PDA

View Full Version : Grads & ms. Daytona .....

Hammer
02-01-2014, 03:29 PM
Where all the women at in the sac area ? I need to find some pretty women to hit on ! Lol :D

Hammer
02-01-2014, 03:34 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/02/upy9ysys.jpgbottomless mimosas are kicking in in old town Sac....

HB Vic
02-01-2014, 03:36 PM
Looks like a nice day. Did you move up there??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammer
02-01-2014, 03:41 PM
Looks like a nice day. Did you move up there??

I did after my step father passed in oct. I need to find some ladies who don't know who hammer is ! Lol

Hope all is well Vic. :)

HB Vic
02-01-2014, 03:43 PM
I did after my step father passed in oct. I need to find some ladies who don't know who hammer is ! Lol

Hope all is well Vic. :)

Yeah sorry to hear of your loss.

Grads may know someone but you know Grads lol

Things are well. You going to the LA Boat show?

Hammer
02-01-2014, 03:53 PM
Yeah sorry to hear of your loss.

Grads may know someone but you know Grads lol

Things are well. You going to the LA Boat show?

Thanks. No I won't be going to the boat show, DS is probably the only event I won't miss. Possibly needles but doubt it....

I know grads. Lol I just need some ideas of where nor cal girls hang out.

Tishimself
02-01-2014, 03:56 PM
Thanks. No I won't be going to the boat show, DS is probably the only event I won't miss. Possibly needles but doubt it....

I know grads. Lol I just need some ideas of where nor cal girls hang out.

Your always welcome down here (Modesto Area)....Chrissie knows a few single girls...I'll see what she has to offer...LOL...;)

Also, so very sorry for your loss.....

78Southwind
02-01-2014, 04:01 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/02/upy9ysys.jpgbottomless mimosas are kicking in in old town Sac....

You at Joes or next door? We were there last year about the same time of year. Old Sac is pretty cool.

Hammer
02-01-2014, 04:06 PM
You at Joes or next door? We were there last year about the same time of year. Old Sac is pretty cool.

Next door. At the cafe. Cool but everything is kinda dead.

Milkmoney
02-01-2014, 04:26 PM
I love the sac area. Wish I was around there hammer to have a drink with ya and watch you hit on the ladies. :)

78Southwind
02-01-2014, 04:32 PM
There's an Irish Pub at the beginning of Old Sac, that may have more action. It's kind of a local hangout (it seemed like it when we were there).

Hammer
02-01-2014, 04:35 PM
I love the sac area. Wish I was around there hammer to have a drink with ya and watch you hit on the ladies. :)

X2 bud ! Wanted to photo bomb a wedding couple taking pics. :D I'm not drunk though :(

Hammer
02-01-2014, 04:35 PM
There's an Irish Pub at the beginning of Old Sac, that may have more action. It's kind of a local hangout (it seemed like it when we were there).

Omalleys, it was dead too...

Milkmoney
02-01-2014, 04:38 PM
X2 bud ! Wanted to photo bomb a wedding couple taking pics. :D I'm not drunk though :(

Lol. :)

mrs.daytona
02-01-2014, 05:10 PM
I see you found Rio City Cafe. The river is a good place to start. You should also go across the water to The Virgin Sturgeon, Crawdads and Swabbies. Winter is a little dead down there, but all of those places are great in the summer. There are some cool bars downtown, The Torch Club, Monkey Bar, Limelight...The Midtown area is pretty cool.

Hammer
02-01-2014, 05:26 PM
I see you found Rio City Cafe. The river is a good place to start. You should also go across the water to The Virgin Sturgeon, Crawdads and Swabbies. Winter is a little dead down there, but all of those places are great in the summer. There are some cool bars downtown, The Torch Club, Monkey Bar, Limelight...The Midtown area is pretty cool.

What about Roseville area ? Downtown is a far place to drink and drive from(not saying I drink and drive , it's just not close to home)... Rio City Cafe was cool ! Our waitress Jill was hot ! Should've asked her for her number . Oh well...

28eliminator
02-01-2014, 05:31 PM
Mike.. My daughter is in Chico and has a crapload of hot girlfriends from college.. Lol head north buddy, I'll have her hook you up...

Sent from somewhere on the water

mrs.daytona
02-01-2014, 05:33 PM
What about Roseville area ? Downtown is a far place to drink and drive from(not saying I drink and drive , it's just not close to home)... Rio City Cafe was cool ! Our waitress Jill was hot ! Should've asked her for her number . Oh well...

Downtown Roseville has quite a few bars now off of Main Street. If you're looking for the wannabe Real Housewives of Roseville, hangout at the restaurants near the Galleria ;)

Hammer
02-01-2014, 05:41 PM
Downtown Roseville has quite a few bars now off of Main Street. If you're looking for the wannabe Real Housewives of Roseville, hangout at the restaurants near the Galleria ;)

Real housewives of Roseville will work if they wanna buy me a skater !!! I'd settle for a Nordic 28SS though ... Lol :D

Hammer
02-01-2014, 05:42 PM
Mike.. My daughter is in Chico and has a crapload of hot girlfriends from college.. Lol head north buddy, I'll have her hook you up...

Sent from somewhere on the water

Noted. I have had some good times at Chico st. In the past... :thumbup: