PDA

View Full Version : Pizzookie?? Or not?

Tishimself
01-31-2014, 01:44 PM
For those of you that go to Bj's Brewhouse, you know the best dessert they have is the pizzookie. By far. YUMMY!!!! But you know what? There is something better than that. And every now and then I break it out. The microwave cookie. Yup. Take a spoonful of cookie dough, however much you want, put it on a plate, nuke it for 30-50 seconds. Each micro is different, so you will have to experiment on the time and consistency, but it saves you from having to do a whole batch, and you can control the consistency from ooey gooey to well done. LOL....top with a glass of milk and enjoy. Any cookie dough will work, from home made to store bought.....try it and let me know what you think!!! :D

Eli
01-31-2014, 01:48 PM
Make your own Pizzookie?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Ziggy
01-31-2014, 01:52 PM
They're cyber snacks, them sneaky restaurants trying to gather cookie information. :D

Rock_Bottom
01-31-2014, 01:54 PM
I used to get the red velvet one at bjs. Until they changed there menu and got rid of it ;(

Paul65K
01-31-2014, 01:56 PM
That will leave a mark on your diet.......Just sayin' :rolleyes

riverrunner1984
01-31-2014, 02:05 PM
thats a great idea, Im going to have to try it!

Tishimself
01-31-2014, 02:20 PM
thats a great idea, Im going to have to try it!

It's addictive, and even though it LOOKS like three cookies, because the dough expands and flattens out like a pancake, it's still only enough dough for one. And once a week Paul wont hurt the diet....LOL....but it's great for a quick scoobie snack...been doing it since I was a teen...

Paul65K
01-31-2014, 04:11 PM
It's addictive, and even though it LOOKS like three cookies, because the dough expands and flattens out like a pancake, it's still only enough dough for one. And once a week Paul wont hurt the diet....LOL....but it's great for a quick scoobie snack...been doing it since I was a teen...

My problem is I'm like an alcoholic with Food......I can't take just one bite or I eat the whole bowl and hat myself in the morning :)

Tishimself
01-31-2014, 04:30 PM
My problem is I'm like an alcoholic with Food......I can't take just one bite or I eat the whole bowl and hat myself in the morning :)

If that is the case sir, stay as far away from this as you possibly can. This is seriously the crack cocaine of the food world....best eaten the moment it comes out of the micro, do not under any circumstances let it cool, it turns hard as a rock if it does and the plate is nearly impossible to clean...(no idea why it does this)..... ;)