PDA

View Full Version : Winter Blast (Feb 14-16)

ChumpChange
02-05-2014, 12:57 PM
Who will be in Havasu for Winter Blast this year? We're rolling into town on Friday for the evening and was wondering what might be going on. We'll be over at Crazy Horse for the night in the overflow area as we didn't book soon enough. Doh!

Wendi
02-05-2014, 01:00 PM
Who will be in Havasu for Winter Blast this year? We're rolling into town on Friday for the evening and was wondering what might be going on. We'll be over at Crazy Horse for the night in the overflow area as we didn't book soon enough. Doh!
What is winter blast? We will be in Parker that weekend for the Desert Dash!

ChumpChange
02-05-2014, 01:04 PM
What is winter blast? We will be in Parker that weekend for the Desert Dash!

On Saturday there is generally an epic Pyrotechnics show. www.westernpyro.org

There's also the Rockabilly Reunion. www.lakehavasurockabillyreunion.com

240Hallett
02-05-2014, 01:12 PM
It's a good weekend to be in town. We will be taking the offroad toys and finding a spot on the hills across the highway from Sara park. Don't know when we'll make it to the car show (damn boat projects)

ChumpChange
02-05-2014, 02:24 PM
Anybody want to meet for Coffee on Saturday morning?

Wendi
02-05-2014, 02:49 PM

No thanks :)

HB Vic
02-05-2014, 05:03 PM
We'll be in Vegas that weekend. That's another story. I'm kind of ashamed of what I'll be doing. But I'm manly enough that I'll be sure to let everyone know LOL

Cigalert
02-05-2014, 05:07 PM
We will be there.

Paul65K
02-05-2014, 05:10 PM
Sure....I'd be up for that.......especially if we go out drinking on Friday night first :D

ChumpChange
02-05-2014, 05:14 PM
Sure....I'd be up for that.......especially if we go out drinking on Friday night first :D

As long as it's walking distance from CrazyHorse.

RvrRat350
02-12-2014, 03:18 AM
Im gonna be there early thursday morn to drop boat off for service and topack 66 lunch run Saturday
Benn goin this weekend for the last 5 years and its a GREAT weekend and since its gonna be in the mid to upper 80s gonna make it a lil better!!
they are doing a Demo show thursday this year
AM Pyro is doin the friday show and they put on a great show!!
im goin all 4 nights!!
the rockabilly is also a must if you're in town

My buddy is also gonna be in crazyhorse overflow tentin it
kinda shocked it was full since the main campground doesnt even get full on Memorial weekend anymore!!

heres a link to the fireworks schedule
note the shows start a lil earlier this year
https://www.westernpyro.org/files/wwb/2014/schedule.pdf