PDA

View Full Version : Diabetes

SBS933
01-26-2014, 09:13 PM
Anyone else suffer from this, just found a deal that if you soak OKRA ends in water overnight. Then pull it and drink the water in the morning you can get off the needle. I'm gonna try it Mon. night and see if it drops the old numbers.

Stainless
01-26-2014, 09:33 PM
Sorry to hear you have Diabetes, sounds like you have control of it.

CH3NO2

HB Vic
01-26-2014, 09:48 PM
My old man is borderline. He controls it with diet and exercise. No pills or shots.

SBS933
01-26-2014, 10:59 PM
Thanks, i just got diagnosed 2 yrs. ago, I denied it only because I've noticed that there seem to be a ton of people with it now, and figured it was being blown out so the pill companies and the doctors could reap a lot of money. I'm only type 2 and am only on pills. With exercise it is very easy to keep it under control. According to my doctor, they dropped the numbers so they could attack it sooner in people before they get so bad they turn into type 1. I hate pills so i'm gonna give the okra a shot, just wanted to know if anyone else here has tried it.

nowski
01-27-2014, 11:45 AM
Thanks, i just got diagnosed 2 yrs. ago, I denied it only because I've noticed that there seem to be a ton of people with it now, and figured it was being blown out so the pill companies and the doctors could reap a lot of money. I'm only type 2 and am only on pills. With exercise it is very easy to keep it under control. According to my doctor, they dropped the numbers so they could attack it sooner in people before they get so bad they turn into type 1. I hate pills so i'm gonna give the okra a shot, just wanted to know if anyone else here has tried it. Thanks for the post and the okra info. Keep us posted on the results, I'm borderline myself. Thanks Again!!!