PDA

View Full Version : Gather around everyone....

GRADS
02-09-2014, 07:23 PM
I have some text messages I'd like to share.:hmm

Wendi
02-09-2014, 07:53 PM
Oh boy lets see!!!

Tishimself
02-09-2014, 08:06 PM
After he gets done...it's my turn at the plate....pretty sure I can knock a few out the park myself....:)

28eliminator
02-09-2014, 08:29 PM
Well?

Sent from somewhere on the water

WMC
02-09-2014, 08:43 PM
Well?

Sent from somewhere on the water

All talk no action :)

ChumpChange
02-09-2014, 08:45 PM
Thread fail!

GRADS
02-09-2014, 08:49 PM
I'm debating about this. What is everyone's thoughts on sharing text messages.

Paul65K
02-09-2014, 08:50 PM
Greg.......when have you really cared about what others think???

Napanutt
02-09-2014, 08:51 PM

I've got your imaginary ride to boat show from last night. I could share it.

ChumpChange
02-09-2014, 08:51 PM

It's okay as long as its entertaining.

ChumpChange
02-09-2014, 09:04 PM
I hope this isn't one of those "How do you keep idiots in suspense?" threads.

Napanutt
02-09-2014, 09:06 PM
I hope this isn't one of those "How do you keep idiots in suspense?" threads.

Haha. It's working over here.

GRADS
02-09-2014, 10:18 PM
I'm leaning towards taking the high road on this one....we'll see how much wine I have. ;)

HB Vic
02-09-2014, 10:45 PM
I'm leaning towards taking the high road on this one....we'll see how much wine I have. ;)

Taking the high road shouldn't be influenced by alcohol. That's just as bad as drinking and driving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2FORCEFULL
02-09-2014, 10:48 PM
and now, as paul Harvey would say...."the rest of the story"" I've already heard the other side...:eh:

ChumpChange
02-09-2014, 11:03 PM
Well that's a shame. :D

Tishimself
02-09-2014, 11:05 PM
and now, as paul Harvey would say...."the rest of the story"" I've already heard the other side...:eh:

Steve, I love you bro..but I gotta ask, when are you ever gonna learn? Those guys over there have never, ever, not for one minute of the day, been your friends. They are the truest group of internet bullies I have ever come across. They just play you bro. Don't go back there, please, that was....hard to watch. And RD is no better. Stay over here, don't go back. :( Over here you have friends. real ones.

HB Vic
02-09-2014, 11:12 PM
Steve, I love you bro..but I gotta ask, when are you ever gonna learn? Those guys over there have never, ever, not for one minute of the day, been your friends. They are the truest group of internet bullies I have ever come across. They just play you bro. Don't go back there, please, that was....hard to watch. And RD is no better. Stay over here, don't go back. :( Over here you have friends. real ones.

T, I've been very patient as far as this perceived or real feeling you have. I will say this, I do not feel that way at all. In fact several rdp regulars sat at our booth with us for hours. Others were very courteous and friendly and made it a point to stop by and say hello.

I've heard your concerns many times, we all have. It's time to stop sharing this concern because it seems you may be the only one who has experienced it.

I hope you understand.

Thank you,
HB

2FORCEFULL
02-09-2014, 11:23 PM
T, I've been very patient as far as this perceived or real feeling you have. I will say this, I do not feel that way at all. In fact several rdp regulars sat at our booth with us for hours. Others were very courteous and friendly and made it a point to stop by and say hello.

I've heard your concerns many times, we all have. It's time to stop sharing this concern because it seems you may be the only one who has experienced it.

I hope you understand.

Thank you,
HB

good coverage of the boat show, my youngest son's birthday party...I'm with you vic, I have friends on all three sites... enjoy all

GRADS
02-09-2014, 11:25 PM
In fact several rdp regulars sat at our booth with us for hours.

That's because you had free food, shirts, coozies, stickers, a radio station and women........RDP had.....:headscratch:.....a red solo cup and text messages?;)

2FORCEFULL
02-09-2014, 11:36 PM

I apriciate the concern,.... but I'll be alright,... really...
i' not say'n walk around it , or walk trough it...but I usally pick one and move on...

boating all about fun for me ...makes it tough for friends when there is this type of conflict about what site is better..

