PDA

View Full Version : Whats your email

Tishimself
02-19-2014, 04:18 PM
Provider? Right now I use Yahoo but am sick of them...thinking of going to MSN or something....any suggestions would be helpful....thanks.....<B>

thatguy
02-19-2014, 05:55 PM
Yahoo here also Brett.

I DO also have an MSN account I use strictly for business.

But they recently became "outlook" and are linked to facebook etc., which I HATE!!!!

But I will keep it because I have clients and contacts globally that have used that address for many years, and it isn't worth changing.

Frankly, I can't see anyone actually preferring MSN over Yahoo.
I like the Yahoo much better.

HB Vic
02-19-2014, 06:16 PM
Personally I do not like Yahoo, but only because I have domains with them and since the sbc yahoo and whomever else merger there is no customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tishimself
02-19-2014, 06:24 PM
Personally I do not like Yahoo, but only because I have domains with them and since the sbc yahoo and whomever else merger there is no customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate the new version of yahoo mail, I want the yahoo classic mail back, and can not get back to it. I wish I could. Yahoo toolbar dropped my pages from the toolbar, and it's just garbage these days...unfortunately for me, MSN isn't better enough that it makes it worth all the trouble to cross over....

Wendi
02-19-2014, 06:31 PM
Gmail and Verizon!

Stainless
02-19-2014, 06:45 PM
AOL, Gmail, Yahoo, Live, Cloud, and Outlook for work. He's a slippery little bastard as RD would say. :D

CH3NO2

hbchgirl
02-19-2014, 07:15 PM
AOL, Gmail, Yahoo, Live, Cloud, and Outlook for work. He's a slippery little bastard as RD would say. :D

CH3NO2

Wow, that's a lot!

Aol & Yahoo (at work)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Paul65K
02-19-2014, 07:22 PM
I have the same Yahoo email address that I have had for more than 10 years.....so I keep it. I also have a business Gmail account that has it's own domain name but uses the gmail servers.

I have all my mail funneled into Outlook so I don't use the internet email clients and can't really comment on the new yahoo mail client.....I noticed the other day that it had changed but I was only in there changing my password so no issues for me.

djunkie
02-19-2014, 07:57 PM
Gmail. I have a couple others but they all just get forwarded to my gmail account.

Eli
02-20-2014, 07:11 AM
I have yahoo and gmail. But on my yahoo acct I have my phone and Outlook so my web based interaction is limited.

Gmail, I don't like, I can never find any emails. Shoot, I haven't checked my gmail in almost a year. No wonder a few people have been pissed at me :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
02-20-2014, 07:25 AM
I have yahoo and gmail. But on my yahoo acct I have my phone and Outlook so my web based interaction is limited.

Gmail, I don't like, I can never find any emails. Shoot, I haven't checked my gmail in almost a year. No wonder a few people have been pissed at me :D

Sent from my Bat Cave
Why not just have your Gmail come into Outlook and set it up to go in a separate folder so you don't get it commingled with your other mail.....at least you won't miss anything???

Eli
02-20-2014, 07:26 AM
Why not just have your Gmail come into Outlook and set it up to go in a separate folder so you don't get it commingled with your other mail.....at least you won't miss anything???

It's the mail account I "don't check" if you know what I mean. ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Paul65K
02-20-2014, 07:29 AM
It's the mail account I "don't check" if you know what I mean. ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave
Oh.......plausible deniability.....I get it :rolleyes