PDA

View Full Version : I'm calling for the impeachment of Admin2

GRADS
02-16-2014, 11:41 PM
Admin2 is a boobie hater and needs to be impeached.

WESTERNAERO
02-16-2014, 11:42 PM
2nd...

Tishimself
02-16-2014, 11:46 PM
3rd, 4th, 5th....and so on....

admin2
02-16-2014, 11:47 PM
I agree, we should get rid of that bastard :D

PS....I like Boobies too:boobeyes:

GRADS
02-16-2014, 11:48 PM
:lmao..... you're still logged in under Admin2

I agree, we should get rid of that bastard :D

PS....I like Boobies too:boobeyes:

admin2
02-16-2014, 11:50 PM
:lmao..... you're still logged in under Admin2No mistake......just testing you GRADS.....how do you think you're doing tonight???

PS....Admin2 not who you think it is :D

GRADS
02-16-2014, 11:51 PM
How many votes do we need? It's been a long time since I studied civics.

GRADS
02-17-2014, 12:12 AM
She's got my vote.

admin2
02-17-2014, 12:18 AM
She's got my vote.

Go to bed GRADS

GRADS
02-17-2014, 12:21 AM
Go to bed GRADS

Why would I want to do that?

Wendi
02-17-2014, 08:25 AM
I know who admin2 is!

HB Vic
02-17-2014, 08:46 AM
Seems to me Grads is skating on thin ice. Again.

28eliminator
02-17-2014, 09:05 AM

Shocker... LOL

CampbellCarl
02-17-2014, 09:19 AM

Sorry Vic, I'd say that Grads is skating on thin ice. STILL.

ptc
02-19-2014, 01:11 PM
Sorry Vic, I'd say that Grads is skating on thin ice. STILL.

Sorry ALL, I'd say that Grads is skating on thin ice. ALWAYS!!!!

Ziggy
02-19-2014, 02:33 PM

Is it anything like paddleboarding in a shallow lake?:p

From my POS T-mobile thingie

Tishimself
02-19-2014, 04:19 PM
I'm all for it. This whole cloak of secrecy is BS...if you don't have the cojones to come out and say who you are....well, that's on you.

Eli
02-19-2014, 04:21 PM
I'm all for it. This whole cloak of secrecy is BS...if you don't have the cojones to come out and say who you are....well, that's on you.

Maybe the person doesn't have cojones...just sayin :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

Tishimself
02-19-2014, 05:28 PM
Maybe the person doesn't have cojones...just sayin :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

No difference. People who hide behind screen names are cowards.

Eli
02-19-2014, 05:36 PM

What? I hide behind my screen name. A screen name is just that...a screen name. What if you were told Admin2 is someone completely new to the site. How does that screen name differ from any other screen name? I don't see your "screen name" with your real name. :D

Besides, the only people who have a right to know are the people who run the site. Don't let technicalities of keeping this place fun for everyone bog you down. Have a coke and a smile sweetie! You work too hard to stress about inconsequential details.

Sent from my Bat Cave

WESTERNAERO
02-19-2014, 05:37 PM

Wait a minute, weren't you the one that was afraid someone was going to kick your ass at the boat show, so you didn't go? Are you hiding behind your screen name?

HB Vic
02-19-2014, 05:37 PM

I disagree. Not sure what you're upset about today but I'm pretty sure no one here is out to get you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tishimself
02-19-2014, 05:44 PM
Not upset vic, and I apologize if I came off that way. I just think people who hide behind screen names breed an element of distrust..I like openness, and to this point, I think the site has been very open...so why the new mod with no face to the name is so necessary is a little...puzzling I guess....maybe you could elaborate on why the cloak of secrecy is so important for something as boring and mundane as being a mod?

HB Vic
02-19-2014, 05:48 PM
Not upset vic, and I apologize if I came off that way. I just think people who hide behind screen names breed an element of distrust..I like openness, and to this point, I think the site has been very open...so why the new mod with no face to the name is so necessary is a little...puzzling I guess....maybe you could elaborate on why the cloak of secrecy is so important for something as boring and mundane as being a mod?

I've asked the new mod to remain anonymous if that helps you. Personally I like screen names, I have employees and do not like them following my moves which is why I do not call myself Vic.

Tishimself
02-19-2014, 05:49 PM
Wait a minute, weren't you the one that was afraid someone was going to kick your ass at the boat show, so you didn't go? Are you hiding behind your screen name?

When have I ever hidden behind my screen name? Im easier to find than most anyone on here if you care to look. As for me not wanting to go..after the threads on the other site about mace and baseball bats and and pepper spray...I feel like I made a good choice. After hearing about a loser who likes to show people private text messages to strangers at the same show, I'm positive that not wanting to breathe the same air as them was a good choice.

WESTERNAERO
02-19-2014, 05:54 PM
When have I ever hidden behind my screen name? Im easier to find than most anyone on here if you care to look. As for me not wanting to go..after the threads on the other site about mace and baseball bats and and pepper spray...I feel like I made a good choice. After hearing about a loser who likes to show people private text messages to strangers at the same show, I'm positive that not wanting to breathe the same air as them was a good choice.

:fsakes, grow up dude.

Tishimself
02-19-2014, 06:02 PM
:fsakes, grow up dude.

You may give them a pass. I don't. I'm better than that. I would never have shown the texts...

HB Vic
02-19-2014, 06:19 PM
This thread was locked because it took a turn off the side of the road and I don't see it recovering.

T, I would appreciate you not using this site to launch grenades over the fence. We all know how you feel, no need to continually share. Sharing will only bring the police posters over and I would prefer not to do that.

Thanks for your understanding

HB