2FORCEFULL
02-09-2014, 11:36 PM
That's because you had free food, shirts, coozies, stickers, a radio station and women........RDP had.....:headscratch:.....a red solo cup and text messages?;)

sooooo... did you get a new boat???

GRADS
02-09-2014, 11:39 PM
sooooo... did you get a new boat???

Not yet. Still looking for that perfect 26 or 27 Daytona., but the Shockwave is gone.

2FORCEFULL
02-09-2014, 11:40 PM
Not yet. Still looking for that perfect 26 or 27 Daytona.

that can be tough.... pictures hide a thousand words....

Tishimself
02-09-2014, 11:48 PM
Wondering, but doubtful, that Eliminator will hit the Sac show....maybe Semper might go and bring something up??

GRADS
02-09-2014, 11:48 PM
that can be tough.... pictures hide a thousand words....

We've found a couple that we thought were nice only to find out that they were roached out. Might have to build new to get what we want.

GRADS
02-09-2014, 11:50 PM
I'm guessing this is what RD's dreams looked like last night. :lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc7KzoHgSyY

GRADS
02-10-2014, 02:08 AM
Maybe I should post the texts.

struv
02-10-2014, 02:21 AM
Don't think you have the balls to post it

GRADS
02-10-2014, 02:25 AM
Don't think you have the balls to post it

Don't tempt me.

struv
02-10-2014, 02:25 AM
Just did

GRADS
02-10-2014, 02:34 AM
Fuck it.... I changed my mind. I will post all texts tomorrow when I have time. People will be upset and feelings will get hurt.

struv
02-10-2014, 02:35 AM
Cool

GRADS
02-10-2014, 02:36 AM
I have nothing to lose like many other people. Its going to get ugly.

struv
02-10-2014, 02:39 AM
Since you started the thread, follow through. It's only right

GRADS
02-10-2014, 02:40 AM
Oh I will. I'm screen shotting as we speak.

Wendi
02-10-2014, 09:03 AM
I've decided there are certain people you text and others you talk to on the phone. Grads If you want to talk I'd prefer you to call. LOL

Wendi
02-10-2014, 09:05 AM
Grads in all honesty I think this is a bad idea! Be the better person!!

JBS
02-10-2014, 09:08 AM
Grads it's sad your need for attention.

Sent from my iPhone

Eli
02-10-2014, 09:17 AM
Grads, I agree with Wendi. While I understand your reasons, keep in mind we can't change all of the things in this world that we dislike. But, we can surround ourselves with the things we love.

So, just brush it off and move on to the better, brighter things. Go out and find more fun shit in the mud hole before it become a huge lake again!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
02-10-2014, 09:20 AM
Grads it's sad your need for attention.

Sent from my iPhone

JBS it's not that at all. it's the fact that he (not grads) can go and show text messages to people and change people's views of certain people but god forbid people do it back. That guy deserves to have these text messages shown but all I'm saying is grads cm be the better person in this situations. If he decides to do it anyway I'm 100% ok with it!!

WMC
02-10-2014, 09:24 AM
Show the texts where the dude is a girlfriend beater and druggy and wanted it to come from HB. com

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Paul65K
02-10-2014, 09:26 AM
Grads, I agree with Wendi. While I understand your reasons, keep in mind we can't change all of the things in this world that we dislike. But, we can surround ourselves with the things we love.

So, just brush it off and move on to the better, brighter things. Go out and find more fun shit in the mud hole before it become a huge lake again!

Sent from my Bat CaveYup....I echo these sentiments EXACTLY!!!

Tishimself
02-10-2014, 09:37 AM
I say post them up. The person whose texts he showed to everyone who wanted to see never had a say in it....why should he get a pass?? What's good for the goose as they say...post them up, all of them....

Second thought, I change my mind. Don't post them. Saying yes to you posting them makes me the same level as him. I'm better than that. Let him be in a class all by himself....

WMC
02-10-2014, 09:41 AM
Grad take the highroad I did when I found out about some texts that went around. I wanted to put him on blast to show his real colors but I didn't.

Jefftowz
02-10-2014, 10:27 AM
Funny, I just had the same conversation with my 12 year old about a text that was about a girl and the friend said he was going to show the girl..... I told him if his friend shows anyone he's a immature dick that needs attention and isn't really your friend or a good person...... Hmmmmmmmm....

2FORCEFULL
02-10-2014, 10:35 AM
Grad take the highroad I did when I found out about some texts that went around. I wanted to put him on blast to show his real colors but I didn't.

who the fuck are you talking about????

someone from here, there, or some where????

thats the only thing I don't like about here is the long ass insider stories ,jokes or whatever,...

I miss'd this whole ordeal , so did a multitude of others,...so I just makes one feel that they are not part of the clique
and don't get to know whats going on...

if you have news post it... if you are unsure.... figure that out first,..if you don't want everyone to know ...use the PM feature... that's what its for....

so post the f'n texts already....

riverrunner1984
02-10-2014, 10:37 AM
Fuck it, if someone is messing with you and you need to mess with the 10X worse to get them to stop and teach them a lesson, then do it.
This is my vindictive side coming out lol

HB Vic
02-10-2014, 10:37 AM
Grads maybe you're being toyed with like a pawn in a game of drama?

HB Vic
02-10-2014, 10:39 AM
I don't know anything about it either, don't wanna know really.

HB Vic
02-10-2014, 10:50 AM
who the fuck are you talking about????

someone from here, there, or some where????

thats the only thing I don't like about here is the long ass insider stories ,jokes or whatever,...

I miss'd this whole ordeal , so did a multitude of others,...so I just makes one feel that they are not part of the clique
and don't get to know whats going on...

if you have news post it... if you are unsure.... figure that out first,..if you don't want everyone to know ...use the PM feature... that's what its for....

so post the f'n texts already....

2 people don't make a clique :D

28eliminator
02-10-2014, 10:59 AM

Exactly..

This infantile drama crap is getting old.. I don't care how pissed off I am that I get banned, I'm probably not gonna spend the rest of my days sending creepy texts and talking crap... well, not if I'm a grown adult.

2FORCEFULL
02-10-2014, 11:07 AM
Exactly..

This infantile drama crap is getting old.. I don't care how pissed off I am that I get banned, I'm probably not gonna spend the rest of my days sending creepy texts and talking crap... well, not if I'm a grown adult.

lol....how about a few cocktails... then its on...hope all is well dave

2FORCEFULL
02-10-2014, 11:09 AM

what if they are the 2 key people....:happy:

28eliminator
02-10-2014, 11:15 AM
lol....how about a few cocktails... then its on...hope all is well dave

LOL.. after a few cocktails, I get nicer :biggrin:, unless they happen to be security guards.. then it's game on :punch:

You in Havasu?

Wendi
02-10-2014, 11:15 AM
It's time to teach people a lesson. Don't drink and text you will regret it!!

2FORCEFULL
02-10-2014, 11:16 AM
LOL.. after a few cocktails, I get nicer :biggrin:, unless they happen to be security guards.. then it's game on :punch:

You in Havasu?

vegas....when you coming out?

Wendi
02-10-2014, 11:20 AM

This weekend

GRADS
02-10-2014, 11:20 AM
Okay folks....here's the truth. I never planned on posting any text messages and I never will. That's not how I roll. I did however want to shed some light on someone who did. I thought that having a "meet and greet" that actually turned into a "text and show" was really uncool.....and that he was getting high fives and back pats for doing it is even more lame. I guess some people will do anything to get friends and those "friends" will go along with anything to look cool. Sorry if this thread did not deliver but I will not stoop down to that level.

28eliminator
02-10-2014, 11:21 AM

March sometime... for a concert.

riverrunner1984
02-10-2014, 11:24 AM
Guess the higher road was taken this time....

HB Vic
02-10-2014, 11:32 AM
Okay folks....here's the truth. I never planned on posting any text messages and I never will. That's not how I roll. I did however want to shed some light on someone who did. I thought that having a "meet and greet" that actually turned into a "text and show" was really uncool.....and that he was getting high fives and back pats for doing it is even more lame. I guess some people will do anything to get friends and those "friends" will go along with anything to look cool. Sorry if this thread did not deliver but I will not stoop down to that level.

Well now you have my curiosity up. Check your pm's

28eliminator
02-10-2014, 11:32 AM

Who was getting "High 5's and Pat's on the back"?

HB Vic
02-10-2014, 11:35 AM
what if they are the 2 key people....:happy:

Two people can click, but two people don't make a clique.

I don't think there is a clique here, if there is I'm ambiguous to it. I would like to think I'm a key person, but what I think means little in the real world :D

RiverDawg
02-10-2014, 11:36 AM
.....and that he was getting high fives and back pats for doing it is even more lame.

You have come to realize the audience. Just like the RiverDawg name, outing the original user to the user base and the reason for it's creation(to be a creeper) will not bring shame to the user due to the fact that the audience is on the same level.

RD

Wendi
02-10-2014, 11:52 AM
You have come to realize the audience. Just like the RiverDawg name, outing the original user to the user base and the reason for it's creation(to be a creeper) will not bring shame to the user due to the fact that the audience is on the same level.

RD

Can you sign off as Dawg in the future? Lol just kidding do whatever makes you comfortable.

Milkmoney
02-10-2014, 11:53 AM
Two people can click, but two people don't make a clique.

I don't think there is a clique here, if there is I'm ambiguous to it. I would like to think I'm a key person, but what I think means little in the real world :D

If you believe there is not a clique here then I would say there is no clique in rdp.

And joker and I are two people that make up our own clique. :)

HB Vic
02-10-2014, 11:59 AM
If you believe there is not a clique here then I would say there is no clique in rdp.

And joker and I are two people that make up our own clique. :)

I think I said "I don't think there is a clique here". I will say this, 99% of the people here do not have my personal cell number and I rarely receive texts about anything going on here on the site or off the site. So if there is a clique, I am certainly not a part of it nor do I condone it. If a group of people want to get together and gossip outside this site, I have absolutely zero control over that and I'm not that much of a control freak to even care.

I said "not that much of a control freak". I recognize that under certain circumstances I am a control freak, so please do not misquote me :D

H2oSki2Fast
02-10-2014, 12:20 PM
I think I said "I don't think there is a clique here". I will say this, 99% of the people here do not have my personal cell number and I rarely receive texts about anything going on here on the site or off the site. So if there is a clique, I am certainly not a part of it nor do I condone it. If a group of people want to get together and gossip outside this site, I have absolutely zero control over that and I'm not that much of a control freak to even care.

I said "not that much of a control freak". I recognize that under certain circumstances I am a control freak, so please do not misquote me :D

Whatcu hiding from?:D

ChumpChange
02-10-2014, 12:26 PM
Looks like this thread filled up his PM box. :D

JBS
02-10-2014, 12:33 PM
This is about as much fun as beating my head against the wall.:bangmyhead:

So I got to admit Grads I looked into this a little. I still think you are an attention whore. With that said I think you should block out the names in the texts of who the subject is, but paste the texts. You have made a lot of remarks about this person texting you and if you do have the texts and I am not saying you do or don't why not post them and prove yourself not crazy. I know I would.

Vic as for the clique Like you say who gives a shit.

HB Vic
02-10-2014, 12:33 PM
Whatcu hiding from?:D

Late night drama texts :D

And I get enough calls and texts from my other fill time job

ChumpChange
02-10-2014, 12:35 PM
Late night drama texts :D

And I get enough calls and texts from my other fill time job

If you got a full time job, you would have less texts from your fill time jobs........

GRADS
02-10-2014, 12:53 PM
So I got to admit Grads I looked into this a little. I still think you are an attention whore. With that said I think you should block out the names in the texts of who the subject is, but paste the texts. You have made a lot of remarks about this person texting you and if you do have the texts and I am not saying you do or don't why not post them and prove yourself not crazy. I know I would.

I'm going to have a meet and greet at 3:00 p.m.

JBS
02-10-2014, 01:00 PM
I'm going to have a meet and greet at 3:00 p.m.

Dont think I can make it to Northern Cal by 3

ChumpChange
02-10-2014, 01:02 PM
Some interesting IP addresses in this thread as guests.............

thatguy
02-10-2014, 01:07 PM
One thing I know for sure is that I know less now than I did 5 minutes ago when I opened this thread.
I have no idea what Grads is ate up about.

I 100% understand why Brett lobbies hard against "them" however.

Milkmoney
02-10-2014, 01:10 PM

Jus sayin. I read what you said. That is based on my post. There is cliques on every site. Whether it is a best friendship to jus a friendship on the Internet. Reality is what it is.

Cliques are people that run and hang together. Although there is always a friend if friend that is welcomed into the clique jus not part of it.

As far as ur control freak. I don't misquote. I jus hit the quote button and what you write shows up. I don't change the words. :).

HB Vic
02-10-2014, 01:19 PM
Jus sayin. I read what you said. That is based on my post. There is cliques on every site. Whether it is a best friendship to jus a friendship on the Internet. Reality is what it is.

Cliques are people that run and hang together. Although there is always a friend if friend that is welcomed into the clique jus not part of it.

As far as ur control freak. I don't misquote. I jus hit the quote button and what you write shows up. I don't change the words. :).

Thank you for setting me straight :D

GRADS
02-10-2014, 01:42 PM
Some interesting IP addresses in this thread as guests.............

Oh great....now you just scared away all the NutCliquers.

RVR SWPR
02-10-2014, 01:45 PM
Alotta Street Cred @ risk on this episode.

JBS
02-10-2014, 02:17 PM
Grads, Looked into this further since you won't post up what you are alleging.

As usual you are full of shit. The texts do not say to post this on HB. In fact they say the opposite. BTW these texts are from mid december. Not this past weekend.

You and your buddy Tishimself really need to get ahold of yourselfs. The texts you guys sent this past Saturday are fucked up. You guys are delusional.

Vic I consider you a friend. I wish you nothing but success with Hot Boat. With that being said if these two idiots are part of your marketing plan you need to restructure. From what I am told HB did a great job of presenting themselfs at the LA boat show. What good does it do to have that success tarnished by this delusional BS.

GRADS
02-10-2014, 02:26 PM
The texts do not say to post this on HB. In fact they say the opposite. BTW these texts are from mid december. Not this past weekend.

This is news to you? No shit dumbass. And by telling me not to post it and knowing that I usually do the opposite of what he says, I'm guessing he wanted me to.... Why else would some guy that I never talk to text me out of the blue in the middle of the night to tell me about some guy I don't even know getting arrested for Domestic Violence?

JBS
02-10-2014, 02:30 PM
This is news to you? No shit dumbass. And by telling me not to post it and knowing that I usually do the opposite of what he says, I'm guessing he wanted me to.... Why else would some guy that I never talk to text me out of the blue in the middle of the night to tell me about some guy I don't even know getting arrested for Domestic Violence?

LOL Grads he was trying to get you to do the opposite:dumb_ass: You crack me up. So now you want us to read into the texts the way you think. :weirdo:

ChumpChange
02-10-2014, 02:33 PM
I'm gonna guess this is just going to be personal attacks from here on out so CLOSED.

HB Vic
02-10-2014, 03:50 PM
Grads, Looked into this further since you won't post up what you are alleging.

As usual you are full of shit. The texts do not say to post this on HB. In fact they say the opposite. BTW these texts are from mid december. Not this past weekend.

You and your buddy Tishimself really need to get ahold of yourselfs. The texts you guys sent this past Saturday are fucked up. You guys are delusional.

Vic I consider you a friend. I wish you nothing but success with Hot Boat. With that being said if these two idiots are part of your marketing plan you need to restructure. From what I am told HB did a great job of presenting themselfs at the LA boat show. What good does it do to have that success tarnished by this delusional BS.

Wow. That's all I'm gonna say on this. Have a great day JBS