PDA

View Full Version : Just in from Eliminator Boats

Havasuing
02-04-2014, 02:12 PM
Got this from Eliminator Boats earlier this morning....just passing it on.

ELIMINATOR BOATS RUNNING AT FULL PRODUCTION CAPACITY
Factory Shop Tours and Hospitality Refreshments Available February 6-9 in Mira Loma, CA

Mira Loma, CA: Bob Leach, owner/founder of Eliminator Boats in 1969 has seen the best and worst of times in the performance boating industry. “These past six years have been the toughest since I’ve been in the boat manufacturing business,” comments Bob. “But it looks like patience and perseverance is finally starting to pay off. We currently have more boats on order and in production since the beginning of the economic decline in 2007. And it’s a mix of all sizes, both cats and vee-bottoms. In fact, our production schedule is so tight that we can’t even afford to take time to exhibit at the 2014 L.A. Boat Show. We’ve made commitments to our customers to deliver boats on time, and that’s what we intend to do.”

“I know some of our Eliminator fans may be disappointed that we are not at the L.A. Show,” continues Bob, “but we’re prepared to do the next best thing and have a four-day, February 6-9 factory open house with shop tours and complimentary lunch/beverages for those who stop by. Even if we can’t take time-off to make the boat show this year, we’re still going to be offering special boat show pricing all through the month of February. I think everyone will be impressed by what we have in production, it’s some of the best boats we’ve built in our 44 year history.”

Within the last week, Eliminator has finished and water-tested a brand new 30 Daytona with a pair of Mercury Racing’s new 565 engine and drive packages headed for delivery to the customer in New York. Even with conservative propping, the 30 Daytona is running in the 110 to 120 mph top speed range. As of February 1, a total of nine new builds are in production at the Eliminator factory including a 33 Daytona open bow with twin Merc 565s, 380 and 340 Eagle XP vee-bottoms for customers in Nigeria, and a 26 Daytona also heading to New York in the next few weeks.

Additional important 2014 Eliminator dates to make note of are: see us at the 23rd Annual Lake Havasu Boat Show, April 11-13, Lake Havasu State Park, Windsor 4; Desert Storm Street Party, April 24 on McCulloch Blvd., Lake Havasu; and Lake of the Ozarks Shoot-Out, August 23-24.

For more information, please contact Eliminator Boats, 10795 San Sevaine, Mira Loma, CA 91752, 951-332-4300, sales@eliminatorboat.com, www.eliminatorboat.com.

ChumpChange
02-04-2014, 04:30 PM
Glad to hear all is going well over at Eliminator!

Eli
02-04-2014, 04:42 PM
Great news! I just love those ELIminators!

Sent from my Bat Cave

GotHalos
02-04-2014, 05:48 PM
Good news! Nigeria? Pretty cool stuff :thumbup:

ChumpChange
02-04-2014, 06:04 PM
Good news! Nigeria? Pretty cool stuff :thumbup:

They send the check to Eliminator and Eliminator wires the overpayment back to them. :D