PDA

View Full Version : Must be having withdrws!

thatguy
02-19-2014, 09:48 AM
So while at work I am in a perpetual state of sleep deprivation.

I catch 1-2 hour naps a couple times every 24 hours on the couch in the little work shack we use at the drill rig.

This morning I was napping around 2-3 AM and dreamed we were on Shasta in the Miller, WOT and just gettin' after it!

I woke up and the other guy was laughing at me.
He said I was making engine noises and working the throttle foot and steering wheel.

Said I DID have a giant smile on my face!!!:smile::smile:

HB Vic
02-19-2014, 09:56 AM
That's funny.

But sleep deprivation's no joke. Saw an article on it on...60 minutes I think. Scary shit because you don't even realize you fell asleep.

thatguy
02-19-2014, 10:10 AM
That's funny.

But sleep deprivation's no joke. Saw an article on it on...60 minutes I think. Scary shit because you don't even realize you fell asleep.

I'm asleep right now...:shock::shock::shock:

Eli
02-19-2014, 10:17 AM
That's funny!!! Get some sleep!

Sent from my Bat Cave

thatguy
02-19-2014, 11:43 AM
That's funny!!! Get some sleep!

Sent from my Bat Cave
Can take another nap in a couple hours.

2manymustangs
02-19-2014, 12:18 PM
Don't worry Tommy, we wont post up a bunch of pictures (over the next four days) of us GRILLING/EATING/DRINKING/LAUGHING/HAVING FUN/cool iron/blingy paint... in Needles WITHOUT YOU... We wont rub it in and increase the stress/anxiety/withdrawls...

:stir:

thatguy
02-19-2014, 12:21 PM
Don't worry Tommy, we wont post up a bunch of pictures (over the next four days) of us GRILLING/EATING/DRINKING/LAUGHING/HAVING FUN/cool iron/blingy paint... in Needles WITHOUT YOU... We wont rub it in and increase the stress/anxiety/withdrawls...

:stir:

Thanks Bruce...not everyone would do that for a buddy!!
Oh, did I mention I hate you??!!:action-smiley-047::action-smiley-047::asshole2::action-smiley-069::action-smiley-069:

2manymustangs
02-19-2014, 12:55 PM
Oh, did I mention I hate you??!!:action-smiley-047::action-smiley-047::asshole2::action-smiley-069::action-smiley-069:

Dont mention it broham... :bananadance: :eat: :drinkin: and a little :leghump:

Im quite sure that RCL will be doing the :Banane21: by 10PM, rumor has it that one of the rowdy guys has a four foot tall bottle of vodka and a fresh stack of red cups headed to Needles as we speak...

Eli
02-19-2014, 01:02 PM

I'm gonna be kicking him in the shin when I meet him, would you like me to kick the other shin for you? :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

thatguy
02-19-2014, 01:36 PM
I'm gonna be kicking him in the shin when I meet him, would you like me to kick the other shin for you? :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

The shin...or a little higher maybe?

Going to take a nape!!!

Eli
02-19-2014, 01:36 PM
The shin...or a little higher maybe?

Going to take a nape!!!

I'll get a step stool :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

2manymustangs
02-19-2014, 02:00 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave

Please, not in the junk... anywhere but there...

P.S. I know that your shoes will leave a mark... I've seen your collection... :t_lowblow: