PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call: "Where its all starting" HotBoat at the L.A Boat show.

GRADS
01-30-2014, 11:58 PM
Where are we meeting and who's going. Trying to put a list together. Please add to the list and lets get a game plan going.

GRADS and Mrs. Daytona
Eli
Westernada and CarolAnn Jersey Girl
Hotboat and Mrs.
Wendi and WMC
Unforgiven and Shannon
Nice Guy Eddie and babes
28Eliminator and Terri
RogerThat99
SFVR2RVR?
Tishimself and Chrissie
Goth Alos
Miss Managed Assets
Joker?
McRib?

GRADS
01-31-2014, 12:00 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing BarbieGirl although I don't know how the show feels about open sex.

Tishimself
01-31-2014, 12:13 AM
We might not be going. Just found out I have block training next week, wont be done till late Friday, and it's not worth it to me to head down there for just two days...we may have to bail out, if I can not swap out with another engineer.....should know by Saturday or so....we'll see....#bummedout

Eli
01-31-2014, 12:14 AM
GRADS and Mrs. Daytona
Eli and Cabana Boys
Westernada and CarolAnn Jersey Girl
Hotboat and Mrs.
Wendi and WMC
Unforgiven and Shannon
Nice Guy Eddie and babes
28Eliminator and Terri
RogerThat99
SFVR2RVR?
Tishimself and Chrissie
Goth Alos
Miss Managed Assets
Joker?
McRib?

Sent from my Bat Cave

GRADS
01-31-2014, 12:25 AM
We might not be going. Just found out I have block training next week, wont be done till late Friday, and it's not worth it to me to head down there for just two days...we may have to bail out, if I can not swap out with another engineer.....should know by Saturday or so....we'll see....#bummedout

I'm sorry but your excuse has been denied. We will see you there Saturday.

ChumpChange
01-31-2014, 06:15 AM
See you guys on Thursday or Friday!

Wendi
01-31-2014, 07:41 AM
We aren't going either sorry guys Taylor's dance schedule is brutal this month!!

See some of you in needles!

Tishimself
01-31-2014, 09:33 AM
It's official. We are out. I cant get out of Amtrak block training this next week. It's ok, as I was going to try to not go, as I had serious concerns for my safety with some elements of that other site being there, I didn't trust that if they knew I was there, they wouldn't come up and say something or do something. I'll go get these classes done and try to meet you guys somewhere else...sorry everyone...but the whole "posse" element over there worries me. :(

WESTERNAERO
01-31-2014, 09:33 AM
We aren't going either sorry guys Taylor's dance schedule is brutal this month!!

See some of you in needles!

Quitter.......

Wendi
01-31-2014, 09:36 AM
Quitter.......

Piss off!

McRib
01-31-2014, 09:42 AM
I'll be there in a Switzerland capacity. Gonna take the train from upland in the morning. It's 10 bucks and the ticket is good all weekend and includes all transfers on any metro line. We will take the metrolink to union, the subway to the blue line one stop then walk half a block to the convention center. The last train from Union home is like 11 or midnight. I will bring my "water" bottle and buy lemonades :D

Wendi
01-31-2014, 09:46 AM
I hope you get lost going home LOL!!

McRib
01-31-2014, 09:47 AM
It's official. We are out. I cant get out of Amtrak block training this next week. It's ok, as I was going to try to not go, as I had serious concerns for my safety with some elements of that other site being there, I didn't trust that if they knew I was there, they wouldn't come up and say something or do something. I'll go get these classes done and try to meet you guys somewhere else...sorry everyone...but the whole "posse" element over there worries me. :(
No matter what or who you pissed off over there not a single one would punch you in the face. It's the Internet and it's full of badasses remember? No one is going to jail for assault at the boat show over some interweb bullshit. I really hope that part of your excuse is not real.

McRib
01-31-2014, 09:49 AM
I hope you get lost going home LOL!!

With "friends" like you who needs enemies? Have fun at dance captain stage mom. :P

HB Vic
01-31-2014, 09:52 AM

Not sure what happened between you and I assume a rdp member(s)? But I don't know anyone on rdp who would do that. I don't even think LR2 would do that to me and he hates my guts LOL. You can hang out with us, my SIL is doing security for our booth LOL

Tishimself
01-31-2014, 09:52 AM
No matter what or who you pissed off over there not a single one would punch you in the face. It's the Internet and it's full of badasses remember? No one is going to jail for assault at the boat show over some interweb bullshit. I really hope that part of your excuse is not real.

I'm sorry, it is. I was sad and relieved at the same time when I got the notice I had been bumped into the open slot for the training. I wanted to go, but at the same time, I wasn't sure that I could just go there and walk around and not have someone try to start shit with me in front of Chrissie...it was/is a real concern. Well, not anymore. I just have to watch myself, where I go, what I do, the circles I move in at certain places I guess.

Wendi
01-31-2014, 09:54 AM
With "friends" like you who needs enemies? Have fun at dance captain stage mom. :P

And damn proud! Take a shank in case you get mugged

McRib
01-31-2014, 09:59 AM
I'm sorry, it is. I was sad and relieved at the same time when I got the notice I had been bumped into the open slot for the training. I wanted to go, but at the same time, I wasn't sure that I could just go there and walk around and not have someone try to start shit with me in front of Chrissie...it was/is a real concern. Well, not anymore. I just have to watch myself, where I go, what I do, the circles I move in at certain places I guess.

It is not some kind of grudge match gang shit over there. I've met people I know don't like me and everyone of them just ignores me when I'm in their presence. I'm not changing who I am cause someone I don't know or care about doesn't like me. If that was the case I'd probably never go to the river. You seriously have nothing to worry about. Get your spot in training covered and get to the show. Never let anyone decide what your gonna do. Hope to meet you saturday.

sent from the poor house

McRib
01-31-2014, 10:01 AM
Not sure what happened between you and I assume a rdp member(s)? But I don't know anyone on rdp who would do that. I don't even think LR2 would do that to me and he hates my guts LOL. You can hang out with us, my SIL is doing security for our booth LOL

Pix better not rip my pants of this time. Someone owes me 30$!!!

sent from the poor house

McRib
01-31-2014, 10:02 AM
And damn proud! Take a shank in case you get mugged

You're old!

sent from the poor house

WESTERNAERO
01-31-2014, 10:03 AM

sent from the poor house

:lmao......

JBS
01-31-2014, 10:45 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing BarbieGirl although I don't know how the show feels about open sex.

Grads are you are fucked in the head talking that way, Keep your fantasies in your head.

GRADS
01-31-2014, 10:51 AM
Grads are you are fucked in the head talking that way, Keep your fantasies in your head.

Um it wasn't a fantasy...I'm pretty sure she was the one on the cruise spreading the love.....if I'm wrong then I'm sorry.

HB Vic
01-31-2014, 10:55 AM

sent from the poor house

The story I heard was you started the rip, she finished it LOL.

Do don't wear holy pants and you'll be just fine :D

78Southwind
01-31-2014, 11:06 AM
Um it wasn't a fantasy...I'm pretty sure she was the one on the cruise spreading the love.....if I'm wrong then I'm sorry.

Grads...I am pretty sure you got the wrong person. MMA hung out with her for a while and she wasn't the one spreading the love on the couch and in the kitchen.

GRADS
01-31-2014, 11:10 AM
Grads...I am pretty sure you got the wrong person. MMA hung out with her for a while and she wasn't the one spreading the love on the couch and in kitchen.

Oh okay, my bad. Sorry BarbiGirl. Who was it then?

HB Vic
01-31-2014, 11:15 AM
Ok I'm pushing the panic button.

I'm thinking of leaving work now to see if I can get some shit done. It just hit me like a ton of bricks that we have to set up Wednesday.

And I'm still waiting on some shit to show up.

Can you get Xanax at CVS???? :drown:

78Southwind
01-31-2014, 11:23 AM

I don't know but she had at least 10 years on BarbiGirl.

WESTERNAERO
01-31-2014, 11:28 AM

You dumbass, BarbiGirl is Mondorally's wife. They were the nice quiet younger couple.

McRib
01-31-2014, 11:31 AM
The story I heard was you started the rip, she finished it LOL.

Do don't wear holy pants and you'll be just fine :D

It was fixable before she got it! I loved those pants. :(

sent from the poor house

HB Vic
01-31-2014, 11:32 AM
It was fixable before she got it! I loved those pants. :(

sent from the poor house

And they loved you. Now you'll never forget them LOL

McRib
01-31-2014, 11:36 AM
And they loved you. Now you'll never forget them LOL

Someone owes me 30 bucks or a bottle of vodka!!

sent from the poor house

McRib
01-31-2014, 11:37 AM
And not popov!!

sent from the poor house

HB Vic
01-31-2014, 11:37 AM
Someone owes me 30 bucks or a bottle of vodka!!

sent from the poor house

Pix is a tight ass, good luck with that LOL

I'll give you a T shirt if that'll make you feel better :D

GRADS
01-31-2014, 11:40 AM
You dumbass, BarbiGirl is Mondorally's wife. They were the nice quiet younger couple.

Ahhh shit.....sorry BarbiGirl. I will look back through the Christmas cruise pics to find the girl I was talking about.

McRib
01-31-2014, 11:41 AM
Pix is a tight ass, good luck with that LOL

I'll give you a T shirt if that'll make you feel better :D

Lol. It better not be last seasons design focker!

sent from the poor house

HB Vic
01-31-2014, 11:47 AM
Lol. It better not be last seasons design focker!

sent from the poor house

Should I put some holes in it to match your pants? LOL

ChumpChange
01-31-2014, 11:50 AM
Looks like I'll be there Friday. Just booked a big appt Thursday morning.

Paul65K
01-31-2014, 11:51 AM
Ahhh shit.....sorry BarbiGirl. I will look back through the Christmas cruise pics to find the girl I was talking about.
For all we know it could have been YOU in a dress :yikes:

McRib
01-31-2014, 11:51 AM
Should I put some holes in it to match your pants? LOL

Sure but make sure pix does it. She does it right. Ull just fuck it up. Lol

sent from the poor house

Wendi
01-31-2014, 12:35 PM

It is my friend that you are talking about and she won't be there. No need to post pics. Carry on!!

mrs.daytona
01-31-2014, 01:35 PM
Quitter.......

Did you book your room yet?

HB Vic
01-31-2014, 02:17 PM
Well things just got more interesting :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WESTERNAERO
01-31-2014, 02:22 PM
Did you book your room yet?

Why? You looking to get away from GRADS?

mrs.daytona
01-31-2014, 02:27 PM
why? You looking to get away from grads?

duh ;)

GRADS
01-31-2014, 02:35 PM
Well things just got more interesting :D

Spill it!

Eli
01-31-2014, 02:36 PM
Spill it!
X2

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
01-31-2014, 02:40 PM
Spill it!

Nope. It's a secret :D

WESTERNAERO
01-31-2014, 02:44 PM
duh ;)

I'll take you in, but it's gonna cost ya.

Tishimself
01-31-2014, 02:45 PM
I have not canceled our room yet...if that helps anyone...

JBS
01-31-2014, 02:50 PM

Thank you.

HB Vic
01-31-2014, 02:59 PM
My tongues bleeding lol

mrs.daytona
01-31-2014, 03:08 PM
I'll take you in, but it's gonna cost ya.

Okay ,deal! Wait...what exactly did I sign up for here? Paging JerseyGirl...

RogerThat99
01-31-2014, 03:09 PM
HWLaser23 on the Bus...Noted!!

Tish, nobody should have been more concerned then Grads about meeting everyone. He holds the world record for pissing people off on the internet (followed closely by GN7. LOL). I wouldn't worry about anyone starting shit with you at the Boat Show. But what do I know...I am Switzerland like McRib!!

GRADS
01-31-2014, 03:19 PM
My tongues bleeding lol

Did you go down on Eli? :hilarious:

Eli
01-31-2014, 03:20 PM
Eli? :hilarious:

Grads!!! WTF?

Sent from my Bat Cave

JBS
01-31-2014, 03:32 PM
Grads!!! WTF?

Sent from my Bat Cave

No filter. He thinks he is funny Seems like the next meltdown is getting close

Eli
01-31-2014, 03:46 PM
No filter. He thinks he is funny Seems like the next meltdown is getting close

He's fine...he's not melting down anytime soon. I'd put my money on him any day of the week.

Sent from my Bat Cave

JBS
01-31-2014, 03:48 PM
He's fine...he's not melting down anytime soon. I'd put my money on him any day of the week.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Honestly I don't get him anymore. He use to be funny. Everything is sex now

The whole site has a weird vibe. Maybe it's me

The

HB Vic
01-31-2014, 03:49 PM
Did you go down on Eli? :hilarious:

Very funny. But you won't be laughing when Mrs HB kicks you in the junk LOL

Eli
01-31-2014, 03:50 PM
Very funny. But you won't be laughing when Mrs HB kicks you in the junk LOL

I'd watch the junk kick! Lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
01-31-2014, 03:50 PM

The

RDP is way better :D

Eli
01-31-2014, 03:51 PM

:lmao

He doesn't get PMs

Sent from my Bat Cave

JBS
01-31-2014, 03:52 PM

Was that a quote?

I actually like Garage Journal a lot

HB Vic
01-31-2014, 03:54 PM
Was that a quote?

I actually like Garage Journal a lot

Sure why not it doesn't bother me, nothing bothers me anymore :D

JBS
01-31-2014, 03:58 PM
Sure why not it doesn't bother me, nothing bothers me anymore :D

I'm glad u found peace :D

GRADS
01-31-2014, 03:58 PM

Yeah that's all I talk about....sex. :rolleyes I will admit though it is a little easier to discuss it on a website with quite a few women who post....much easier than on say RiverxxxPlace. ;)

HB Vic
01-31-2014, 04:01 PM
Fock I know I'm missing something.

There will be a big surprise at the show hopefully if it all works out. Maybe even ground breaking LOL.

I've said enough.

I'm having steak and booze tonight, just because!

HB Vic
01-31-2014, 04:02 PM
I'm glad u found peace :D

Never said I found peace, all I said was nothing bothers me anymore :D

HB Vic
01-31-2014, 04:03 PM
Yeah that's all I talk about....sex. :rolleyes I will admit though it is a little easier to discuss it on a website with quite a few women who post....much easier than on say RiverxxxPlace. ;)

Grads dammit. The cops are gonna keep coming over here if you keep that shit up.

GRADS
01-31-2014, 04:04 PM
Fock I know I'm missing something.

There will be a big surprise at the show hopefully if it all works out. Maybe even ground breaking LOL.

I've said enough.

I'm having steak and booze tonight, just because!

Can you at least give us a hint???

HB Vic
01-31-2014, 04:07 PM
Can you at least give us a hint???

I did, groundbreaking :D

McRib
01-31-2014, 04:09 PM
I did, groundbreaking :D

Ur building a M41?

HB Vic
01-31-2014, 04:15 PM
Ur building a M41?

That wouldn't be groundbreaking info, that would be Earth shattering, world ending shit.

c'mon man, get your catastrophes straight :D

McRib
01-31-2014, 04:16 PM
That wouldn't be groundbreaking info, that would be Earth shattering, world ending shit.

c'mon man, get your catastrophes straight :D

Then M29/31 it is then. Can't wait to see the renderings.

sent from the poor house

GRADS
01-31-2014, 04:18 PM
Can I buy your old boat?

HB Vic
01-31-2014, 04:18 PM
Then M29/31 it is then. Can't wait to see the renderings.

sent from the poor house

Ok I'll show you. But a rendering will be all I can afford. That's ok right?

Tishimself
01-31-2014, 04:24 PM
Grads dammit. The cops are gonna keep coming over here if you keep that shit up.

I was thinking more like the paramedics...ugh.... :-/

HB Vic
01-31-2014, 04:27 PM
Can I buy your old boat?

I'll make you a good deal on a rendering of my old boat :D

28eliminator
01-31-2014, 04:36 PM

Tish, nobody should have been more concerned then Grads about meeting everyone. He holds the world record for pissing people off on the internet (followed closely by GN7. LOL). I wouldn't worry about anyone starting shit with you at the Boat Show. But what do I know...I am Switzerland like McRib!!

X2.. Switzerland :biggrin:

28eliminator
01-31-2014, 04:38 PM
rdp is way better :d

sent from my iphone using tapatalk

lmfao...

Paul65K
01-31-2014, 06:11 PM

Yeah.....Me too :lmao

Tishimself
01-31-2014, 06:39 PM

Lets just say that before there was GRADS, there was me. I thought that time would make it all go away, that hey, we're all adults here, we move on right? Wrong. I was shocked at the treatment by some of the posters on the other site, and surprised at the out and out hatred and anger thrown my way five years after getting banned. But no one, and I mean NO ONE, was more of a douchebag to me, did more to hurt my reputation, than the owner of the site. The things he said, the shit he texted to me, along with his posse...were enough. You think you know someone, you don't. Trust me. I'll stay away. I understand what everyone has said, but at this point, I don't trust any of them. Too much water I guess....

There was a thread about me asking what had happened to me about a week or so ago, seems the non posse types liked me and my posts, and the owner came in and instead of saying something mature, he took it right to douchebag land and basically shut the conversation down. Was That Guy had the final post, and it was about right. I said it once, I'll say it again. I take it as a point of pride that I am not like them. That people like them don't like me. I don't want to be like them, though I admit at one point I did....my bad.

Not trying to start anything, or take any shots, it is what it is, but the things (vibes) I get are real to me, and I guess that that is enough. Right?

GRADS
01-31-2014, 06:59 PM
I'll be there in a Switzerland capacity.

I am Switzerland like McRib!!

I guess that makes me North Korea. ;)

HB Vic
01-31-2014, 07:00 PM
Lets just say that before there was GRADS, there was me. I thought that time would make it all go away, that hey, we're all adults here, we move on right? Wrong. I was shocked at the treatment by some of the posters on the other site, and surprised at the out and out hatred and anger thrown my way five years after getting banned. But no one, and I mean NO ONE, was more of a douchebag to me, did more to hurt my reputation, than the owner of the site. The things he said, the shit he texted to me, along with his posse...were enough. You think you know someone, you don't. Trust me. I'll stay away. I understand what everyone has said, but at this point, I don't trust any of them. Too much water I guess....

There was a thread about me asking what had happened to me about a week or so ago, seems the non posse types liked me and my posts, and the owner came in and instead of saying something mature, he took it right to douchebag land and basically shut the conversation down. Was That Guy had the final post, and it was about right. I said it once, I'll say it again. I take it as a point of pride that I am not like them. That people like them don't like me. I don't want to be like them, though I admit at one point I did....my bad.

Not trying to start anything, or take any shots, it is what it is, but the things (vibes) I get are real to me, and I guess that that is enough. Right?

I understand. If you don't feel comfortable, no sense in going. Don't worry though, we'll post up all sorts of pictures and stuff. You won't miss much.

...Ok who am I kidding, yes you will. But we'll do our best to bring it to you :D

Tishimself
01-31-2014, 07:10 PM
I understand. If you don't feel comfortable, no sense in going. Don't worry though, we'll post up all sorts of pictures and stuff. You won't miss much.

...Ok who am I kidding, yes you will. But we'll do our best to bring it to you :D

Thanks...I wish that we could have caught the boat parade night....maybe we could do more stuff like that?? Do HB only get togethers? They seem to be very popular here on the site amongst us...

HB Vic
01-31-2014, 07:12 PM
Thanks...I wish that we could have caught the boat parade night....maybe we could do more stuff like that?? Do HB only get togethers? They seem to be very popular here on the site amongst us...

That was definitely fun. We'll put something together pre-summer somewhere. I'm also working on something for desert storm.

McRib
01-31-2014, 07:19 PM

I was thinking Iran

sent from the poor house

Tishimself
01-31-2014, 07:19 PM
That was definitely fun. We'll put something together pre-summer somewhere. I'm also working on something for desert storm.

Now Desert Storm is on my list....that might be fun...are there any places left to stay or can we crash at Paul's place?? :D:D:D:D

ChumpChange
01-31-2014, 07:27 PM

Are you still in that six week period after the birth of your new baby? :D

I was thinking Iran

sent from the poor house

What ever country he is, he's currently under sanctions it appears......

Tishimself
01-31-2014, 07:34 PM

More like Poland. :bangmyhead:

Eli
01-31-2014, 07:58 PM
Why are we declaring countries?

I'm Australia BIATCHES!

Sent from my Bat Cave

GRADS
01-31-2014, 08:03 PM
Now Desert Storm is on my list....that might be fun...are there any places left to stay or can we crash at Paul's place?? :D:D:D:D

I hate to tell you this but Desert Storm is in Havasu. River Dave and his "posse" live in Havasu. Probably best to cancel now.:LMAOsmiley:

Tishimself
01-31-2014, 08:06 PM
I hate to tell you this but Desert Storm is in Havasu. River Dave and his "posse" live in Havasu. Probably best to cancel now.:LMAOsmiley:

Well, I just figured that we are not "locked" into a building together in close quarters. There's enough room in in the zoo for everyone to move around and not bump into one another....and yes I know the zoo is small, but not that small...I been there enough times to know that.......

GRADS
01-31-2014, 08:10 PM
More like Poland. :bangmyhead:

Probably closer to France or Canada.

Eli
01-31-2014, 08:21 PM

They're easy to avoid ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
01-31-2014, 08:24 PM

I think you're being a little silly or paranoid or both.

Bobby V
01-31-2014, 09:05 PM

Just curious. I am on both sites and I know of your problems with RDP. But if I seen you in a beer line I would have no clue who you were unless you told me your screen name. And then I would have bought you a beer. I have made many enemies on both sites thru the internet with my union and political stances. But I have also meet over 100 members from both sites and not one has gave me shit over it in person. Man up and go to the boat show.

Tishimself
01-31-2014, 09:17 PM
Just curious. I am on both sites and I know of your problems with RDP. But if I seen you in a beer line I would have no clue who you were unless you told me your screen name. And then I would have bought you a beer. I have made many enemies on both sites thru the internet with my union and political stances. But I have also meet over 100 members from both sites and not one has gave me shit over it in person. Man up and go to the boat show.

I see what your saying, maybe next year when the blood has cooled a bit....this year, not happening. Even if I wanted to, I cant. Amtrak has me for the week. No getting out of that. It worked out for the best...;)

GRADS
02-03-2014, 01:28 PM
Well I'm sorry folks but it looks like Mrs. Daytona and I are not coming to the boat show. We made the tough decision this morning. Originally when we planned on going it seemed like there was going to be a big after party...we kind of assumed it would be like the HotBoat cruise part II but as the show got closer there really weren't any plans and some of the people we were looking forward to seeing dropped out (WMC, Wendi, TisHimself, Unforgiven, RT99, etc). We were also really looking forward to going to the boat show and seeing the HotBoat booth but we couldn't justify spending the $2,000+ that it was going to cost us for this trip for that sole reason. We are buying an Eliminator Daytona and Eliminator not being at the show was also a deciding factor. If it was a couple hours driving distance this wouldn't even be a question....we would be there but it is 7 hours one way. I'm sorry and we are bummed.

WESTERNAERO
02-03-2014, 01:30 PM
Well I'm sorry folks but it looks like Mrs. Daytona and I are not coming to the boat show. We made the tough decision this morning. Originally when we planned on going it seemed like there was going to be a big after party...we kind of assumed it would be like the HotBoat cruise part II but as the show got closer there really weren't any plans and some of the people we were looking forward to seeing dropped out (WMC, Wendi, TisHimself, Unforgiven, RT99, etc). We were also really looking forward to going to the boat show and seeing the HotBoat booth but we couldn't justify spending the $2,000+ that it was going to cost us for this trip for that sole reason. We are buying an Eliminator Daytona and Eliminator not being at the show was also a deciding factor. If it was a couple hours driving distance this wouldn't even be a question....we would be there but it is 7 hours one way. I'm sorry and we are bummed.
That's too bad, I was hoping someone was going to punch you in the face because you're an asshole online.:wink2:

HB Vic
02-03-2014, 01:34 PM

Well I was going to give you your mod credential card in person, I guess I'll have to mail it now lol :D

GRADS
02-03-2014, 04:10 PM
Well I was going to give you your mod credential card in person, I guess I'll have to mail it now lol :D

I'll wait by the mailbox. :rolleyes

ogshotgun
02-03-2014, 07:10 PM
No matter what or who you pissed off over there not a single one would punch you in the face. It's the Internet and it's full of badasses remember? No one is going to jail for assault at the boat show over some interweb bullshit. I really hope that part of your excuse is not real. lmao really lol

H2oSki2Fast
02-03-2014, 07:42 PM

Seems to me that you are starting to understand what I have been saying all along. Just because it was said on the interweb, doesn't mean it goes without notice or consequences. It is another media, another form of conversation per se. If you aren't willing to say it to someone's face, you probably should say it in a forum, maybe eventually you may have to meet that person "in real life".

With that said, I say go, more than likely there won't be any sort of confrontation from the person you are speaking of. He is a keyboard mouth, always has been and doesn't have the balls to start anything, plus he knows it wouldn't be good for his site. The rest are just nutswingers and follow his lead.

How do I know this? Let's just say that there is no love lost between him and I. So go and have a good time.

ChumpChange
02-03-2014, 08:14 PM
Hope you didn't get stiffed for too much money!

Cigalert
02-03-2014, 08:38 PM
A posse? Avoiding public places in fear of meeting someone face to face? LOL....see you all at the show on Friday.

HB Vic
02-03-2014, 08:47 PM
A posse? Avoiding public places in fear of meeting someone face to face? LOL....see you all at the show on Friday.

Have any video you would like to share?? :D

ChumpChange
02-03-2014, 08:57 PM

You for sure on Friday? Bring bread! :D

Cigalert
02-03-2014, 09:08 PM
Have any video you would like to share?? :D

Why? Is there more rumors about me?

You for sure on Friday? Bring bread! :D

Yeah, I got a cavity search last year when I was empty handed...no chance I'm walking in that hall with loaves.

I went to Cabo with 2 coolers full of bread. First time ever I got the red light when crossing mexican customs. That cost me 3 loaves of ciabatta to buy my way out that bind. Lesson learned.

HB Vic
02-03-2014, 09:10 PM

I don't believe in spreading rumors, unless there's video to back it up :D

ChumpChange
02-03-2014, 09:17 PM

He only knows how to spread butter. :D

HB Vic
02-03-2014, 09:18 PM
He only knows how to spread butter. :D

Butter is right, none of that fake 1 molecule away from plastic crap :D

Cigalert
02-03-2014, 09:25 PM
I don't believe in spreading rumors, unless there's video to back it up :D

I read ya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMRrNY0pxfM

pvhca1
02-04-2014, 08:55 AM
Seems to me that you are starting to understand what I have been saying all along. Just because it was said on the interweb, doesn't mean it goes without notice or consequences. It is another media, another form of conversation per se. If you aren't willing to say it to someone's face, you probably should say it in a forum, maybe eventually you may have to meet that person "in real life".

With that said, I say go, more than likely there won't be any sort of confrontation from the person you are speaking of. He is a keyboard mouth, always has been and doesn't have the balls to start anything, plus he knows it wouldn't be good for his site. The rest are just nutswingers and follow his lead.

How do I know this? Let's just say that there is no love lost between him and I. So go and have a good time.

Well said D, I was gonna blast tishimself because of the pussification but you can't make someone have balls or courage. Just a bit of advice, NOONE on the other site is a badass/gangster/mafiosa, etc etc. It's the internet bud, RELAX, they may not like your keyboard persona but how you are in person is how someone is going to judge you!!

Grads has this image of a total DBAG and maybe rightfully deserved but I could care less about that, if I met him in person I'd see how the man really is before passing judgement.

NRI
02-04-2014, 08:58 AM
:thumbup:

GRADS
02-04-2014, 10:35 AM
Grads has this image of a total DBAG and maybe rightfully deserved but I could care less about that, if I met him in person I'd see how the man really is before passing judgement.

Thank you?:headscratch:

Milkmoney
02-04-2014, 11:12 AM
I agree with most say. It's the Internet. In person is different. Like others I have experienced different people in person than what they ate on the Internet.

Don't be fooled though. I am a asshole on the boards and in person. :). Jus ask around here and u will find out.

HB Vic
02-04-2014, 11:14 AM
I agree with most say. It's the Internet. In person is different. Like others I have experienced different people in person than what they ate on the Internet.

Don't be fooled though. I am a asshole on the boards and in person. :). Jus ask around here and u will find out.

I call bs, I'm a bigger asshole than you lol

RogerThat99
02-04-2014, 11:47 AM

I find you to be quite an asshole on the internet, but you are a great guy in person. :D

Tishimself
02-04-2014, 11:49 AM
Just so we're clear here. I'm not afraid to go, and resent the statement that I am. My most recent experience with the other site has me not wanting to be around any of then, especially the owner of the site. I'm sure he would do his best to take the low road. Someone has to be the adult. As GRADS said, it ain't the old boat show, hardly any builders will be there, and I can get ropes and rigging anywhere....hope this explains it a little...I have no doubt though, that once those guys figured out who I was...nothing good would happen after that. Froggy thrives on drama, I don't.

H2oSki2Fast
02-04-2014, 11:54 AM

Rookies!

HB Vic
02-04-2014, 12:01 PM
Just so we're clear here. I'm not afraid to go, and resent the statement that I am. My most recent experience with the other site has me not wanting to be around any of then, especially the owner of the site. I'm sure he would do his best to take the low road. Someone has to be the adult. As GRADS said, it ain't the old boat show, hardly any builders will be there, and I can get ropes and rigging anywhere....hope this explains it a little...I have no doubt though, that once those guys figured out who I was...nothing good would happen after that. Froggy thrives on drama, I don't.

T no one will force you to go. I would probably do the same if I felt like you do.

But in regard to the show, sure it isn't what it used to be. But you have to start somewhere. And there will be a few manufacturers there, and kudos to those who are making the expense and making the effort to show up. We will be there to support them and do whatever we can to help an industry that is fighting to stay alive. Without the manufacturers everyone's choices would be limited if they ever decided to buy a new boat or even take their existing boat to the OEM for service or upgrades. Personally I think this particular show is the turning point.

Tishimself
02-04-2014, 12:02 PM

That might be the mentality towards him on the other site, but is certainly not the mentality towards him here. He is well liked here, by myself and many others...I think the other site could do a lot better at how they treat people than what the posse over there has done so far. A LOT BETTER...

Tishimself
02-04-2014, 12:07 PM
T no one will force you to go. I would probably do the same if I felt like you do.

But in regard to the show, sure it isn't what it used to be. But you have to start somewhere. And there will be a few manufacturers there, and kudos to those who are making the expense and making the effort to show up. We will be there to support them and do whatever we can to help an industry that is fighting to stay alive. Without the manufacturers everyone's choices would be limited if they ever decided to buy a new boat or even take their existing boat to the OEM for service or upgrades. Personally I think this particular show is the turning point.

I agree, and if we still lived in the LA area, we would be there....but the gas and all to do that...I can't justify it for a show that looks to be packed with bayliners and rollcage boats ...lol. :D

Stainless
02-04-2014, 12:42 PM
I agree, and if we still lived in the LA area, we would be there....but the gas and all to do that...I can't justify it for a show that looks to be packed with bayliners and rollcage boats ...lol. :D

Hey, don't knock the roll bar boats till you try them. They're a lot more fun to wakeboard behind than a Cat. :D
There, that should put 5 gallons of gas in this thread. :p

CH3NO2

28eliminator
02-04-2014, 01:56 PM
Hey, don't knock the roll bar boats till you try them. They're a lot more fun to wakeboard behind than a Cat. :D
There, that should put 5 gallons of gas in this thread. :p

CH3NO2

Roll Bar Boats suck :tongue::D

Milkmoney
02-04-2014, 02:00 PM

Lol I have seen you in person and I have seen myself. I think you might lose this one.

Hey jus ask Wendi:)

Oh hey can I jus change my screen name to what it should be?

Milkmoney
02-04-2014, 02:01 PM
I find you to be quite an asshole on the internet, but you are a great guy in person. :D

Now that is the dumbest thing I read today next to Dennis's post. Lol:)

Milkmoney
02-04-2014, 02:02 PM

Now that is the dumbest thing I read today next to Dennis's post. Lol:),,,,

Sorry re post

28eliminator
02-04-2014, 02:06 PM
Lol I have seen you in person and I have seen myself. I think you might lose this one.

Hey jus ask Wendi:)

Oh hey can I jus change my screen name to what it should be?

You want it changed to ASSHOLE?

Miss Managed Assets
02-04-2014, 02:17 PM
Were taking the party train to the show in the am on Saturday, whoop!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Milkmoney
02-04-2014, 02:24 PM
You want it changed to ASSHOLE?

Whatever works. Didn't know u had that authority.

HB Vic
02-04-2014, 02:34 PM

niceguyeddie
02-04-2014, 03:24 PM
I actually won't be at the show. It's my mom's bday this weekend and I have to tackle more of my projects around home and work on my truck. The goal is to have my list completed before river/ beach season.

Eli
02-04-2014, 03:37 PM

I've met you...you're just bigger ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

GRADS
02-04-2014, 03:42 PM

I see stuff like that and I get bummed we're not going. I'm sure when I see pics of the actual show I will be filled with regret.

ChumpChange
02-04-2014, 04:08 PM
Just a bit of advice, NOONE on the other site is a badass/gangster/mafiosa, etc etc.

I'm a badass!

I'll be there because of that reason!

28eliminator
02-04-2014, 04:33 PM
Whatever works. Didn't know u had that authority.

I don't, was just looking for clarification

Sent from somewhere on the water

ChumpChange
02-04-2014, 04:39 PM

So you're staying at the KOA instead of the LUXE?

Eli
02-04-2014, 04:43 PM
I don't, was just looking for clarification

Captain Obvious?

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
02-04-2014, 04:47 PM
So you're staying at the KOA instead of the LUXE?

It depends on how much alcohol is consumed at the show :D

No one noticed the reverse boat tow?? LOL

First one to name the manufacturer of that green boat gets a free Hotboat.com hat :D

28eliminator
02-04-2014, 04:51 PM
Captain Obvious?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Yeah, no shit huh.... :headscratch:

GRADS
02-04-2014, 05:18 PM
first one to name the manufacturer of that green boat gets a free hotboat.com hat :d

icb...

Milkmoney
02-04-2014, 05:20 PM
I've met you...you're just bigger ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Ouch!....

Milkmoney
02-04-2014, 05:21 PM
Captain Obvious?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Ouch +1

Milkmoney
02-04-2014, 05:21 PM
Yeah, no shit huh.... :headscratch:

Wow. ,,,,,,,,

GRADS
02-04-2014, 05:25 PM
XL on the hat please, I've got a big head.

Eli
02-04-2014, 05:26 PM
XL on the hat please.

XXXL only on the shirts? :D

Sent from my Bat Cave

28eliminator
02-04-2014, 05:27 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave

Lol..

GRADS
02-04-2014, 05:28 PM

Sent from my Bat Cave

You must be confused with my jock strap.

Eli
02-04-2014, 05:35 PM
You must be confused with my jock strap.

Stuffing your face with food isn't a sport ;)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Tishimself
02-05-2014, 12:10 AM
I used to own a sport Nautique, way back when. Back then, ski boats were a lot of fun, and I skied behind it every chance I got. But this new generation of wakeboard boats, with ballast bags dragging their asses across the lake with 4' rollers behind them.....well they just suck. I have seen plenty of unsuspecting boats go airborn, kids families and dogs all at once..not a fan any more.....ugh....

Stainless
02-05-2014, 05:53 AM
Roll Bar Boats suck :tongue::D

Awh c'mon, your 28E would look great rocking a roll bar and speakers. :) :D

CH3NO2

28eliminator
02-05-2014, 06:27 AM
Awh c'mon, your 28E would look great rocking a roll bar and speakers. :) :D

CH3NO2

Lol.. Look at eliminators a website for the 28 Eagle. Several pics of them with towers.. :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Milkmoney
02-05-2014, 07:18 AM
After thinking this over, we are also canceling our plans for Desert Storm and the street fair and doing the poker run. We were going to do the whole street fair and display the boat and Yukon, but after thinking about things, I do not feel the rig would be safe if left out over night. So we are out of DS also. Thinking I will stick to NorCal to avoid the hassle with the posse.

Wow. I guess I would never let anybody determine what I am wanting to do. Good luck

McRib
02-05-2014, 08:16 AM
Wow. I guess I would never let anybody determine what I am wanting to do. Good luck

I love how he changed his entire post from what you quoted to what it says now. Lol.

I'm starting to think his digs at Dave are nothing but a bait attempt to keep his bull shit going. I don't under understand why people just can't leave people alone. I know for a fact a certain someone does not give two shits about you Brett and I know for a fact that if he met you face to face it would be animosity free. He has his quirks but there is no way in hell he's going to throw away what he's built over your digs about him and his posse being bullies on the Internet. You canceling all your boating plans in Havasu for a year cause YOU think there is some grand scheme to terrorize you is absolutely ridiculous and honestly doesn't say much about you. I don't know you and I enjoy your train stuff. The only reason I'm "passing judgment" is based on your posts and accusations of him and his posse wanting to jump you in a public place like a bunch of school yard bitches. Leave it alone, come or don't come, nobody cares. If you walked up to anyone on either site and said "hi, I'm tishimself, brett, or boats blondes no one is gonna gather up friends and corner you in the men's room and beat your ass. Fucking high school drama bullshit.

Tishimself
02-05-2014, 08:29 AM
I love how he changed his entire post from what you quoted to what it says now. Lol.

I'm starting to think his digs at Dave are nothing but a bait attempt to keep his bull shit going. I don't under understand why people just can't leave people alone. I know for a fact a certain someone does not give two shits about you Brett and I know for a fact that if he met you face to face it would be animosity free. He has his quirks but there is no way in hell he's going to throw away what he's built over your digs about him and his posse being bullies on the Internet. You canceling all your boating plans in Havasu for a year cause YOU think there is some grand scheme to terrorize you is absolutely ridiculous and honestly doesn't say much about you. I don't know you and I enjoy your train stuff. The only reason I'm "passing judgment" is based on your posts and accusations of him and his posse wanting to jump you in a public place like a bunch of school yard bitches. Leave it alone, come or don't come, nobody cares. If you walked up to anyone on either site and said "hi, I'm tishimself, brett, or boats blondes no one is gonna gather up friends and corner you in the men's room and beat your ass. Fucking high school drama bullshit.

Well, just so you know...this is why I changed it. To avoid the conversation turning into this. Somewhere between the time I started the edit, and the time I finished it, it got quoted. Damn. Almost made it. Sorry guys...I tried....

Now, if lurker would edit out the quote...I would be eternally grateful...thanks...

HB Vic
02-05-2014, 08:42 AM
Amazing how even a roll call thread can go sideways

HB Vic
02-05-2014, 09:11 AM
So back on track. Set up day today. I'll try and post some spy shots as soon as I can.

Tishimself
02-05-2014, 09:20 AM
So back on track. Set up day today. I'll try and post some spy shots as soon as I can.

Coolness...seeing any eye candy just yet??

ChumpChange
02-05-2014, 09:24 AM

What about the Cannon?

ChumpChange
02-05-2014, 09:47 AM
What about the Cannon?

Nevermind. I should read threads out of order......

Milkmoney
02-05-2014, 10:24 AM
Well, just so you know...this is why I changed it. To avoid the conversation turning into this. Somewhere between the time I started the edit, and the time I finished it, it got quoted. Damn. Almost made it. Sorry guys...I tried....

Now, if lurker would edit out the quote...I would be eternally grateful...thanks...

Well if the mods or the hot boat folks see fit to delete my post that quoted you is fine with me.

Although I still do stand behind what I said and agree with mc ribs post :)

GRADS
02-05-2014, 10:31 AM
So did I read that right?.....You're afraid of River "spaghetti arms" Dave throwing a punch? :LMAOsmiley:

Milkmoney
02-05-2014, 10:35 AM
So did I read that right?.....You're afraid of River "spaghetti arms" Dave throwing a punch? :LMAOsmiley:

This kinda boils down to the first time I met you. All those years if post and you being banned etc. I thought what the hell.

Although some of ur post were alittle off and some were funny. Like most if us anyways.

Then I meet you in person and never thought of punching you or hurting you and talking with you I realized ur jus as goofy as the rest if us. And it did help that ur wife is hot. ;)

HB Vic
02-05-2014, 11:04 AM
Sneak peeks 324563245732458

HB Vic
02-05-2014, 11:05 AM
Couple more3245932460

HB Vic
02-05-2014, 11:10 AM

HB Vic
02-05-2014, 11:12 AM

ChumpChange
02-05-2014, 11:16 AM
When will DCB come out with something new? Already saw the red one at SEMA. :speechless-smiley-0

HB Vic
02-05-2014, 11:24 AM
Ok that's it, you wanna see more come out :D324653246632467

GRADS
02-05-2014, 12:13 PM
What kind of drive is this??? And the swim step on that M29 is hideous.

Tishimself
02-05-2014, 12:57 PM

It's the one you water ski behind... :P

JBS
02-05-2014, 01:08 PM

What is happening I agree with Grads :yikes::yikes:

Wendi
02-05-2014, 01:11 PM
What is happening I agree with Grads :yikes::yikes:
You and Grads in agreement I'm in SHOCK :no:

HB Vic
02-05-2014, 01:14 PM
I'm hungry 32471

Tishimself
02-05-2014, 01:49 PM
Well if the mods or the hot boat folks see fit to delete my post that quoted you is fine with me.

Although I still do stand behind what I said and agree with mc ribs post :)

You don't need the mod's to edit a quote out of a post. Just hit backspace until it's gone, and save the changes....

Tishimself
02-05-2014, 01:52 PM
This kinda boils down to the first time I met you. All those years if post and you being banned etc. I thought what the hell.

Although some of ur post were alittle off and some were funny. Like most if us anyways.

Then I meet you in person and never thought of punching you or hurting you and talking with you I realized ur jus as goofy as the rest if us. And it did help that ur wife is hot. ;)

You talking about meeting me or GRADS? I don't recall ever having met anyone off the boards...

HB Vic
02-05-2014, 01:54 PM
Howzabout you guys start your own thread and I'll move your posts?

HB Vic
02-05-2014, 02:02 PM
This is a boat thread :D 32474
See

Eli
02-05-2014, 02:02 PM
See

Those boats have the best dancing space!

Sent from my Bat Cave

riverrunner1984
02-05-2014, 02:12 PM
Damn, wish I was able to make it this year.
The set up looks good.

GotHalos
02-05-2014, 02:19 PM
I'm hungry 32471

Looking good. :thumbup:

ChumpChange
02-05-2014, 02:22 PM
I'm hungry 32471

What Pontoon is in the background?

HB Vic
02-05-2014, 02:33 PM
What Pontoon is in the background?

Which one lol 32475

ChumpChange
02-05-2014, 02:40 PM
Are those the Benningtons?

Wendi
02-05-2014, 02:41 PM
See

Quit showing everyone or they may not show for the actual show

Wendi
02-05-2014, 02:41 PM
Are those the Benningtons?

Why don't you go and find out

JBS
02-05-2014, 02:50 PM

Pictures are better :wink_002:

Wendi
02-05-2014, 02:51 PM
Pictures are better :wink_002:

They are for you Phoenix folk :)

JBS
02-05-2014, 02:52 PM
I am going to the Miami show next week

ChumpChange
02-05-2014, 02:53 PM

Because it's not open yet!

GotHalos
02-05-2014, 02:58 PM
I am going to the Miami show next week

Jealous! :thumbup:

Milkmoney
02-05-2014, 03:08 PM
You talking about meeting me or GRADS? I don't recall ever having met anyone off the boards...

Grads that's who I quoted. Jus answering ur ? And will no longer comment as hotboat doesn't want it anymore. Have a good day.

Tishimself
02-05-2014, 03:11 PM
Grads that's who I quoted. Jus answering ur ? And will no longer comment as hotboat doesn't want it anymore. Have a good day.

That's fine sir. I agree. I just was wanting to kind of erase the post from this am and make it go away, and you quoted me before I could, I was hoping you could help me out....looking at pics from the show is far better than talking about that.....

HB Vic
02-05-2014, 03:17 PM
Success. I need a drink :D. Come out out people 32477

Eli
02-05-2014, 03:19 PM

Looks great!

Sent from my Bat Cave

HB Vic
02-05-2014, 03:21 PM
Need beer ASAP 32478

HB Vic
02-05-2014, 03:24 PM

HB Vic
02-05-2014, 03:29 PM

HB Vic
02-05-2014, 03:39 PM
Quit showing everyone or they may not show for the actual show

O

RVR SWPR
02-05-2014, 03:50 PM
Must of been a hell of a kick to drive that motorhome onto that floor.Well done.

GRADS
02-05-2014, 03:51 PM

That looks awesome! That ought to drive some people to the website. :thumbup:

GRADS
02-05-2014, 03:53 PM
Have you seen the RDP booth? Or is it just an ice chest again this year.

HB Vic
02-05-2014, 03:56 PM
Get your asses out here this weekend dammit :D

Tishimself
02-05-2014, 04:00 PM
Are you sleeping in the MH while your at the show??

Tishimself
02-05-2014, 04:02 PM
Have you seen the RDP booth? Or is it just an ice chest again this year.

An ice chest full of keystone lite. :D

Chick
02-05-2014, 04:02 PM
Looks Awesome!!😋

HB Vic
02-05-2014, 04:10 PM
Are you sleeping in the MH while your at the show??

lol maybe napping

riverrunner1984
02-05-2014, 04:11 PM
That right there looks great.
Im thinking we are going to have a very large amount of people joining after this weekend!!!

HB Vic
02-05-2014, 04:11 PM
Looks Awesome!!😋

Well looky who's here 😳

Chick
02-05-2014, 04:16 PM
Who ??👀

Stainless
02-05-2014, 04:23 PM
Well looky who's here 😳

Who ??👀

You know each other? I see Chick got in with the IPO back in Oct '12, Mrs HB? :D

CH3NO2

HB Vic
02-05-2014, 04:35 PM
You know each other? I see Chick got in with the IPO back in Oct '12, Mrs HB? :D

CH3NO2

She's my boss :D

Stainless
02-05-2014, 04:43 PM
Cooool, she should post more! :)

CH3NO2

HB Vic
02-05-2014, 04:58 PM
Must of been a hell of a kick to drive that motorhome onto that floor.Well done.

It was fun. Many thanks to Natalie with NMMA for the awesome location!! I couldn't be happier :D

RogerThat99
02-05-2014, 05:11 PM
She's my boss :D

She seems much nicer than that Admin person. :D

HB Vic
02-05-2014, 05:17 PM
She seems much nicer than that Admin person. :D

She's a saint. No other explanation for someone who can put up with me for so long :D

hbchgirl
02-05-2014, 06:05 PM
Howzabout you guys start your own thread and I'll move your posts?

:thumbup:

hbchgirl
02-05-2014, 06:10 PM

Looks great! :thumbup:

Stainless
02-05-2014, 06:28 PM
Looks great! :thumbup:

X2, very cool Hot Boat! ;)

Bench race driver of the NHRA 16X Castrol GTX Mustang

HB Vic
02-05-2014, 06:30 PM

Eli
02-05-2014, 06:31 PM

I like the truck pics too! Keep'em coming!

Sent from my Bat Cave

78Southwind
02-05-2014, 07:06 PM
Need beer ASAP 32478

Is that the shot mobile behind the Hotboat booth? btw...what is the Fireball password?

HB Vic
02-05-2014, 07:23 PM
Is that the shot mobile behind the Hotboat booth? btw...what is the Fireball password?

Front of booth almost in front of DCB display. Password is hotboat :D

Miss Managed Assets
02-05-2014, 09:26 PM
Who ??��

Welcome to the Jungle :)

It was fun. Many thanks to Natalie with NMMA for the awesome location!! I couldn't be happier :D

NMMA Boat Show = National Miss Managed Assets Boat Show :wink:
Wow, can't wait to see all your hard work and time in action, thanks!! Hopefully we can make it out tomorrow night and for sure see you on Saturday :partyguy:

Stainless
02-06-2014, 05:37 AM
NMMA Boat Show = National Miss Managed Assets Boat Show :wink:
:partyguy:

:D :p

CH3NO2