when you indulge these negative emotions is giving something outside yourself power over your happiness. You can choose to not let little things upset you."

Joel Osteen

Eli
02-22-2014, 03:42 PM
"Every day we have plenty of opportunities to get angry, stressed or offended. But what you're doing when you indulge these negative emotions is giving something outside yourself power over your happiness. You can choose to not let little things upset you."

Joel Osteen

So true! :)

Sent from my Bat Cave

ChumpChange
02-22-2014, 03:55 PM
Yup....

RVRKID
02-22-2014, 04:17 PM
I just don't think that guy needs to be on any forums, he seems to always have some kind of drama going then he will jump ship to the next forum until something happens and so on and so on. I just think it's funny that I have been a member of 5 boating forums and numerous off road forums for as long as I can remember and nope still no problems. Sure sometimes something may bug me but seeing how it is a F'n FORUM I really don't let it get to me..:bangmyhead:

314joey
02-22-2014, 05:53 PM
Where have you been? I almost sent a search crew!

We really miss you when you're gone. I look forward to your boating, Terri and puppy pix!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Everybody's great, we've been staying busy traveling and boating, this time of year our house turns into a time-share for all the family members from up North that come down to get warm and I become the tour/boat guide.................lol

Here's a few pics from last weekend.

GRADS
02-22-2014, 06:40 PM
How do you tie up to those poles without them banging against your rub rail?

Wendi
02-22-2014, 06:55 PM
Everybody's great, we've been staying busy traveling and boating, this time of year our house turns into a time-share for all the family members from up North that come down to get warm and I become the tour/boat guide.................lol

Looks fun! HI

thatguy
02-22-2014, 07:01 PM
I just don't think that guy needs to be on any forums, he seems to always have some kind of drama going then he will jump ship to the next forum until something happens and so on and so on. I just think it's funny that I have been a member of 5 boating forums and numerous off road forums for as long as I can remember and nope still no problems. Sure sometimes something may bug me but seeing how it is a F'n FORUM I really don't let it get to me..:bangmyhead:

http://youtu.be/xR-FLwonazA

Paul65K
02-22-2014, 07:10 PM
http://youtu.be/xR-FLwonazA
That's some funny stuff right there :thumb:

Eli
02-22-2014, 08:02 PM

Great pics!!! Looks warm! Rowdy looks like she's right at home!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Napanutt
02-22-2014, 08:38 PM
this time of year our house turns into a time-share for all the family members from up North that come down to get warm and I become the tour/boat guide.................

I'm guessing you don't really mind. ;)

McRib
02-22-2014, 08:57 PM
Bishes!!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Miss Managed Assets
02-22-2014, 09:48 PM
Bishes!!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
:thumbsUp:

HB Vic
02-22-2014, 09:57 PM
Hurt feelings do nothing but cause me headaches and excessive pms. Yeah I lobbed that up for someone so hit it out of the park LOL

More more hurt feelings please :D

Napanutt
02-22-2014, 10:57 PM
Hurt feelings do nothing but cause me headaches and excessive pms. Yeah I lobbed that up for someone so hit it out of the park LOL

I've been working with the drama train or two for almost 10 years now. You take the good with the bad.

Need to clarify. No drama at home. I work with a perpetual teen aged 15 year old dude (he's my age).

To me it's all about the familiarity. I don't like change.

ChumpChange
02-23-2014, 06:56 AM

PM sent.

ChumpChange
02-23-2014, 06:56 AM

PM sent..

ChumpChange
02-23-2014, 06:57 AM

PM sent...

ChumpChange
02-23-2014, 06:57 AM

Excessive PM sent. :D

GRADS
02-23-2014, 09:29 AM
I'm pretty sure HotBoat was saying he has PMS not PM's.....that would explain a lot. Maybe we should buy HB some Midol.

Eli
02-23-2014, 09:36 AM
I'm pretty sure HotBoat was saying he has PMS not PM's.....that would explain a lot. Maybe we should buy HB some Midol.

I doubt he has Pissy Man Syndrome :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Unforgiven
02-23-2014, 10:21 AM

You could be right..my ex had major case of pms...HOTBOAT is showing the same signs...1 Midol and a double shot of Fireball should cure him....

