PDA

View Full Version : I did it!!!!

Tishimself
02-01-2014, 12:38 PM
I just booked my first two cruises in the startup of my little travel business here at the house, Allure Travel.....YAY ME!!!! LOL......

Next stop, a little advertising here on HB.com, and maybe a gig as the "Official" cruise agency of Hotboat.com...LOL...that might be asking too much. But I now have started one of my dreams, owning my own little cruise agency....very good day!!

Eli
02-01-2014, 12:51 PM
Congrats! Can't wait to see your ad on HB!

Sent from my Bat Cave

gn7
02-01-2014, 01:53 PM
Cool. Want to sponsor a GN?

I was thinking Allure Travel and maybe Eli's firm Sue the Prick Я Us could chip in to get it back on the water.

Tishimself
02-01-2014, 01:54 PM

I was thinking Allure Travel and maybe Eli's firm Sue the Prick Я Us could chip in to get it back on the water.

Funny, I thought her firm's name was Dewey, Cheatum, and Howe.... :P

Eli
02-01-2014, 01:59 PM

PM me the info and I'll talk to the partners. It's a long shot, but I'll definitely fight hard for it :)

Sent from my Bat Cave

gn7
02-01-2014, 06:36 PM
PM me the info and I'll talk to the partners. It's a long shot, but I'll definitely fight hard for it :)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Eli. I appreciate the offer, but money is not what is keeping that boat on the trailer, but it never hurts. If we do plan on running it again, I will let you know.
I will have my people get ahold of your people as they say.

Eli
02-01-2014, 06:38 PM
Eli. I appreciate the offer, but money is not what is keeping that boat on the trailer, but it never hurts. If we do plan on running it again, I will let you know.

;) I thought "chip in" meant money. You don't want my firm to have anything to do with help fixing the boat. They don't know a screw driver from a chain saw. But, if you need a driver...I'm a quick study. I'm ALL in!

Sent from my Bat Cave

gn7
02-01-2014, 06:43 PM
;) I thought "chip in" meant money. You don't want my firm to have anything to do with help fixing the boat. They don't know a screw driver from a chain saw. But, if you need a driver...I'm a quick study. I'm ALL in!

Sent from my Bat Cave
The boat isn't broke, and neither am I, although the boat tried its damn-est.

Just taking a well deserved break to do other things. Running the boat is a full time race to race life, and it gets old after 12 years.
It will be out there soon enough. Maybe we'll surprise everybody and show up at Puddingstone.

Eli
02-01-2014, 06:44 PM
The boat isn't broke, and neither am I, although the boat tried its damn-est.

Just taking a well deserved break to do other things. Running the boat is a full time race to race life, and it gets old after 12 years.
It will be out there soon enough. Maybe we'll surprise everybody and show up at Puddingstone.

That would be Fucken awesome!!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave