PDA

View Full Version : Pulled a stupid

Cigalert
02-15-2014, 07:28 PM
I left the stereo breaker on last trip.

Ripping the backseat out now to pop the hatch.

Damnit all to hell

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

28eliminator
02-15-2014, 07:52 PM
Oops...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cigalert
02-15-2014, 07:57 PM
Hatch cracked just enough to damage the header when I forget that its open tomorrow.

I'll be below deck

GRADS
02-15-2014, 08:06 PM
Hatch cracked just enough to damage the header when I forget that its open tomorrow.

What do you mean by this? I think we've all done this before. I thought you could put a charge to the ignition switch and lift the hatch that way?

CampbellCarl
02-15-2014, 08:08 PM
Roger, first part I get...you left a breaker on that drained your main vein...

Second pic...wtf? Damage to header ...huh?

Oh, and get a real beer

Cigalert
02-15-2014, 08:12 PM
What do you mean by this? I think we've all done this before. I thought you could put a charge to the ignition switch and lift the hatch that way?

I took out the back seat. Put a jumper box on one of the batts and lifted the hatch. Way dumber than making a pigtail out of a cigarette plug.

I opened the hatch higher than my garage opening. I will go out tomorrow. Hook up the boat and either ruin my header or hatch or both.

CampbellCarl
02-15-2014, 08:15 PM
I took out the back seat. Put a jumper box on one of the batts and lifted the hatch. Way dumber than making a pigtail out of a cigarette plug.

I opened the hatch higher than my garage opening. I will go out tomorrow. Hook up the boat and either ruin my header or hatch or both.

Ah, garage door header...was thinking, "how is he going to damage an exhaust header by leaving the hatch open?"

Cigalert
02-15-2014, 08:20 PM
Ah, garage door header...was thinking, "how is he going to damage an exhaust header by leaving the hatch open?"

I got shitpot more alcohol here. Don't count that one out just yet.

GRADS
02-15-2014, 08:21 PM
ah, garage door header...was thinking, "how is he going to damage an exhaust header by leaving the hatch open?"

lol, x2

WESTERNAERO
02-15-2014, 08:23 PM
Well that sucks, did it tear the vinyl?

Wendi
02-16-2014, 07:01 AM
What a stupid move