HB Vic
02-23-2014, 10:23 AM
Lol you fuckers are way late :D

Unforgiven
02-23-2014, 10:58 AM
Lol you fuckers are way late :D

you already took the Midol?

HB Vic
02-23-2014, 11:04 AM
you already took the Midol?

Lol yeah I'm good :D

ChumpChange
02-23-2014, 01:34 PM
Train. Oh wait, this isn't My road trip thread.

ChumpChange
02-23-2014, 01:37 PM
Just passed another one.

Ziggy
02-23-2014, 01:57 PM
I was getting really frustrated not being aware of who this member was and about to have my account closed down..........but, If the last two pics were any indicators then I might finally know who you are all talking about and so I will remain a viable participant on this forum. :D:D

HB Vic
02-23-2014, 02:04 PM
I was getting really frustrated not being aware of who this member was and about to have my account closed down..........but, If the last two pics were any indicators then I might finally know who you are all talking about and so I will remain a viable participant on this forum. :D:D

Lol...

djunkie
02-23-2014, 02:05 PM
Train. Oh wait, this isn't My road trip thread.

Looks like work for me. :D

Paul65K
02-23-2014, 02:06 PM
Looks like work for me. :DSome would say unbelievably stressful work :rolleyes

ChumpChange
02-23-2014, 02:17 PM

No No Ziggy. Those were supposed to go in my road trip thread. That was purely accidental. ;)

Napanutt
02-23-2014, 02:27 PM
Looks like work for me. :D

Those fuckers don't get put on and taken off them trains by themselves, do they? :)

314joey
02-23-2014, 03:13 PM
I don't get my feeling hurt (I've only got one feeling left)...................... I get even.................lmao

HB Vic
02-23-2014, 03:19 PM
I don't get my feelings hurt often, but when I do, it usually means my keyboard will get abused :D

28eliminator
02-23-2014, 03:35 PM
No No Ziggy. Those were supposed to go in my road trip thread. That was purely accidental. ;)

Uh huh... :)

Eli
02-23-2014, 03:35 PM
Tin Man doesn't have feelings

Sent from my Bat Cave

28eliminator
02-23-2014, 03:44 PM
I don't always get my feelings hurt, but when I do, I try and piss off as many other people around me as I possibly can :D

Eli
02-23-2014, 03:56 PM
I don't always get my feelings hurt, but when I do, I try and piss off as many other people around me as I possibly can :D

You're such an ass... I love it!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

ChumpChange
02-23-2014, 05:12 PM
Uh huh... :)

Just another misplaced post. :D

28eliminator
02-23-2014, 05:27 PM
You're such an ass... I love it!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Aww thanks :)

Sent from somewhere on the water

Eli
02-23-2014, 05:29 PM
Aww thanks :)

Funny ass shit bc anyone who actually knows you, knows you're the biggest ass EVER...

You think I convinced everyone? Your cover is my secret ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

GRADS
02-23-2014, 05:29 PM

thatguy
02-23-2014, 05:31 PM
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s170/thomasljr/Funnies/Interesting%20Man/resized_the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-hurt-peoples-feelings-but-when-i-do-i-damn-near-hurt-every-l.jpg

HB Vic
02-23-2014, 05:34 PM
Lmfao classic stuff

28eliminator
02-23-2014, 06:08 PM
Lol... Nice work Grads

JBS
02-23-2014, 06:12 PM
Is this really a surprise for anyone?

I feel bad for the guy. Many of you pretended to be his friend

Edit: BTW I have no idea what he did this time

GRADS
02-23-2014, 06:42 PM
Okay, so TisHimself texted me (sorry nutswingers, I won't share them) and he wants back in.

28eliminator
02-23-2014, 06:43 PM
Okay, so TisHimself texted me (sorry nutswingers, I won't share them) and he wants back in.

He tried calling me... I'm not sure why he left in the first place..

JBS
02-23-2014, 06:45 PM

Well you are an admin Hook him up :D

Eli
02-23-2014, 06:46 PM
He tried calling me... I'm not sure why he left in the first place..

It was my fault :(

Sent from my Bat Cave

28eliminator
02-23-2014, 06:47 PM
It was my fault :(

Sent from my Bat Cave

I disagree.

Paul65K
02-23-2014, 06:50 PM

Why Not.....I've never had an issue with the guy......on any site :D

Wendi
02-23-2014, 06:52 PM

I say let him back he's a nice guy! We all have bad days he deserves a second chance.

Eli
02-23-2014, 06:53 PM
I say let him back he's a nice guy! We all have bad days he deserves a second chance.

I agree! Let him back! But, Crissy needs to come back too!

Sent from my Bat Cave

GRADS
02-23-2014, 06:55 PM
Well you are an admin Hook him up :D

It's Gradmin to you mister. ;)

admin2
02-23-2014, 06:57 PM

Or third, fourth, fifth or sixth depending on how you keep track.

HB Vic
02-23-2014, 07:04 PM
He still has a few days of vacation left. He should take advantage of it.

ChumpChange
02-23-2014, 07:15 PM

I thought he was going to delete numbers of the members as they texted him.

GRADS
02-23-2014, 07:16 PM
Did not realize he was on vacation.

He's in Cabo Ban Lucas. ;)

McRib
02-23-2014, 07:17 PM
I wonder if the tracks end at desert storm this year? Now he may have people from two sites wanting to beat up on him like a school yard bully.

Paul65K
02-23-2014, 07:17 PM
C'mon now....be nice :rolleyes

Wendi
02-23-2014, 07:18 PM
Grads made him do it

JBS
02-23-2014, 07:59 PM
Grads made him do it

LOL so I have heard

riverrunner1984
02-23-2014, 07:59 PM
He's in Cabo Ban Lucas. ;)

Damn I was actually in Cabo and missed all the good stuff!

GRADS
02-23-2014, 08:06 PM
Damn I was actually in Cabo and missed all the good stuff!

Did you see Tishimself there?

riverrunner1984
02-23-2014, 08:08 PM
Did you see Tishimself there?

No but I was probably all too fuckered up to recognize anyone lol

GRADS
02-23-2014, 08:11 PM
Grads made him do it

LOL so I have heard

Oh jesus....am I getting the blame for the whole texting incident?:smackhead

HB Vic
02-23-2014, 09:43 PM
Oh jesus....am I getting the blame for the whole texting incident?:smackhead

I'm glad I have a foreign country cell # and no one knows it :D

ChumpChange
02-23-2014, 09:45 PM
C'mon now....be nice :rolleyes

At least a few of us are able to actually post facts. ;)

HB Vic
02-23-2014, 09:47 PM
At least a few of us are able to actually post facts. ;)

Fax or facts?

ChumpChange
02-23-2014, 09:52 PM
Fax or facts?

I don't share faxes. They are only for the faxor and faxees eyes.

GRADS
02-23-2014, 10:00 PM
I don't share faxes. They are only for the faxor and faxees eyes.

Or at boat shows. :D

McRib
02-24-2014, 11:54 AM
I'm glad I have a foreign country cell # and no one knows it :D

It's hard to track those mexican Walmart prepaids.

ptc
02-24-2014, 02:02 PM

No ... just pull the string hanging out.... it will relieve so much stress on your glands!

Unforgiven
02-25-2014, 07:48 AM
I want to bring this back up.....I was going to try and hurt HOTBOAT's feelings today...but he doesn't have any...just saying...

HB Vic
02-25-2014, 08:04 AM
I want to bring this back up.....I was going to try and hurt HOTBOAT's feelings today...but he doesn't have any...just saying...

I lost my feelings and a pack of Wrigleys juicy fruit back in 1985 :D

RogerThat99
02-25-2014, 08:26 AM
Hotboat hurt my feelings when I interviewed for the Admin 3 position this past weekend. I received a "Thank you for your interest, but..." letter and a parting gift of a shot of Fireball. :D

admin2
02-25-2014, 08:36 AM
Hotboat hurt my feelings when I interviewed for the Admin 3 position this past weekend. I received a "Thank you for your interest, but..." letter and a parting gift of a shot of Fireball. :DYou obviously didn't know the Secret Handshake.....that's the deal breaker every time......you got very close however as he doesn't give Fireball to just anyone :D

HB Vic
02-25-2014, 08:41 AM
Hotboat hurt my feelings when I interviewed for the Admin 3 position this past weekend. I received a "Thank you for your interest, but..." letter and a parting gift of a shot of Fireball. :D

Willingly accepting the shot vs regrettably accepting was the deciding factor :D

You might consider a Fireball remedial shot acceptance refresher class (FRSARC101) prior to the next interview LOL

GRADS
02-25-2014, 09:00 AM
Admin4 didn't even get a shot of Fireball before being let go.

admin2
02-25-2014, 10:20 AM
Admin4 didn't even get a shot of Fireball before being let go.You're luck you didn't end up in "Internet Jail" with a cellmate named Bubba for impersonating a Moderator and pulling a stunt like that :grad:

RogerThat99
02-25-2014, 12:00 PM
Willingly accepting the shot vs regrettably accepting was the deciding factor :D

You might consider a Fireball remedial shot acceptance refresher class (FRSARC101) prior to the next interview LOL

Yes, I did get on the bad side of one of your people participating in the interview, when I let it slip that Fireball Sucks!! I don't know if I ever recovered from that. :D

Eli
02-25-2014, 12:13 PM
Yes, I did get on the bad side of one of your people participating in the interview, when I let it slip that Fireball Sucks!! I don't know if I ever recovered from that. :D

Fireballs SUCKS!

Sent from my Bat Cave

28eliminator
02-25-2014, 12:35 PM
Fireballs SUCKS!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Your just doing it wrong

Eli
02-25-2014, 12:39 PM
Your just doing it wrong

I've done everything everyone has suggested to it but I can't get the burning sensation and the cinnamon flavor out of it :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
02-25-2014, 12:44 PM
Your just doing it wrong

I'll drink to that :D

Unforgiven
02-25-2014, 04:49 PM
Fireballs SUCKS!

Sent from my Bat Cave

I might have to agree..but then again you suck...and I'm ready for a shot of Patron...

ptc
02-25-2014, 04:55 PM

Hey I fought that shot being poured down my throat by your sister all the way.....!!! do I get the job? lol

Eli
02-25-2014, 04:57 PM
I might have to agree..but then again you suck...and I'm ready for a shot of Patron...

I can't disagree, I need a bottle...err...shot of Patron too!

Gonna be in your hood in a few days, look over your shoulder 😝

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
02-25-2014, 04:58 PM
Hey I fought that shot being poured down my throat by your sister all the way.....!!! do I get the job? lol

Well that would be a trick, my sister was in Tucson :D

ptc
02-25-2014, 05:03 PM
Well that would be a trick, my sister was in Tucson :D

Sister in-law??? someones sister was dropping shots like Wyatt Earp at the OK Corral around that place..... lol

Unforgiven
02-25-2014, 05:03 PM
I can't disagree, I need a bottle...err...shot of Patron too!

Gonna be in your hood in a few days, look over your shoulder ��

Sent from my Bat Cave

let us know when you get here

Eli
02-25-2014, 05:04 PM
let us know when you get here

I'll tap you on the shoulder 😉

Otherwise, I know you're gonna head out of town :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Unforgiven
02-25-2014, 05:08 PM
I'll tap you on the shoulder ��

Otherwise, I know you're gonna head out of town :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

damm..I forgot we're gonna be out of town, whenever you show up...what day was that again?

GRADS
02-25-2014, 05:09 PM
This thread is starting to hurt my feelings.

HB Vic
02-25-2014, 05:10 PM
This thread is starting to hurt my feelings.

That's not all that's gonna get hurt.

Eli
02-25-2014, 05:13 PM
damm..I forgot we're gonna be out of town, whenever you show up...what day was that again?

Right! Nice try!

Sent from my Bat Cave

2manymustangs
02-25-2014, 05:17 PM

That was a pretty funny conversation to watch unfold... :lmao1:

I've done everything everyone has suggested to it but I can't get the burning sensation and the cinnamon flavor out of it :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

I like the burn, with the apple its finnnnnnneeeeeeeee... You have got to try the Apple Pie recipie that HUD has, very smooth with a little less burn... :thumb:

HB Vic
02-25-2014, 05:17 PM
Sister in-law??? someones sister was dropping shots like Wyatt Earp at the OK Corral around that place..... lol

That would have been my SIL. She's a semi-pro. I say semi because we had to put her to bed two nights in a row and put a trash can near her bed. A true pro would have never asked for the can and would have just barfed all over over the place..... and then had another shot :D

Eli
02-25-2014, 05:19 PM
That was a pretty funny conversation to watch unfold... :lmao1:

I like the burn, with the apple its finnnnnnneeeeeeeee... You have got to try the Apple Pie recipie that HUD has, very smooth with a little less burn... :thumb:

I don't mind the burn so much as I do the artificial flavor of cinnamon. Also, it reminds me of something I'll refrain from saying as to not gross out all the fireballs fans.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Unforgiven
02-25-2014, 05:19 PM
That would have been my SIL. She's a semi-pro. I say semi because we had to put her to bed two nights in a row and put a trash can near her bed. A true pro would have never asked for the can and would have just barfed all over over the place..... and then had another shot :D

sounds like something you would do...Barf all over the place...you ready for Desert Storm?

HB Vic
02-25-2014, 05:28 PM
sounds like something you would do...Barf all over the place...you ready for Desert Storm?

Ah it seems someone told you I was a rook. I'll have you know, if I were to ever barf, it would never leave my mouth and I would continue doing what I was doing and after a mint, or two, no one would be the wiser :shock:

2manymustangs
02-25-2014, 05:32 PM
Ah it seems someone told you I was a rook. I'll have you know, if I were to ever barf, it would never leave my mouth and I would continue doing what I was doing and after a mint, or two, no one would be the wiser :shock:

I just threw up in my mouth, a little bit... :angry-smiley-018:

niceguyeddie
02-26-2014, 01:23 AM
Feelings are for women and children.

314joey
02-26-2014, 05:31 AM
Somebody hurt my feelings,............................... they said we have high humidity, bugs and it rains here in Florida, I'm moving.

Paul65K
02-26-2014, 05:33 AM
Paul hurt my feelings,............................... he said we have high humidity, bugs and it rains here in Florida, I'm moving.
We would welcome you with open arms out west :D

ChumpChange
02-26-2014, 08:20 AM
Somebody hurt my feelings,............................... they said we have high humidity, bugs and it rains here in Florida, I'm moving.

And all of that is acceptable with women in bikinis year-round.

WESTERNAERO
02-26-2014, 12:01 PM
Holy fuck is all this from me giving GRADS shit about his avatar? Wah, wah, wah......... Get the sand out of your pussy Tish.

It's political and offensive fucktard..:biggrin:

GRADS
02-26-2014, 12:11 PM
Holy fuck is all this from me giving GRADS shit about his avatar? Wah, wah, wah......... Get the sand out of your pussy Tish.

It's political and offensive fucktard..:biggrin:

Don't make me call you the one word that is banned from HotBoat. ;)

WESTERNAERO
02-26-2014, 12:15 PM

I didn't text him, but I did get a text...:blah:

WESTERNAERO
02-26-2014, 12:16 PM
Don't make me call you the one word that is banned from HotBoat. ;)

Go ahead, I think I can handle it.

ChumpChange
02-26-2014, 04:42 PM

What did it say? :D

GRADS
02-26-2014, 05:12 PM

What did it say? :D

.....;)

28eliminator
02-28-2014, 10:21 AM

Well? where is he?

admin2
02-28-2014, 10:36 AM
.....;)

Well? where is he?

His vacation is over and we have yet to hear from him....He's certainly welcome back!!

Eli
02-28-2014, 12:16 PM
His vacation is over and we have yet to hear from him....He's certainly welcome back!!

He's only said this about once a week since I started posting on hotboat.com...and people still don't remember...he works Thursday through Monday. So right now he's driving a train. :D give him some time lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
02-28-2014, 12:28 PM

He's only said this about once a week since I started posting on hotboat.com...and people still don't remember...he works Thursday through Monday. So right now he's driving a train. :D give him some time lol

Sent from my Bat Cave
Good deflection there Admin2 :D

Eli
02-28-2014, 12:29 PM

I don't know what you're talking about 😝😉

Sent from my Bat Cave

28eliminator
02-28-2014, 02:01 PM

She's pretty good huh.... Uh, I mean them :wink:

Unforgiven
02-28-2014, 03:59 PM
She's pretty good huh.... Uh, I mean them :wink:

She's not that good..oops I mean "they" aren't that good..

Eli
02-28-2014, 04:08 PM
She's not that good..oops I mean "they" aren't that good..

You're correct we sometimes aren't as amazing as people think...

Tish works Saturday-Tuesday! 😝😝😝😝

Sent from my Bat Cave